Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well whaddya know.... Another shoot tomorrow.... It's just been confirmed ?
I'm going to bring you all with me translates to "I need to keep relatable and down to earth so I'm going to pretend that this isn't really what I've always wanted and that I'm shitting my pants, even though my wedding was ott and I was deffo Princess for the day. I'll also pretend that this shoot had just fluttered in from duck knows where and I didn't know anything about it! Just so you all still love me! "
I reckon one of these shoots is for fabulous mag... Hence The Sun love the other day.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is what I'm waiting for to be honest - for her to become unrelatable. It's already started as she no longer works, soon they will be moving house now their extensions been turned down. It'll be a million pound house no less filled with designer furniture that's she's been #gifted. She will get in a cleaner and probably a nanny but try to hide it. She will start wearing nothing but designer clothes, shoes and bags, and only food shop in waitrose and M&S. Throw in his and hers white range rovers too and all of a sudden she's completely unrelatable. It happens all the time with influencers and once it does the crowd moves on to the next one

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Dying!!! How to word 'its ticketed' without sounding like an utter twit ??. You bleeping failed Sophie - you sound like an utter twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor little henry having his bowls next to all that stench
And I didn't realise bin buddy was a powder, hope none got in his bowl. I had some bin buddy years ago and it was granules. Don't use anything now just clean bin when it's mucky with washing up liquid

Reactions: 2
Dying!!! How to word 'its ticketed' without sounding like an utter twit ??. You bleeping failed Sophie - you sound like an utter twit.
I did have to chuckle at 'now I told penguin that there wouldn't be many people' ? the lack of modesty wasn't hidden well there!

Reactions: 4
First post on this thread so hi guys.
Don’t you think it’s bad that she’s been plugging her book for weeks and begging people to preorder when she’s probably known all along that you need to purchase a book to meet her at her book signings. What are all these people who have preordered her book going to do?

Reactions: 12
She must look like a right fool sat in a cafe alone filming weird angles on her phone.

And how much cheese does she want on her jacket potato?!?!
Won’t put herself on camera, but happily put others, without permission! Poor bloke wa sky at eating Joan lunch!

Reactions: 2
So she says the shoot wasn’t that bad, I reckon I could do another in future guys.

Has one tomorrow already, really. :ROFLMAO: The acting is terrible she would fit right in on towie when the money starts to dry up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she says the shoot wasn’t that bad, I reckon I could do another in future guys.

Has one tomorrow already, really. :ROFLMAO: The acting is terrible she would fit right in on towie when the money starts to dry up.
‘I will be posing like a giraffe, again’ ? we looked like she owned that photo shoot she did!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
First post on this thread so hi guys.
Don’t you think it’s bad that she’s been plugging her book for weeks and begging people to preorder when she’s probably known all along that you need to purchase a book to meet her at her book signings. What are all these people who have preordered her book going to do?
Bloody £13 a ticket to get your book signed .... isn’t that more than the bloody book .... hasn’t she also spent week signing the front pages for pre orders .... so confused !!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
I’m guessing a lot of the book pre-orders will get cancelled now. In favour of the book signings, they get the book in with the price of the tickets so why would they wanna buy it twice?

£12 to meet Mrs Hinch and get a book full of recycled cleaning tips she stole from other people, think I’ll pass :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I also used Minky before the Mrs Hinch hysteria took off and really liked it for doing the windows and window frames. Now I can't get them anywhere and there's these tossers storing them away because they are too precious to use?!?! duck offff MATE!

Does anyone else think Mrs H is incredibly selfish when she already has about 100000 bottles of Zoflora but still has to buy the only bottle of lavender in her local shop? I sound like a bitter fan that can't get my hands on my favourite Zoflora, but you know that's not the case. I am just finding every little thing about her, really irritating. I think it's been aggravated by her behaviour surrounding the photo shoots. Her gushing messages of thanks and doesn't know how its happened etc. just come across as fake and patronising. To me, at least.

I still can't believe she hasn't done any give aways either, for her Hinch army. The amount of products she owns, for one (perfectly clean) house is just crazy.

Reactions: 11
I also used Minky before the Mrs Hinch hysteria took off and really liked it for doing the windows and window frames. Now I can't get them anywhere and there's these tossers storing them away because they are too precious to use?!?! duck offff MATE!

Does anyone else think Mrs H is incredibly selfish when she already has about 100000 bottles of Zoflora but still has to buy the only bottle of lavender in her local shop? I sound like a bitter fan that can't get my hands on my favourite Zoflora, but you know that's not the case. I am just finding every little thing about her, really irritating. I think it's been aggravated by her behaviour surrounding the photo shoots. Her gushing messages of thanks and doesn't know how its happened etc. just come across as fake and patronising. To me, at least.

I still can't believe she hasn't done any give aways either, for her Hinch army. The amount of products she owns, for one (perfectly clean) house is just crazy.
I’m actually kind of amazed she’s not done a giveaway of a shark mop or something that the brand would pay her to do. Brands will be offering to pay her to run a giveaway for them with her amount of followers so it’s strange

Reactions: 6
I’m actually kind of amazed she’s not done a giveaway of a shark mop or something that the brand would pay her to do. Brands will be offering to pay her to run a giveaway for them with her amount of followers so it’s strange
Lynsey QOC does giveaways, as does Jottie!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.