Mrs Hinch #40 Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Hinch be breaking the waters?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the betting we will only be told his name but for it to turn out to be a nickname. So we will never know his real name. Like Prince Harry. His real name is Prince Henry but he’s never called that! Do you see what I mean?

Reactions: 10
I totally respect her right not to share the date of scheduled section but why pretend that your followers are your friends and that you are all in this together.
Even the ‘hurry up baby Hinch’ posts from her, pretending she doesn’t know when. All it would take is a simple message from her saying she has her date but this is something she is going to keep private. Show your crazy followers a bit of respect!
My point exactly but you wrote it much more elegantly! lol.

Reactions: 8
Great thread name well done ! My name suggestion is Marcus 😂 no I think it will be something like Romeo or Drake ! I can’t take it seriously sorry weight I am guessing 6lbs 2 ozs Hoping both mum and baby are well if she has given birth or not , very unfair on her hinchers to leave them hanging surely daddy Hinch could have posted to say all is well even if she wants a big reveal ( can’t believe I wrote that ) but I know you know what I mean 😊

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.