Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is it?😂 I'm laughing already.
I like taking the p out of fiddly more than I should🤣
I made a brand new one just for you hunnay 😘 Ooo she touched his tra la la, mmm his ding ding dong!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion,

Stace is pregnant, Hinch is fake happy, bet she’s still not changed Len’s nappy

• Haha
Reactions: 32
@HinchesSousChef just read the replies to ur comment on the ss thread i read it the same as you tbh!
I’m no sS fan (I used to be until I realised she was just as bad at Hinch about lots of things - I just like how ss always gets one up on Hinch) - and I agree with what one person said that she may have been intentionally inarticulate there. To cause a bit of mystery. But I also think she’s just not very clear.

Reactions: 14
Oh ffs ss is pregars, tell us something we didn’t already know. 🤣. Hinch is gonna be pissed she got one up on her

Reactions: 6
Got it! @Andioooop 🤣
Fredarestingbitchfacepartialtoafiddleyahoo actually looks happy there!😲
Can you arrange a duet to Chuck Berry's My ding a ling?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Im really buying into the theory that Jamie is too for pics because he’s busy packing up for the new home
That’s why there’s no pics togther and also all the black and white shots. Hides any prep work being done for the new owners
Nah, he’s probably overcome with fear and dread at having seen SS is pregnant again and being summoned to get his mini inch out to knock Soph up with another kid

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s changed her fb profile pic to the memorial type one 😂
What is this woman on?! Why not just have a real life pic of the four of you?! Strange
That is so bloody weird 😂😂😂 even her in the picture has been photoshopped from holding Ronnie to Lonnie. So so bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As much as I hate to agree 😬 SS didn’t have a big Instagram following before she befriended hinch and didn’t post cleaning and home decor stories back then either. It must annoy the tit out of Hinch that Her bestie bubs has now overtaken her and become more popular 🤣
That’s what I thought she just copied every little thing and now another baby too. Feels weird to me. And acting like number 1 mum but people forget about her chain smoking in pregnancy years back.
SS has even started to dress and do her hair and hand movements like Mrs H I don’t know why people can’t see it, I think they’re definitely not close like they’re pretending to be.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.