Mrs Hinch #40 Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Hinch be breaking the waters?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mama’s Dordgeous Handsomes Boy Hinchclife for the name. Shortened to Cash Cow for everyday ease.

Don’t think he’s arrived yet. I washed the dishes with fairy liquid earlier and the water did not part, as one would expect for the arrival of the new Messiah.
Properly snorted like a pig laughing at this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What is the betting we will only be told his name but for it to turn out to be a nickname. So we will never know his real name. Like Prince Harry. His real name is Prince Henry but he’s never called that! Do you see what I mean?
I’d be quite pleased if she did that, it would give the kid a tiny amount of privacy, make the hinchers feel less like he’s ‘their baby’. But she’s shared so much with them so far that I don’t see it happening.

Reactions: 5
Mama’s Dordgeous Handsomes Boy Hinchclife for the name. Shortened to Cash Cow for everyday ease.

Don’t think he’s arrived yet. I washed the dishes with fairy liquid earlier and the water did not part, as one would expect for the arrival of the new Messiah.
Genuinely laughed out loud [emoji23]

Reactions: 4
I’ve slowly caught up. I check out littlemisshinch and my Christ she’s annoying! What is it with the over acting and boring post. I do not need to see you load your dishwasher while moaning it’s your least favourite job! It’s far easier loading a dishwasher than drying it up be grateful you have a dishwasher!!!

I think MRS H is just being quiet. I want to say baby will be called Arthur, but with her Essex accent it will sound awful!!! (I know this because I have a bad Essex accent and don’t pronounce my Ts)

Reactions: 11
I’m watching bbc news waiting on the breaking news that the new royal baby has been born.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve slowly caught up. I check out littlemisshinch and my Christ she’s annoying! What is it with the over acting and boring post. I do not need to see you load your dishwasher while moaning it’s your least favourite job! It’s far easier loading a dishwasher than drying it up be grateful you have a dishwasher!!!

I think MRS H is just being quiet. I want to say baby will be called Arthur, but with her Essex accent it will sound awful!!! (I know this because I have a bad Essex accent and don’t pronounce my Ts)
Watching her attempt to hold a carrot with those nails and drop it over again was painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not interested really in when the baby arrives or his name. I just hope this is the start of a permanent wind down!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She will make up an excuse that she was rushed to hospital and that’s why there were no updates or sharing with her ‘friends’ it’ll more be lies so it looks like they are her actual ‘friends’ and not people she makes money from

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I personally think she’s gone in for a planned c section and won’t share anything until her Hello or OK exclusive.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.