Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to play devils advocate and say that my cleaning stash is probably a little smaller than this. The sheer amount of toilet duck is concerning (how much do you tit?) but I have different products for different rooms and purposes. We have 3 bathrooms, so each bathroom has toilet bleach, cleaning wipes, bathroom spray and cream bleach. The kitchen has all my laundry products, kitchen spray and air fresheners. The only room that has no cleaning products in are the bedrooms.

Shall I see myself out?
Sounds quite reasonable, you don’t sound like you have airing cupboards and all of your kitchen cupboards stashed! You have what you need to serve a purpose

Reactions: 9
I wonder how her SIL feels about Mrs Hinches new found fame. Their accounts look really similar. I also don’t ever see Mrs Hinch ever recommending other similar insta accounts to follow like other influencers do.. wouldn’t hurt to give her SIL a quick shout out since it seems she’s stolen her account ideas!

Reactions: 3
I can’t cope with the over nice, ‘OH MY GOD I love you all I’m so grateful for you all’ crap any longer. More like ‘OH MY GOD I’m so grateful you’re all stupid enough to think I’m some kind of inspirational cleaning goddess and I love you all for lining my pockets £$£’

She could very well be a nice person in general but all that is completely fake!
Welcome have you seen the light then?
Her SIL business

Sounds quite reasonable, you don’t sound like you have airing cupboards and all of your kitchen cupboards stashed! You have what you need to serve a purpose
I’m looking back at the photo and it does seem to be a lot of the same product? I get stashing of food or clothes, but cleaning stuff?

Also in zoflora news, I finally found the lemon & berry one in Asda. The Hinchers weren’t up this morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also I truly believe that Mrs Hinch is a “brand” and I’m sure her, her husband and my SIL have a piece of the pie.

I’m looking back at the photo and it does seem to be a lot of the same product? I get stashing of food or clothes, but cleaning stuff?

Also in zoflora news, I finally found the lemon & berry one in Asda. The Hinchers weren’t up this morning!
They all do, because she does. How many bottles of Zoflora does one home need! It’s obsessive behaviour that she is teaching her army!

Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before... those minky sponges are tit. My husband actually thought it was a washable santiary towel.
Probably going to get pelted with virtual minky sponges but... I used to have a couple before the hinch madness and liked them! However, they are no better than using a scourer and microfiber cloth really, I just liked the convenience of them. However, they don't last long the quality is quite poor and as soon as you even put it near a washing machine it falls apart! I refuse to pay for them again though at the inflated price. They're certainly not worth building a shrine to!

You can clean with anything and get a decent result. I cut up my sons washed out muslins and they're fantastic for cleaning! And you can just keep reusing them as they get better with every wash

Reactions: 7

I only use a small bottle in about a month and haven't been able to get anything except the winter ones near me for months! I must have a lot of Hinchers close to me!

Probably going to get pelted with virtual minky sponges but... I used to have a couple before the hinch madness and liked them! However, they are no better than using a scourer and microfiber cloth really, I just liked the convenience of them. However, they don't last long the quality is quite poor and as soon as you even put it near a washing machine it falls apart! I refuse to pay for them again though at the inflated price. They're certainly not worth building a shrine to!

You can clean with anything and get a decent result. I cut up my sons washed out muslins and they're fantastic for cleaning! And you can just keep reusing them as they get better with every wash
I use those fluffy socks that you get some Primark for a quid! I can put my hand in them and they get dust up really well!

YES!!! Mine fell apart in the washing machine! I paid £2.50 for mine, and I wasn’t impressed.

Reactions: 1
I only use a small bottle in about a month and haven't been able to get anything except the winter ones near me for months! I must have a lot of Hinchers close to me!
Same here, it’s all been winter berry. Asda literally had a delivery this morning. I’m still searching for the peach one as I’m obsessed with the smell of peaches.

Reactions: 1
So is her sisters name annick then?Anyone else missing @happy halloween and @Blue sunday

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't think they're all in this together, I think her SIL will be quietly seething underneath. She's probably trying to make the best of a bad situation and get some promo for her company from Sophie but how could you not be pissed off in that situation. She makes a few quid printing labels for hinchers to stick on their zoflora bottles meanwhile Sophie is swanning round home bargains like she owns the place instead of working, and making thousands a day in Swipes ups and brand deals. That family will fall apart the more money she makes due to jealousy

Reactions: 6
She might be acting but this seems positive - in the comments from yesterday's grid pics x

Thank you so much for the kind welcome and the responses I got to my first post.

I saw a post from someone that had pre ordered Mrs Hinch’s book, basically that said that amazon had taken £1 out of her bank and she was wondering when the rest would be taken out and if she could draw her money out and pay back the remainder of what she owed for the book when she got paid before the release of the book. Please don’t think I am being horrible but isn’t the total for the book with delivery under £15? Surely if you had to draw out the money for something and it meant that the money for the book wasn’t in there there and you were worrying they might try and take the money before you got paid you just wouldn’t order the book until you could afford it without having to draw the money out before paying or worry that you wouldn’t have enough in the bank to cover it? It made me so sad that people are at the point where ordering that stupid book is causing that kind of issue? It’s beyond a joke to me that someone would do that? Why would she feel the need to order something that she would need to use the money for something else before paying for the book. Arghhh this world.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.