Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was actually thinking of sharing this again as it's hidden way back on another thread.
Great minds eh? @222thepoint xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Fob off email from crufts- absolutely no surprises there then And they missed the entire point of my email that zoflora is not safe for pets no matter what they claim, and people are not using it responsibly which is not helped by Mrs hinch promoting it in an irresponsible way by filling diffusers with it and overusing it around her own dog.

Many thanks for your email and informing us of your concerns. Zoflora is a sponsor of the show and successfully attended the event last year with lots of positive feedback. They support the event and utilise it as a platform to promote their products, but also to educate and advise pet owners about safety with cleaning products in general. We believe that Zoflora is committed to pet health and we have been in regular contact - their statement is below and we support their activity at the show as a positive education.

10 December 2019
Zoflora Pet Safety Statement

Zoflora, the nation's favourite disinfectant, has been used safely in households for almost 100 years, including those with pets in the home.

Zoflora's products have been fully risked assessed by leading scientists at Exponent International, a long-established, independent consultancy company with expertise in all aspects of Biocidal Products Regulation and safety.
The risk assessments conducted do not indicate a concern when the product is used in accordance with the on pack usage directions. Pets are required to be excluded from the area to be treated during application; cover or remove terrariums, aquariums and animal cages prior to application. Treated surfaces should be completely dry before pets and companion animals are allowed in contact with the surfaces.
Any adverse effects should be notified to Thornton & Ross and will be shared with the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).

Response from the Veterinary Poisons Information Service regarding the usage of Zoflora around pets also state that as long as directions for use are followed, and treated areas dried completely before animals have access to them, Zoflora is safe and effective to use.

As with all disinfectants and other household chemicals, ensure that Zoflora is used safely. When correctly diluted, Zoflora disinfectant may be used where most pets are kept. It will kill bacteria and eliminate unpleasant odours. Do not allow pets to lick or walk on newly treated surfaces. Keep them off the surface until dry. The product is not suitable for use in vivaria or other housing where reptiles are kept. Follow the on pack instructions on dilution and usage before using the product.

Zoflora recommends that you always read the label and product information before use.

If you have any further concerns, please contact Zoflora directly [email protected].

Kind regards

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
OMG I must go on FB later and get the screenshot as there was one woman saying she was ill after using Zoflora... one of the people asked if she was just using one capful and the reply was that she was now, but previously she'd been using a bottle a day!!

• Wow
l tell you what if penquin dont give her any more venues for book signings theres gonna be some very dissapointed shoppers out there

That 10 year challenge pic she posted, I don’t think the 10 years ago pic was actually her.

That's her ex.
There's some tweets on there linked to her now deleted Twitter.
Weirdly Mrs Hunchback of Essex got married just two days after her ex and if you check him out on Facebook he seems to be a much more attractive version of Jimmy Hunchback (as I am now calling him) not that old Hunchback is remotely good looking at all ?

I wonder who dumped who and if Jimmy is just the replacement / rebound hence she had her wedding planned the same time and also is now having a baby after her ex had one also ?

Yes I know, I am digging up stuff for the hell of it but it is raining here and I can't get out in the garden and I am bored ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has someone mentioned that the husband comes on here? I must've missed that!! What's he like?
He's a vest wearing chav whose hair looks like he's had a toupee dropped on it.
Several people have came on here who we've suspected might be him.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.