Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ron is using a buggy board 👏👏 well done!! So what was the need for that ugly double pram she bought?! Waste of money

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Very strange not to see Inch with her on her little walk. But she obviously reads here and is adding to speculation on purpose.

Reactions: 16
How much do we want to bet she pushed that pram for the whole 30’seconds of that clip and then stopped dead in her tracks, let go and said, “go on jaymay you carry on”. Stared at her phone whilst she found the right filter and music. Jamie carries on pushing the pram. Soph then shouts “oi wait for me I can’t walk fast I’ve just had a bayybayy”. They then turn the corner and return back to the house.
That was your 5 mins fun there Ron 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 80
I bet she is regretting swaddling Ronniekickedtothekerb like a newborn, in the pram till he was 22 months old. He is prob refusing to walk anywhere as he is not use to it. If he does his lil rested legs wont take him far before he throws himself on the floor refusing to move. As toddlers do!!!! Yeah Soph we are all mummaz too!! But we keep it real and dont hide our children's lil quirky ways. It's who they are so no shame in it. Try it, it might free you from all that anxiety!!!!
*eta in the pram*

Reactions: 10
Notice how when they ‘go for a walk’ they never leave their housing estate?

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Glad to see Lennie finally getting air on his face and Ronnie being included in that...
But lol.. Sophie never goes out. She's out.
Sophie never involved ronnie. She shows a clip of just that. It's only ever Jamie taking Ronnie out.. You get me drift.... Thought you didn't read here 😉
You just keep reading tattle petal! You're welcome for the content xoxoxoxoxo

How much do we want to bet she pushed that pram for the whole 30’seconds of that clip and then stopped dead in her tracks, let go and said, “go on jaymay you carry on”. Stared at her phone whilst she found the right filter and music. Jamie carries on pushing the pram. Soph then shouts “oi wait for me I can’t walk fast I’ve just had a bayybayy”. They then turn the corner and return back to the house.
That was your 5 mins fun there Ron 👍👍
LITERALLY this though! 👏

Reactions: 24
Ronnie must be shocked that he’s not in the pram and swaddled up to his ears in blankets. Look at the size of him and just remember that it really wasn’t that long ago that was happening. Beggars belief. She has held the child back because she wanted to keep him a little baby. He’s gone from a parent facing pram to a buggy board. That’s sensible parenting for you..... 🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
There is a life lesson to us all.
One minute you’re tucked in your pram - blankets swaddling your like your a week old - parent facing.

next minute you are turfed off that spot, didn’t even experienced the world from a front facing pushchair and on your buggy board.

circle of life

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Ronnie must be shocked that he’s not in the pram and swaddled up to his ears in blankets. Look at the size of him and just remember that it really wasn’t that long ago that was happening. Beggars belief. She has held the child back because she wanted to keep him a little baby. He’s gone from a parent facing pram to a buggy board. That’s sensible parenting for you..... 🤬
Shocking really, unless that was Lonnie all those months ago 🤔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m due my 3rd next week - having a c section, husband can only take a week off as he’s self employed and so busy, got to get the oldest 2 sorted and into school for 8.30 all while I no doubt have a newborn hanging off me! Tell me the 3rd is easy? 🤞🏼🙏🏻
My 3rd was the dream lol!

Reactions: 3
And there’s little Ronnie dressed like a miniature Vestie.... what is it with the vests?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen her post with Ronnie on the pram board or whatever you call it with Ken in the pram. To think he only recently came out of a front facing pram being swaddled about two months ago 😂😂😂that’s hilarious nah

And there’s little Ronnie dressed like a miniature Vestie.... what is it with the vests?
Got the Lil asbo look😂😫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off topic. If you any of you follow Binky Felsted, she’s also just given birth. Her stories are so cute and GENUINE with no soppy song over the background or a quote stolen online about love, not needing anyone else (or whatever bullocks Sopha posts on EVERY PICTURE). Honestly she has got some serious issues, I’m not comparing how they mother their children but more how fake sophie comes across on her page. It’s just not bloody real life and it does my head in that she feels she can’t just post the bad and ugly - URGHHH

Reactions: 9
There is a life lesson to us all.
One minute you’re tucked in your pram - blankets swaddling your like your a week old - parent facing.

next minute you are turfed off that spot, didn’t even experienced the world from a front facing pushchair and on your buggy board.

circle of life
It’s like she hasn’t even attempted to get Ron prepared for the new one. A new baby is a massive change to a child, no matter what their age is, whether they understand it or not. Ron has never seemed to be able to act his age, and I don’t mean because of him or anything, I mean because they have tried to keep him a baby. But now he’s been shoved to the side to make way for an actual baby. It’s so so sad. He must be so confused.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.