Mrs Hinch #40 Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Hinch be breaking the waters?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chances are she has gone in for a scheduled section and deliberately built up the suspense.. Not really "all in this together".. keeps pretending that she doesn't know when he is coming , she obviously would have a plan due to the high risk birth with her additional medical issues.. but of course it gives more attention when she is quiet..

Reactions: 35
I genuinely think she may have picked Teddy but we know she reads these threads and I think we will have put her off the name

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I totally respect her right not to share the date of scheduled section but why pretend that your followers are your friends and that you are all in this together.
Even the ‘hurry up baby Hinch’ posts from her, pretending she doesn’t know when. All it would take is a simple message from her saying she has her date but this is something she is going to keep private. Show your crazy followers a bit of respect!

Reactions: 31
I’d be so gutted if my best mate never told me her due date or when she was finally having the baby

Best mates soph? Give over

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I totally respect her right not to share the date of scheduled section but why pretend that your followers are your friends and that you are all in this together.
Even the ‘hurry up baby Hinch’ posts from her, pretending she doesn’t know when. All it would take is a simple message from her saying she has her date but this is something she is going to keep private. Show your crazy followers a bit of respect!
I’d be so gutted if my best mate never told me her due date or when she was finally having the baby

Best mates soph? Give over
I've just looked on Instagram and she's disapeared unless it's me but she's not on any more

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.