Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is awful. The meds are good they keep me going but every couple of days it's like I never even took them because I'm vomiting again. I feel like I have norovirus not pregnancy ???
I don't even have any pearls of wisdom for you as we would treat patients by hooking them up to a drip, bedrest and medications. I'm guessing you've probably tried all the normal regular nausea/morning sickness tips to at least try to keep it at bay. You could try carrying a tissue or handkerchief with a few drops of peppermint or spearmint essential oil for when you're out and about on the days it hits you (if you cant stand mint a citrus scent, lemon, lime or sweet orange can also help). Really feel for you. I'm assuming there's not must rest for you with 4 kiddies running about (or is it 3 and you're pregnant with 4th).

Im thinking the same thing why are we on here moaning about her l dont know what it is about her but she really rattles my cage, l cant put my finger on it .
I can, and it's her army that I have just as much a problem with as I do her. I can't stand how crawly bum lick they are over her and how they go absolutely demented at anyone who dares criticise their queen. They've lost their damn minds loving someone they don't know and who doesn't know them. It's all so sickeningly fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's like a car crash I cant take my eyes off.

Nasty orange cheese on a morisions cafe potato with a blue slush puppy and a bottle of ribena. Followed up with prepared veg, mash and a pie.

Is it me or do people's bins not smell anymore? Mine is dry only as everything else is either composted or recycled. Yet she scrubs and disinfects her kitchen bin every week the adds zoflora and and a bin air freshener ?
Mine doesn't stink and there's 3 adults plus dog in our household. On rare occasions something pongs I just empty it and give it a wipe after taking bag out. Her bin must take one's breath away with zoflora, round smelly thing and bin buddy all in there.

Reactions: 6
I think we can agree that she isn't a cleaner but I would also 100% say she is a bully by the way she treated Gemma Bray *(TOMM) in the summer. One thing I've been noticing though is the way Gemma has started to talk about pregnancy and new mums and I wonder if this is a passive aggressive swipe at Hinch ?

Reactions: 2
I’m actually kind of amazed she’s not done a giveaway of a shark mop or something that the brand would pay her to do. Brands will be offering to pay her to run a giveaway for them with her amount of followers so it’s strange
She did do one giveaway but people had to pay to enter ?and it wasn't even by her she was promoting it for p&g!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Felt like I had to come on and say something about this whole ticket farce.
So let me get this right...
For months now she's encouraged people to buy her book, and by doing so at one point she made it to #1 in the Amazon Book Chart.
Now a few months later people are being told they need a ticket to meet her on the book tour and included in the cost of said ticket is a signed book.
So I'm thinking that the majority of these people will now cancel their pre-orders on Amazon. (The same orders that made her a #1 book seller)
These people's books will now be supplied by Waterstones and WH Smith who are holding the signing events!
So in essence she might not be a best selling author on Amazon at all... because surprise surprise it's all been manipulated again... this time by Penguin?
Amazon should really comprise their book chart from actual sales not pre-order sales to avoid this loophole being exploited.

Yesterday when she was in Morrisons eating her baked tattie anyone could have gone out up to her and asked for her autograph, yet people are expected to pay to meet her to get the book signed... a book which today costs £7.79 on Amazon... so if the tickets are £12.99... that's £5.20 for a signature of someone whose really a nonentity!

If someone wants to find her it's pretty easy... I found out the address in less than 5 mins.
It's on their planning permission and her actual door number is still on an image on her SIL's Instagram page from when she asked people to follow Sophie.
It's also on other articles on the web which they've been too lazy to remove in their haste to be famous.

What they also failed to remove quickly was her old Twitter account... the one that I took numerous screenshots of.
So if this book is going to explore her journey with anxiety then they'd better be prepared for the actual true facts to come out about her relationship with the guy she was with before Jamie, the fact that she smoked dope, drunk heavily and partied hard on holidays abroad.

No-one is going to learn anything of interest or be inspired by Sophie Hinchliffe.

Oh and Jamie if you are reading here. Cheers for getting my comments removed on The Sun article, but no worry I'm sure there'll be plenty more newspaper articles to comment on over the coming weeks... it's going to be a full time job for you monitoring comments... making sure the hinchers don't find out that they can go to their local Argos to buy certain items instead of swiping up to Argos on Ebay and giving you a cut.
I laughed out loud at the person who called you a vest wearing chav with a toupee dropped on his head - so apt. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Littlemissmops said lakeside has sold out already! She's been signing books for weeks so must be expecting to sell a lot of tickets. She must also have known about the amazon preorder thing as she would have known she was doing a tour but got people to preorder anyway

Reactions: 2
LMAO @ this biatch trying to defend Sophie.
How strange that Ant Middleton from the SAS Programme on C4 is able to do book signings with no tickets and he's much more famous... but no point in arguing as these twats know it all.

Reactions: 7
For months now she's encouraged people to buy her book, and by doing so at one point she made it to #1 in the Amazon Book Chart.
Now a few months later people are being told they need a ticket to meet her on the book tour and included in the cost of said ticket is a signed book.
So I'm thinking that the majority of these people will now cancel their pre-orders on Amazon. (The same orders that made her a #1 book seller)
These people's books will now be supplied by Waterstones and WH Smith who are holding the signing events!
So in essence she might not be a best selling author on Amazon at all... because surprise surprise it's all been manipulated again... this time by Penguin?
Amazon should really comprise their book chart from actual sales not pre-order sales to avoid this loophole being exploited.

Yesterday when she was in Morrisons eating her baked tattie anyone could have gone out up to her and asked for her autograph, yet people are expected to pay to meet her to get the book signed... a book which today costs £7.79 on Amazon... so if the tickets are £12.99... that's £5.20 for a signature of someone whose really a nonentity!

If someone wants to find her it's pretty easy... I found out the address in less than 5 mins.
It's on their planning permission and her actual door number is still on an image on her SIL's Instagram page from when she asked people to follow Sophie.
It's also on other articles on the web which they've been too lazy to remove in their haste to be famous.

What they also failed to remove quickly was her old Twitter account... the one that I took numerous screenshots of.
So if this book is going to explore her journey with anxiety then they'd better be prepared for the actual true facts to come out about her relationship with the guy she was with before Jamie, the fact that she smoked dope, drunk heavily and partied hard on holidays abroad.

No-one is going to learn anything of interest or be inspired by Sophie Hinchliffe.

Oh and Jamie if you are reading here. Cheers for getting my comments removed on The Sun article, but no worry I'm sure there'll be plenty more newspaper articles to comment on over the coming weeks... it's going to be a full time job for you monitoring comments... making sure the hinchers don't find out that they can go to their local Argos to buy certain items instead of swiping up to Argos on Ebay and giving you a cut.
I laughed out loud at the person who called you a vest wearing chav with a toupee dropped on his head - so apt. ?
Tell us more on her past history?

Reactions: 6

@Blue sunday hi

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can, and it's her army that I have just as much a problem with as I do her. I can't stand how crawly bum lick they are over her and how they go absolutely demented at anyone who dares criticise their queen. They've lost their damn minds loving someone they don't know and who doesn't know them. It's all so sickeningly fake.

There have been 'leaders' since the dawn of time who have somehow managed to manipulate the masses. Pick anyone you want through history... Jesus, God, Trump, Hitler, The Beatles, David Koresh, Jim Jones, Charles Manson, Elvis, Justin Bieber, Mrs Hinch....

What all these people have in common is how they tapped into the psyche of the masses and subsequently had them hanging off their every word.

Some of these people have been unwitting 'leaders' such as Elvis, The Beatles, Bieber etc as they were never to know just how much influence they would have over predominantly pre pubescent girls, but power and influence they had. By the bucket full!

Some have been imaginary made up leaders who have been controlled by the real religious leaders since Adam and Eve (see what I did there? ?)

Some, however, manipulated on purpose and only to fulfil a something that was lacking in them.

Hitler was power hungry (amongst a lot of other things!) but his 'taking over the world' in a simplified basic emotional view was filling the void he had inside, the same as any other cult leader. The one thing they all have in common is a huge flaw in their own emotional and psychological states.

They manipulate the masses in a very clever way by tapping into the flaws or fears in other people's psyche, which we all have to one degree or another. But this is how they get people to follow them and hang off their every word. It is nothing but a pure genius manipulation game of exploiting one person's emotional lacking to fulfill your own emotional lacking, and by doing so you give yourself strength whilst simultaneously making your followers weaker and more dependent upon you to fulfill their, now growing, emotional void.

Pure standard text book psychology tit.

Mrs Hinch - is she an unwitting leader such as the Beatles? She acts as though she is? She states she is shocked and amazed by her fame and followers etc? Or is she a clever manipulater such as Jim Jones? Who knows exactly what she is doing and is fully aware of how the masses are hanging off her every word and by doing so just make her have a false sense of self righteousness?

I will leave the answer to that up for debate ?

Reactions: 7
Like others on here there is just something about this woman that I don't like and I cant put my finger on it. I really don't think she is as dumb and naïve as she makes out......I just feel she is playing on this as she is so desperate for fame. She just reminds me of someone from TOWIE!

Reactions: 13
Like others on here there is just something about this woman that I don't like and I cant put my finger on it. I really don't think she is as dumb and naïve as she makes out......I just feel she is playing on this as she is so desperate for fame. She just reminds me of someone from TOWIE!
That’s my feeling as well, there is something very “off” about the whole Mrs Hinch persona / rise to fame and I can’t quite put my finger on it.

I have noticed in the past week or so that her Instagram is becoming more “Gleam” so is starting to look at bit more controlled.

She is still as dull as duck though, yesterday I got the impression that she was bored and lonely.

Reactions: 11
Have seen quite a number of comments from disgruntled “Hinchers” about the book signings, ranging from “why aren’t you doing a signing in my street, that’s so unfair” to “hang on, we pre-ordered, you now want us to buy another book just so we can meet you”. My personal favourite was “nah, not paying that, will just stalk he out at the local
B&M”.

These signings will not end well, the “Himchers” are bat tit. I’ve been to a book signing by a much more high profile, media savvy recognised celeb and it’s a military operation. You queue (for a very long time) and instructed to hand over the book, page opened and ready to sign, get one picture and ten are practically pushed out the door by one of the many, many staff they have present. It’s a money making exercise, nothing else, all about getting the most paying customers through in the quickest time possible.

Reactions: 12
l
@Pixiedustprincess totally with you on this one(y)(y)(y)[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
There have been 'leaders' since the dawn of time who have somehow managed to manipulate the masses. Pick anyone you want through history... Jesus, God, Trump, Hitler, The Beatles, David Koresh, Jim Jones, Charles Manson, Elvis, Justin Bieber, Mrs Hinch....

What all these people have in common is how they tapped into the psyche of the masses and subsequently had them hanging off their every word.

Some of these people have been unwitting 'leaders' such as Elvis, The Beatles, Bieber etc as they were never to know just how much influence they would have over predominantly pre pubescent girls, but power and influence they had. By the bucket full!

Some have been imaginary made up leaders who have been controlled by the real religious leaders since Adam and Eve (see what I did there? ?)

Some, however, manipulated on purpose and only to fulfil a something that was lacking in them.

Hitler was power hungry (amongst a lot of other things!) but his 'taking over the world' in a simplified basic emotional view was filling the void he had inside, the same as any other cult leader. The one thing they all have in common is a huge flaw in their own emotional and psychological states.

They manipulate the masses in a very clever way by tapping into the flaws or fears in other people's psyche, which we all have to one degree or another. But this is how they get people to follow them and hang off their every word. It is nothing but a pure genius manipulation game of exploiting one person's emotional lacking to fulfill your own emotional lacking, and by doing so you give yourself strength whilst simultaneously making your followers weaker and more dependent upon you to fulfill their, now growing, emotional void.

Pure standard text book psychology tit.

Mrs Hinch - is she an unwitting leader such as the Beatles? She acts as though she is? She states she is shocked and amazed by her fame and followers etc? Or is she a clever manipulater such as Jim Jones? Who knows exactly what she is doing and is fully aware of how the masses are hanging off her every word and by doing so just make her have a false sense of self righteousness?

I will leave the answer to that up for debate ?
The first time I met such as person was during childhood. After that person left he left sucha trail of emotional destruction I'm still dealing with the fall out. From then on I had a serious wariness and distrust of any kind of cult of personality, object of mass devotion or any one that people seem to adore for nebulous reasons.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.