Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few questions I'd like some opinions on.

- Do we actually think Sopha is on the spectrum? I'm starting to believe it more and more

- When will this tit end? Stacey moves to a farm, Sopha has Lonnie, Stacey is pregnant, Sopha moves to a farm, Stacey goes to the moon, Sopha hops to Mars.

It's just not normal
In regards to point one, i did notice in the podcasts that she didnt seem to “get” quite a few of Jamie’s sarcasm/jokes/ double entendres and took him literally, also he had to gently sush her at certain parts like she was going to say something “out of line”
Add that on to her somewhat obsessive sink and toilet rituals, lists, and her somewhat intense love she has for Henry other than people, it does make you think (and no im not trying to diagnose, just purely discussing things ive noticed)

Reactions: 24
I don’t think you can say SS is copying hinch with having a baby. SS had 4 before Ronnie even came along and by the sounds of it Hinch knew she was trying for another one.

I was having a nosy at old posts and it looks like Inch and Joe had very similar posts when the Rex and Ronnie were born, I’ve never actually noticed that before. Some of it is word for word.

Sofa steals quotes and Vestlife just rehashes Joes words. The literally have no originality at all.
What’s to say management doesn’t write it all. Copy and paste ya names in guyszzz. Hope this helps.

Reactions: 6
Haha go on Stace, I like a cheeky dig
"i want to reuse all rexs old stuff" yeah that's what normal people do really.. 👀 Hinch 👀

Ok….please don’t shoot me 😂

I’m a long time tattle stalker (Mainly the car crash that is Sallie Axl…if you don’t know, thank me later 😂😂)
…..but I’ve never ventured into the Hinch thread (and at 400 threads deep I’m not going to try and catch up) as I quite like her (again - don’t shoot)
Anyone able to give me the low down as to why she’s on her her 400th thread?! I’ve read the Wiki but I need more info please….
She must be bad 😂😂😂
Tbh if you've read the wiki, read some comments (even a handful will do you right in) and you sttttillll like her this REALLY isn't the place for you, tis quite brutal here.

In short though - she's a nobhead, a proper massive bleep, a tit mother, she's fake, she's a narcissist, she's sneaky, she's a LIAAAAAAH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
SS ‘I want to up cycle rex’s stuff’

suck on that hinch!
might make you realise something, but probably not 😂

maybe, and just maybe but probably not, sofa might have used Ronnies things for Lennie but she was so far up her arse with bissskkit that she couldn’t. So poor old Ron didn’t get his big boy room!

Reactions: 25
Wow you've read the wiki and still don't know🤣🤣 iwill name one thing constantly breaking covid rules including whilst pregnant and telling lies about it anyone else??🙃
She loves smoke and mirrors. Nothing is ever quite what it seems, including reversing videos of Ron to make it look like he has done something he hasn’t . Take no responsibility for her actions - vases on hobs causing fires, mixing chemicals causing a woman’s death, dangerous practise of adding concentrated Zoflora to boiling water, encouraging people to take apart their sink and flooding their house. I am sure there is lots more! Oh and pretending she doesn’t know how it happened to little old anxious Soph from the village when really she was a successful saleswoman in London who approached Gleam a number of times to take her on.

ETA @Danielle0120 summed her up perfectly 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
SS ‘I want to up cycle rex’s stuff’

suck on that hinch!
might make you realise something, but probably not 😂

maybe, and just maybe but probably not, sofa might have used Ronnies things for Lennie but she was so far up her arse with bissskkit that she couldn’t. So poor old Ron didn’t get his big boy room!
It will be extra laugh at hinch if SS does have a girl too because grinch could have done it without upcycling given she knew she was having a boy.

Reactions: 10
I absolutely love the fact SS is recycling rexs old nursery stuff!! Whereas we had greedy grinch just accepting all the freebies for cc2. Haha, hinch is done for. I feel like she has nothing more to give. New baby and Stacey has just outshone her again as she seems so much more relatable. I know she can be as fake at times too but she doesn’t bug me as much.

Reactions: 26
definite shade from SS reusing Rex’s old nursery furniture now that he has a proper toddler room. Ya know like normal non crazy people do

Reactions: 21
One thing that is giving me life.... if you look at Ron’s face in her latest story it is the expression of a usurped toddler who is currently giving his parents HELL 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Like Stacey has done a Q&A tonight about her pregnancy, hinch just announced she was pregnant and stuck her phone in the drawer 🤔

Reactions: 11
Just reading the wiki...never knew she posted that about Tulisa..😯 but yet always crying trolls herself

Reactions: 17
Stacey is 100% more engaging and genuine, I actually find myself warming to her a bit at the moment.
I disagree. They are both cut from the same cloth. She’s just better at advertising through manipulation and how to emotionally sell it hard. Hinch tries but doesn’t quite make it. SS is a better actress that’s all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.