Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know somebody this happened too and the baby died, so sad

Reactions: 8
Inch .. Thanks for watching fucking cretin, go get a job you lazy good for nothing cunt!
Grinch pretending she’s an active person by playing swing ball with fredyahoo no wonder she’s been on sofa for weeks must of took that out of her allllll that 2 seconds filming pre record again obviously what sad desperate lives they are living, they must be so fucking proud!

Reactions: 22
How is her washing machine that filthy and disgusting? She must use a lot of products in there too.

Mine has never been that grim and I've had my washing machine 8 years. Ok, the detergent tray gets a bit soapy sometimes but it's never been as filthy as hers.

I think the smell of chemicals in her house would give me a migraine if I ever went in there.

Reactions: 11
100% tbh I can’t wait to see what lies she comes up with it’s already gone from a few smarties later he was here to pessary was stuck ect ect . She forgets the lies that she tells

Reactions: 12
Just back to Ronnie’s bin, maybe he does like to see the bin men, but would we really say he’s “obsessed” with bins?? cos I wouldn’t and if he is then it’s only because the only interaction she has with him is getting him to tidy up and the only toys he seems to have is cleaning things. But anyway, say he really does love bins () why could they not get him a colourful bin that lights up and sings etc? I’m sure there must be something like that on the market. But no they need to get him a dull as dishwater GREY fucking plastic BIN that he just gets to drag up and down the hallway. Honestly feel so bad for the poor wee soul

Reactions: 19
That story with Jamie and the pink sponge... check out the side profile shot... someone has gained some weight

I bet Jamie would love to offered strictly or something he’s always been a big z list celeb fame hungry

Reactions: 6
Her perfiiikt family isn’t performing well, editing her post yet again. What a sad life.

Reactions: 8
Just over 1000 comments on grid post..... See ya Sofaslob. Next stop the sheep will morph into a pack of wolves and turn on their Shepard. Reap what you sow (quote).

That top she’s wearing with large LOVE on the front of it I am sure it’s designer - anyone knowwwww what brand I was thinking Valentino
And she still looks shit in it. Obvs trying to be noticed by them if it is. Too many images odlf her in it!! Always a reason with her!!

Reactions: 3
I find this weird too. My little one is 20 months and through no encouragement from me loves books, dinosaurs, cars etc just because he has all those things around the house to choose from. He also loves our Hoover, mop, brush, putting stuff in the bin, sick etc as he is copying me, it doesn't mean he is obsessed with this stuff! At this age they copy alot so he is just copying his parents but they make it into something he loves but it is really just learned behaviour

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.