Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not commented in a while but I’ve been lurking.. but regarding Stacey lord sugar has invested in her sisters company!
Also hinch is still boring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stacey is defo preggers and great news for them after such heartbreak ❤

Hinchy will be busy plotting octuplets as we speak and bloody hell if it's a girl Jaaaayyyymie's going to be put to 'work' harder than ever before 😂🤮

ETA not a Stacey lover in general but THAT is how to be an authentic influencer. I hope it all goes smoothly 🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
So Stacey actually had difficulty conceiving.... unlike Hinch and her few weeks after the wedding lol

• Haha
Reactions: 44
That’s made me feel quite sad. How awful for them. Glad they’ve got their newest edition on the way.

Reactions: 30
SS only found out everything was okay yesterday so wait for Hinch to give it the whole “ive been following you on this journey with baited breath” spewfest to an 80s ballad montage of them rolling on the grass together

In all seriousness I do actually quite love SS (dont shoot me) so I’m actually beyond thrilled for her that everything’s falling into place

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.