Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon soph has been onto SS about how hard it is…. Ss keeps posting about mums doing their best etc.

she must forget ss was a teenage mum, no money to her name and likely had far worse struggles 🙈

Reactions: 29
Forgive me huns for I have sinned and bought a shark
I was not impressed the last 2 days, been using it on the laminate since my hetty is much better at cleaning

but then today I used it on the carpet and the filth it pulled up😧. I didn’t pre hoover like other huns do. And my god is it a work out pushing that thing accross carpet

ps I have wondered if it isn’t dust but the carpet underlay it’s sucking up
Oh hunnay, i too have a shark, the anti hair wrap one & i literally have to lunge with my full body weight to get it to move across the carpet. It has pulled all of my carpet corners up & the bloody thing falls over every 5 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Forgive me huns for I have sinned and bought a shark
I was not impressed the last 2 days, been using it on the laminate since my hetty is much better at cleaning

but then today I used it on the carpet and the filth it pulled up😧. I didn’t pre hoover like other huns do. And my god is it a work out pushing that thing accross carpet

ps I have wondered if it isn’t dust but the carpet underlay it’s sucking up
Oh I bloody love my shark on my wooden floors and carpet!!! I'll never not have one 🙈 i put the setting on the lightest one on my carpets tho otherwise I'll pop a tit pushing it along. It's alot easier

I hope it's not the fackin underlay but i found after a few goes it doesn't pull up half as much shite so I do think it's dust that normal hoovers just haven't got the power to collect that the shark has... I'm a right shark bleep xox

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
I’ve been dying to know for months why this is at the beginning of every thread. I’ve missed something but read so many threads. I’ve not come across whats happened regarding her name and why it’s so relevant. Can someone please explain. If it’s simply to take the piss that she wasn’t given a middle name, I’m still baffled as I don’t see why someone not having a middle name is such a big deal that it needs to be mentioned in every thread summary? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been dying to know for months why this is at the beginning of every thread. I’ve missed something but read so many threads. I’ve not come across whats happened regarding her name and why it’s so relevant. Can someone please explain. If it’s simply to take the piss that she wasn’t given a middle name, I’m still baffled as I don’t see why someone not having a middle name is such a big deal that it needs to be mentioned in every thread summary? 🤔
Because she always gives her name as Sophie Rose yet it wasn’t her birth name, she just started using the Rose as a teenager like bleeping Prince or something

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Because she always gives her name as Sophie Rose yet it wasn’t her birth name, she just started using the Rose as a teenager like bleeping Prince or something
Next Ronnie will be called Binmanzzzzz 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone's opinion on it is different and that's totally fine. I however kissed my babies and I will again if I'm blessed enough to have baby number 4 in the future.

Brilliant isn't it? She'll be sat clawing her neck everyday figuring out how she can make it somewhat believable to her sheep when she does a story about her labour (even tho she said everything the other day so don't see whyyyyy she has to do another story. Fuk all else to do I guess)
Alpacas named Roy, Rodney and Raymond 😂 What planet is she on!
She’s had a baby - do her arms and legs not work? Can she not clean the washing machine herself? Does her husband carer do everything for her? FFS - she gives women a bad name!
Anyone else despair at the amount of cake that gets wasted in that house or is it just me? 😂 She always gets gifted. buys an extravagant oversized cake to show off on the Gram, thin slices all round and then the rest in the bin so she’s not tempted.

You don’t get that problem with a trusty Colin the Caterpillar cake
she’s like a child the way she needs constant attention and will literally do or say anything to get it

Reactions: 12
This confuses me aswell I've followed her for a while and I've only seen mention of it here!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone keep in touch with Shady? His comments have been missing for a while and was just wondering if he’s ok.

keep it on topic hinch would give Pinocchio a run for his money with these lies

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And adding it at the start of each thread started as a pisstake which has become a tradition.

it’s just another example how everything is a lie and fake with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She's deleted her stories before the 24 hour period!
Did she just say she wasn't on the labour ward and Jamie was with her? But her stories say different!!! Jamie was there. Why is she lying. Why is this making me so angry that she's making tit up. What is wrong with her. I hope someone pulls her up on it.

Reactions: 26
I’ve screen recorded that story where Inch was grinning into the camera next to the monitor and she was showcasing the Smarties with that bleeping smug look on her face she is so fond of. Just in case it disappears from her highlights…
I'm glad you think she's a smug looking twit! I've never seen her look as smug as she did when her and Gimpy Jim did the gender reveal. When she was eating that pasta she has more edge on her than a broken piss pot!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's deleted her stories before the 24 hour period!
Did she just say she wasn't on the labour ward and Jamie was with her? But her stories say different!!! Jamie was there. Why is she lying. Why is this making me so angry that she's making tit up. What is wrong with her. I hope someone pulls her up on it.
It still saved on the Q&A tab.

Reactions: 1
Thought he wasn’t in the room though?!
maaaaannnn the lies she tells is ridiculous!
I always think this top looks like she's covered in bandages!

I'm glad you think she's a smug looking twit! I've never seen her look as smug as she did when her and Gimpy Jim did the gender reveal. When she was eating that pasta she has more edge on her than a broken piss pot!
GIMPY JIM :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same questions everytime. Holiday. Reality show. It'll be a house question next.... But her own show would last a episode...maybe 2. She hasn't got the personality to hold a show! And she defo hasn't been offered much 😴

A mini wheelie bin though..... my kids love the bin men aswell... What kid doesn't? Haven't got them a bleeping bin for their birthday though
My son loved watching the bin men come so I bought him a toy bin lorry to play with his other cars now I realise I should’ve bought him a life size one with his own bins 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh I bloody love my shark on my wooden floors and carpet!!! I'll never not have one 🙈 i put the setting on the lightest one on my carpets tho otherwise I'll pop a tit pushing it along. It's alot easier

I hope it's not the fackin underlay but i found after a few goes it doesn't pull up half as much shite so I do think it's dust that normal hoovers just haven't got the power to collect that the shark has... I'm a right shark bleep xox
Also a shark bleep here.. it's never pulled our carpets up but jeez does it capture a lot of dust and dog hair. The carpet looks new each time 😂

To bring it back to Hinch, she did not influence my shark purchase who can be faffed with bloody vacuum lines when after letting the family loose you need to vacuum again in 5 minutes 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.