Mrs Hinch #401 Stace is up the duff bet Hinch can’t get her new house fast enuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't been on Tattle for soooo long! Mainly because I stopped watching all these brain dead "influencers" - as I was fast becoming brain dead just watching them 😂

Can Ronald talk yet? Its bothered me since he was younger, he has nothing behind the eyes at all.
He is beautiful but there is something not quite right. Shoot me down like but its my opinion!
And Zopha doesn't help by playing the "Poor me" card when somebody tries to ask a question about him or give some apparent much needed advice!

I watch Stacey with her little ones and there is a huuuuuuge difference in nurturing, parenting etc! SS irritates me with some of her ways but by god, she's a fantastic mothers, she gets her kids out, getting mucky, being boys, involving them in every activity!

Seems like poor Ron just wanders round those 4 walls screeching and Zopha laughing at him! Beyond weird!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I just don’t want it to turn into a breastfeeding debate. And I want to be clear this is my opinion of Hinch - not a generalisation of all women - I wouldn’t and haven’t ever said this about any woman I know. I just get the feeling - and I know I’m not alone in this feeling - that her breastfeeding journey isn’t going very well. I’ve breastfed two kids. I’ve asked for a lot of advice over the last few years about it. I’ve in turn given advice where I can - or at least pointed them where to find it & given what I can which is my support.
I’m saying this not to be catty and bitchy - the sad thing is - if she were more open and honest She would prob receive messages of support. And I even have moments of feeling a bit sorry for her.
I think she’s attempted to breastfeed. The realisation sunk in that it’s full on, you can’t get someone else to do it and it’s an absolute rollercoaster of emotions. I think she’s also got Ma barker in one ear telling her to stop and let her give Lonnie a bottle. I think she’s then caved to that approach. She’s then not breastfeeding consistently - or even pumping - to build up supply. She’s given a dummy (mine had them but it is something to be careful about in early weeks) which suggests she’s gotten fed up with feeling like Lonnie is attached all of the time (a feeling i remember very well!). I think there’s been a few days of bottles at night and boob in the day which has turned into boob when she feels like it and in turn has caused some blockages and a supply dip and it’s a vicious cycle isn’t it. Friends and family have had that issue and spoken to me about it.
I’m not saying this because I think she’s a cop out or lazy. I think she wanted to breastfeed and I actually really wanted her to - as I do for any woman who wants to. It’s also absolutely ok to change your mind and decide that you don’t want to do it anymore. But it’s really important to ask for the right support in making that decision. I think she’s surrounded by people who will just be saying “just give him a bottle” which isn’t helpful when you want to breastfeed. There are soooo many ways you can feed your baby - and none are wrong or right. But some ways can be damaging. You can’t just pick and choose breastfeeding. Cluster feeding is a head duck. Hunger cues seem constant. There’s no real routine to it. It’s relentless in those early weeks.
Given that Hinch has seemingly done zero child care for her first child it must have been an absolute shock to the system to have to be solely responsible for feeding and soothing this one. It’s a bumpy journey regardless of how many times you’ve done it.
I truly don’t want to come across as the “boob brigade”. I couldn’t give a toss whether she boobs or not. What I give a toss about is the damage she causes through misrepresentation. The women out there who could learn from what she shares. She has so much power and influence - even if we think it’s ridiculous that she does. She could be helping so many other women. She could be showing the warning signs for mastitis. The relentlessness of cluster feeding. She’s hinting at issues. But she’s not prepared to go into detail or help others. So she’s hiding.
Well said. 👏🏻

Reactions: 7
Didn't Soph promise to share her journey every step of the way and be honest this time or am I wrong?! Recon she said that cos she thought it would be a romantic dream second time round and shes obviously discovering it's not all a bed of roses so she's got nowt to share!

She obviously thinks radio silence is fine as long as you end the day with a "you've got this" quote!!!

Reactions: 20
Haven't been on Tattle for soooo long! Mainly because I stopped watching all these brain dead "influencers" - as I was fast becoming brain dead just watching them 😂

Can Ronald talk yet? Its bothered me since he was younger, he has nothing behind the eyes at all.
He is beautiful but there is something not quite right. Shoot me down like but its my opinion!
And Zopha doesn't help by playing the "Poor me" card when somebody tries to ask a question about him or give some apparent much needed advice!

I watch Stacey with her little ones and there is a huuuuuuge difference in nurturing, parenting etc! SS irritates me with some of her ways but by god, she's a fantastic mothers, she gets her kids out, getting mucky, being boys, involving them in every activity!

Seems like poor Ron just wanders round those 4 walls screeching and Zopha laughing at him! Beyond weird!
I'm going to fan girl Hinch here, but EVERY child is different. I've mentioned in older posts that my eldest was so forward, bright as a button and wouldn't shut up from about 10 months old. My second was completely different, she didn't speak until quite late, she was one of those "bitey kids" at nursery as she lacked the vocabulary. I'm sure Ronnie is perfectly fine and will get there in his own time.

Also to add, Rex has 3 older siblings, he's surrounded by so much more going on than Ron. Hinch strikes me as a helicopter mum, whereas SS seems to just let her kids get on with it.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20210615_210049_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Little throw back to an article that's jut come up on Facebook...

"I'd rather have a bit of a messier house than not have kids because it is my dream"

Did anyone spot any mess where she's let Ronron run free and be a kid? Or is it the same sterile environment, apart from a pile of sugar that Ronnie insisted on playing with? Or paint... But in a ziploc bag? Or paint another time... But she's holding his arms like a puppet?

Are the baking activities, gardening (I use the term loosely), cookie decoration, cardboard house colouring all reserved for the flipping adults in the house...????????

• Wow
Reactions: 33
This is the bit that got me.
1BD3F937-3E84-4F61-8DFC-CD18AA066B12.jpeg

Is that really a good reason to have kids? She’s basically just admitted it was to get more sales and advertising deals there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I’m a bit annoyed she hasn’t posted any cleaning videos. That’s why I follow her - I quite like watching someone clean! I think the newborn is the spitting image of his dad. Ronnie is very cute.
You’ll have to get used to that I’m afraid...haven’t seen any proper cleaning content for ages

Reactions: 6
Fucksake I’ve been off tattle for dayssss because I’ve worked 16 hour shifts to yeno feed the famalam and we are still on the same thread ?!

has someone pressed the reset button on Sophie’s back to make sure she’s working ?

Godsake 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is the bit that got me.
View attachment 619348
Is that really a good reason to have kids? She’s basically just admitted it was to get more sales and advertising deals there.
This was my first thought. What an odd thing to have written. She obviously didn't say that outright but must have at least heavily implied it for it to get to edit, which is strange in itself. Why would that even come to mind?

Reactions: 9
I just went to have a look but it seems he’s blocked me, I rarely look at his account and have never interacted with him, very strange 🤷🏼‍♀️
If you've ever potentially liked, nevermind commented on, anything that seems even slightly negative towards Hinch you'll have been blocked. He loves an echo chamber and is desperate to keep being noticed by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Before she started her 'maternity leave' she said that she had finished all her advertising obligations.
Have they now not renewed her contracts and this is the reason she's so quiet? 🤔

Reactions: 14
Anyone else think, The Hinch effect is over and times up for Zopha?! She's just become far too irrelevant now hasn't she 👌

Reactions: 25
“Ronnie loves feeding the ducks”
So show a little vid of him actually feeding the ducks then! All that poor child does is pose like a statue and grin at a camera. That’s it. If perhaps you filmed him doing something ‘normal’ (ie not cleaning, dusting or washing up) then people would back off with the criticism - let him be a toddler ffs!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.