Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s changed her fb profile pic to the memorial type one 😂
What is this woman on?! Why not just have a real life pic of the four of you?! Strange
It’s so weird - she easily could have used her tripod to do a family photo on the sofa or pergooollaaaaaa. Such an odd ball.

Reactions: 18
She’s changed her fb profile pic to the memorial type one 😂
What is this woman on?! Why not just have a real life pic of the four of you?! Strange
Wow, that is without a doubt the worst photoshopping I've seen in a while 😂She's not even really holding the baby and that's such a dodgy photo of Inch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s so weird - she easily could have used her tripod to do a family photo on the sofa or pergooollaaaaaa. Such an odd ball.
Im really buying into the theory that Jamie is too for pics because he’s busy packing up for the new home
That’s why there’s no pics togther and also all the black and white shots. Hides any prep work being done for the new owners

Reactions: 13
Im really buying into the theory that Jamie is too for pics because he’s busy packing up for the new home
That’s why there’s no pics togther and also all the black and white shots. Hides any prep work being done for the new owners
Yes. Definitely something afoot.

Reactions: 9
Hinch will explode when Ss has a girl. She is probably googling gender selection right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did Orla go to the tree people?
i think Ron would really suit a dapper short cut. He doesn’t suit long hair like Rex does. Same way you wouldn’t see me in a bob as it doesn’t look right. Come on soph, I’m sure you can gain some attention for the haircut and some artsy project incorporating his locks along with a sweet quote. Look, I’m just trying to help here 😅

“Every day is a gift”. Anyone who has had a toddler and a newborn at the same time knows that is NOT true.
this this this!
My toddler can’t stand her sister, she still gets jealous and is hard work when I’m trying to feed the baby. I know it will get easier but what I don’t understand is why Hinch has made absolutely no comment on this. I get that Jaymeh is around but still it’s not plain sailing like she makes out. IF it was Ronnie would be in all pictures she’s posting whilst on maternity leave lol

Clearly Ronnie isn’t adjusting which is fine! It’s a huge change for him. Her content is utterly tit and she has loads of relatable content she could use but chooses to gush about how perfect life is. Like why? How exhausting that must be🤔 Luckily my toddler is a great sleeper but how common is it for toddlers not to sleep through the night? She’s never addressed if Ronnie sleeps well, is now disturbed by Lennie etc. She’s had PND but never addressed it properly. That comment around the bonding squares - never addressed it again. Instead it’s:
- gushing screen shots from her huns
- tit montages
- some update about Len or BF
- cries a troll post
- goes missing for days
- comeback of the boys back in town montage (thrilling can’t wait...)

she’s the least relatable influenza out there. I’m pretty sure her days are limited. She’s sooo DULL it’s painful

Reactions: 20
I wish she would stop with all the black and white photos. She must realise how cold and soulless her colour scheme, is but can’t use her usual filter on a colour photo of her family without them looking like The Simpsons.

I reckon we are overdue a moody photo of her and Lennie in the grounds of her new house (to move the discussion back to her) with a stolen, uncredited quote.
The black and white photos hide the beidgeeeeee makeover they've had in the hopes of selling the house

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.