Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the 400th thread and to celebrate Hinch is doing... well nothing much. Certainly no cleaning but then she hasn’t done any for the last 18 months...

Since the last thread we’ve had more photos of baby Lonnie, handsommmes has nostrils guysssss - we don’t know if he has feeeetz like baby Ron did though.
He also looks so like her dad, Jamie, the dog...etc
A new grid post, with appearing and disappearing likes appeared on Sunday night to coincide with peak engagement and BFF Stacey not posting on the gram due to her “anxiety” - don’t worry her phone was back out of the drawer within hours to like it.
Lonnie had a health visitor check and is now 8lb. Soph feels anxious etc but still had time to post several photos and videos of the new King Of Castle Greyskull and herself .

The lesser spotted Ronsomes has been let out of Castle Greyskull to attend a soft play, but only with his armed guard, the cling on niece.
He was seen wearing a fur gilet on Wednesday, the hottest day of the day of the year and has been watering Hinch’s plants, which is a step up from breaking rocks.

Still no sign of Jamie - real name James but in a shocking and out there move he shortened it to Jamie - though he may be responsible for some of the weird photos and videos that Hinch is posting of herself and Lenor.

Sophie still doesn’t know why she now has 400 threads about what’s a twit she is....

Thread winner with 102 votes is @MillionDollarBaby
“bond with my child? I don’t know where to begin. Should I rub him with my chinny-chin-chin?!?”
Edited to fit

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
🎉 Congrats on your 400th thread Soph 🎉
Photo inspired by the hun herself, carrots that i will pop in muffin crumbs later, cucumber stars 🥒🌟 & tealights for aesthetic 📸. What a journey it has been nusty trolls. Keep up the good work, ATV 👍
2867213E-5B1B-4ABC-8BC1-19D20D8EC9CC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 322
Where’s Jamie though? Apart from a very brief glimpse in the coming home story we haven’t seen him, very odd

Reactions: 36
Well done on the 400 threads! Maybe jaymeee has been busy organizing a 400 thread celebration for sopha?
Balloons, ball gowns, crunky snacks and of course as @Andioooop said, star cucumbers and crumbly cake with carrots.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
It’s the 400th thread and to celebrate Hinch is doing... well nothing much. Certainly no cleaning but then she hasn’t done any for the last 18 months...

Since the last thread we’ve had more photos of baby Lonnie, handsommmes has nostrils guysssss - we don’t know if he has feeeetz like baby Ron did though.
He also looks so like her dad, Jamie, the dog...etc
A new grid post, with appearing and disappearing likes appeared on Sunday night to coincide with peak engagement and BFF Stacey not posting on the gram due to her “anxiety” - don’t worry her phone was back out of the drawer within hours to like it.
Lonnie had a health visitor check and is now 8lb. Soph feels anxious etc but still had time to post several photos and videos of the new King Of Castle Greyskull and herself .

The lesser spotted Ronsomes has been let out of Castle Greyskull to attend a soft play, but only with his armed guard, the cling on niece.
He was seen wearing a fur gilet on Wednesday, the hottest day of the day of the year and has been watering Hinch’s plants, which is a step up from breaking rocks.

Still no sign of Jamie - real name James but in a shocking and out there move he shortened it to Jamie - though he may be responsible for some of the weird photos and videos that Hinch is posting of herself and Lenor.

Sophie still doesn’t know why she now has 400 threads about what’s a twit she is....

Thread winner with 102 votes is @MillionDollarBaby
“bond with my child? I don’t know where to begin. Should I rub him with my chinny-chin-chin?!?”
Edited to fit
Thank you for creating the new thread and perfect recap.

400,000 + comments on your influencer practice Soph. That’s more than the genuine likes on your posts.

Maybe it’s time for some introspection - “Hey Trolls...this isn’t working any more...it’s not you, it’s me”

Fingers crossed she moves into the big house soon so we have something new to talk about!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
When you have 400 threads and someone like Katie Price (who openly admits to doing tit for a reaction) doesn’t even have 100, I dunno, you might wanna think about if it’s just ‘nusty trolls’…😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
Where’s Jamie though? Apart from a very brief glimpse in the coming home story we haven’t seen him, very odd
I think that last grid post she put up of Lennie it’s Inch that’s holding him because she has his name on it when you touch the screen. Had another look but it’s a pillow it’s not him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🎉 Congrats on your 400th thread Soph 🎉
Photo inspired by the hun herself, carrots that i will pop in muffin crumbs later, cucumber stars 🥒🌟 & tealights for aesthetic 📸. What a journey it has been nusty trolls. Keep up the good work, ATV 👍View attachment 606654
I love it! The carrot in the plant pot of muffin dust was my lightbulb moment and was what led me Tattle. It will always have a special place in my heart xx

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wow. The 400th thread and my suggestion made it. So many people to thank, where should I start?
Ah, screw it. I’m going to pull a Sophie! It’s all down to ME, ME, ME!!!!
I’m off for a mug shot and to build a shoe rack for my bathroom to celebrate. Might even buy a new Barskitttt to put some crap in.
What a day to be alive.
Have a fantastic Monday everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
I love watching people clean their houses, and restock cupboards etc. Always have. That's why I enjoyed MH way back when - before she turned in to whatever the hell she is now. So if any of you nusty trolls are like me, I just found an American lady who is great on insta/tiktok and her home is a lot less dull and grey. Miles better than MH, or any of the wannabes I've seen from the UK rising up recently.

Not sure if I can share her username or not - but she is a mamma from the midwest

Reactions: 26
The case of the missing ronbot
I think he's having intensive training ready for a new morning montage
He runs to the big fat gypsy carriage, pat's Lonnie on the head, goes to get the grey caddy to give to mummaz passes her a nappy then puts the caddy back behind the sofa, it's going to take a while guys be patient .....

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Does anyone remember ages ago she showed off a storage unit? Did she ever reveal what was in it?

Reactions: 12
Got a notification for an updated story but nope. I’ve been doing this as an experiment - the other accounts ive set up notifications on all have an actual updated story when I get a notification. She’s the only one playing silly beggars on my experiment. So we can’t be blaming an insta glitch for this can we?

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.