Mrs Hinch #401 Stace is up the duff bet Hinch can’t get her new house fast enuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you've ever potentially liked, nevermind commented on, anything that seems even slightly negative towards Hinch you'll have been blocked. He loves an echo chamber and is desperate to keep being noticed by her.
I asked why she puts her battery operated candles on at 8am when the sun is beaming through the windows … she blocked me 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
She'll be back with a bang after a quiet few weeks with loads of new content, inviting her followers to join her in her "journey" building her "farm" in a new mansion. The £3.2 mill one whose garden she photographed herself in is no longer on rightmove/Savills🤔

Reactions: 14
IMG_20210510_132709.jpg

Met up with an old friend last week, we sat in her kitchen and whilst she nipped to the loo, I turned round and found this monstrosity staring at me 😱. Were being invaded folks !.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Haven't been on Tattle for soooo long! Mainly because I stopped watching all these brain dead "influencers" - as I was fast becoming brain dead just watching them 😂

Can Ronald talk yet? Its bothered me since he was younger, he has nothing behind the eyes at all.
He is beautiful but there is something not quite right. Shoot me down like but its my opinion!
And Zopha doesn't help by playing the "Poor me" card when somebody tries to ask a question about him or give some apparent much needed advice!

I watch Stacey with her little ones and there is a huuuuuuge difference in nurturing, parenting etc! SS irritates me with some of her ways but by god, she's a fantastic mothers, she gets her kids out, getting mucky, being boys, involving them in every activity!

Seems like poor Ron just wanders round those 4 walls screeching and Zopha laughing at him! Beyond weird!
As someone else said, we all know kids develop at different speeds (and I won't comment on SS apart from to say there's parenting, and then there's her version 🙄) But in reply to your first bit.... we've seen a lovely video of Ron at the park recently, and Jamie was making short mama sounds whilst playing with him on the equipment. I presume by way of encouragement for little Ron to learn and repeat. We've also seen a vid of Jamie dressing Ron, and Ron was communicating with his own sounds to Jamie, so he's not mute if that's crossed your mind 😂 Sofa's also shown us some flash cards (once) for Ron of key words and simple pictures.... so disclaimer: COMPLETE CONSPIRA-SPECULATION....nursery may have picked up on his limited vocab and given them some advice on how to encourage sound and speech development, or they may have gotten the help of a speech and language therapist.

he seems just the sweetest little boy and can probably never get a word in edge ways the poor mite 😂😂

Anyone else think, The Hinch effect is over and times up for Zopha?! She's just become far too irrelevant now hasn't she 👌
I think so... so many influencers have given birth recently/announced pregnancies and are just carrying on as normal. Not saying its right not taking maternity leave but I don't think Sopha has a career to come back to now...

I think so... so many influencers have given birth recently/announced pregnancies and are just carrying on as normal. Not saying its right not taking maternity leave but I don't think Sopha has a career to come back to now...
100% agree and I think she knows it. That's why she isn't really posting. Not because she's on Mat leave - because she's got sod all relevant to post to 'Hinch Brand'.
I reckon her book flopped and so did the Tesco collab!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
100% agree and I think she knows it. That's why she isn't really posting. Not because she's on Mat leave - because she's got sod all relevant to post to 'Hinch Brand'.
Fake followers is all good until you realise they aren't physical people who can buy your merch. Awks lol. So everything you bring out flops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
As if hinchie has followed a chick I know 😭😭 all because she bought her cushion covers at Tesco abs tagged her in the stories! 🤦🏼‍♀️ So that has made her year 🤣🤣 When will people finally see her for what she is? Pisses me off! Oh and this chick is her “ideal” hun too if ya get me?

Reactions: 10
She’s still gaining a lot of new followers every day even though she’s not posting, and what she does post is just photos of Lonnie 🤔

If anyone is in any doubt that she buys followers I think this proves it without any doubt!
Ridiculous behaviour! You’d think she would try to make it less obvious, but she believes she is above any scrutiny (and to be fair has got away with a lot of tit in the past)

I wonder if Nigel at the ASA is taking the opportunity to have a deep rest

Reactions: 15
Hinch where art thou .......

You really just going to let SS take all the limelight? Her threads are moving like lighting and yours has just become 😴

Reactions: 13
Her Tesco range ended up on the clearance shelf, her book was crap, her podcast flopped because she’s irrelevant. Her time is up for sure.
But she probably won’t stop. I wonder what’s next in her failed attempts at becoming a celeb. My prediction is the Jungle, DOI or Strictly

Reactions: 18
Her Tesco range ended up on the clearance shelf, her book was crap, her podcast flopped because she’s irrelevant. Her time is up for sure.
But she probably won’t stop. I wonder what’s next in her failed attempts at becoming a celeb. My prediction is the Jungle, DOI or Strictly
I reckon Inch would do the jungle for sure. Imagine Sopha in the jungle with the 🕷 she’d be smacking herself silly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon Inch would do the jungle for sure. Imagine Sopha in the jungle with the 🕷 she’d be smacking herself silly 😂
I couldn't watch Hinch in the Jungle. Her screeching because of the bugs. She would do my head in. She would be useless. I'd love to see her on DOI and do a Gemma Collins 🤣
She's got nothing else going for her, unless it's a new book on parent hood...and the struggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She would never manage to leave the sofa for rhe jungle nor could she take any negative feedback on DOI or Strictly- fiddlefingersfreda would need to up her responses on all social media to avoid anything negative being said about her untouched sopha if she does do anything on reality TV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry but her times up. She hasn't posted any content for a couple of days. Apart from clawing the baby's head.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.