Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fellow tattlers have we all noticed weve not seen or heard jamie last couple of days?

Reactions: 5
Felt like I had to come on and say something about this whole ticket farce.
So let me get this right...
For months now she's encouraged people to buy her book, and by doing so at one point she made it to #1 in the Amazon Book Chart.
Now a few months later people are being told they need a ticket to meet her on the book tour and included in the cost of said ticket is a signed book.
So I'm thinking that the majority of these people will now cancel their pre-orders on Amazon. (The same orders that made her a #1 book seller)
These people's books will now be supplied by Waterstones and WH Smith who are holding the signing events!
So in essence she might not be a best selling author on Amazon at all... because surprise surprise it's all been manipulated again... this time by Penguin?
Amazon should really comprise their book chart from actual sales not pre-order sales to avoid this loophole being exploited.

Yesterday when she was in Morrisons eating her baked tattie anyone could have gone out up to her and asked for her autograph, yet people are expected to pay to meet her to get the book signed... a book which today costs £7.79 on Amazon... so if the tickets are £12.99... that's £5.20 for a signature of someone whose really a nonentity!

If someone wants to find her it's pretty easy... I found out the address in less than 5 mins.
It's on their planning permission and her actual door number is still on an image on her SIL's Instagram page from when she asked people to follow Sophie.
It's also on other articles on the web which they've been too lazy to remove in their haste to be famous.

What they also failed to remove quickly was her old Twitter account... the one that I took numerous screenshots of.
So if this book is going to explore her journey with anxiety then they'd better be prepared for the actual true facts to come out about her relationship with the guy she was with before Jamie, the fact that she smoked dope, drunk heavily and partied hard on holidays abroad.

No-one is going to learn anything of interest or be inspired by Sophie Hinchliffe.

Oh and Jamie if you are reading here. Cheers for getting my comments removed on The Sun article, but no worry I'm sure there'll be plenty more newspaper articles to comment on over the coming weeks... it's going to be a full time job for you monitoring comments... making sure the hinchers don't find out that they can go to their local Argos to buy certain items instead of swiping up to Argos on Ebay and giving you a cut.
I laughed out loud at the person who called you a vest wearing chav with a toupee dropped on his head - so apt. ?
100%

Reactions: 5
Fellow tattlers have we all noticed weve not seen or heard jamie last couple of days?
He's busy trying to moderate the comments on The Sun article. ?. Vest wearing chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who pays to go see some nobody who spends her days sat in her house and scrubs her bins whilst filming it for Instagram. What is wrong with people?! I just don’t get it..

Reactions: 14
Who pays to go see some nobody who spends her days sat in her house and scrubs her bins whilst filming it for Instagram. What is wrong with people?! I just don’t get it..
She's not just a scrubber to them, she's their cult leader. They're all desperate for that pic with her so they can post it on the Facebook groups and instagram for the likes and validation that they will get from it

Reactions: 10
All this talk of her wanting to meet people makes me think about how she's going to continue with her life once the book signings are over.
Is she going to be comfortable going out alone with her baby, never knowing when some stranger is going to tap her on the shoulder and ask for a selfie with her or an autograph?
Ticketing this takes her out of the pubic arena and into so called celeb status.
Two photo shoots in one week with top celeb make-up artists and hairdressers and yet she's still desperately trying to play the girl next door who loves to shop in Poundland, and failing badly.
When Lorraine Kelly lived in Broughty Ferry we'd often see her in the local M&S simply food shop getting some goodies and she was always happy to say hello and didn't seem at all phased by people recognising her but I think if that starts happening to Sophie she'll freak out if the attention is not confined to where and when she wants it.

Reactions: 6
Even she must know what chia seeds are. "I'm not sure what this is, looks like mustard" in the same pots as the yoghurt.

I'm so over the cleaning, just here for the lies and food.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even she must know what chia seeds are. "I'm not sure what this is, looks like mustard" in the same pots as the yoghurt.

I'm so over the cleaning, just here for the lies and food.
See what her ex has to say I’m sure there is a story somewhere

Reactions: 3
@BlueSunday sorry if you've posted this before (I think you might've). I just found it this morning and thought I'd share again. Here's your sales proof if you've missed it friends.
She is 100% not a cleaner, she's a shrewd, calculating so & so! Sorry if they're in the wrong order.... But you get the gist.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Anyone got good eyesight and can read the make up artists instructions - check out the paper sat on top of the make up with the look they are going for - it looks like a magazine cover name on it also or am I being daft?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.