Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thinks she looks great in her photo shoot, to be fair I looked like a banshee throughout my pregnancy (still do!)

Interesting her account took off so huge and SIL didn't? Genuinely intrigued as to what she did that was so different that hers ended up so massive, as they are just the same, just photos of someone's house!
Jamie bought the page for The Sun story and I expect the slot on This Morning was paid for too. That interview feels very "last minute" as well, as if she had been shoehorned into the show. Nothing she has done or said has been genuine IMO.

Reactions: 2
They are all well and truly obsessed l think they're taking over the world.Omg if you look carefully theres actually 7 bottles of toilet duck alone

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That is absolutely ridiculous...surely this has to be just for the posts? Why would anyone need that much stuff??

Reactions: 6
I can’t cope with the over nice, ‘OH MY GOD I love you all I’m so grateful for you all’ crap any longer. More like ‘OH MY GOD I’m so grateful you’re all stupid enough to think I’m some kind of inspirational cleaning goddess and I love you all for lining my pockets £$£’

She could very well be a nice person in general but all that is completely fake!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning guys is this shopper for realView attachment 6858
I’m going to play devils advocate and say that my cleaning stash is probably a little smaller than this. The sheer amount of toilet duck is concerning (how much do you tit?) but I have different products for different rooms and purposes. We have 3 bathrooms, so each bathroom has toilet bleach, cleaning wipes, bathroom spray and cream bleach. The kitchen has all my laundry products, kitchen spray and air fresheners. The only room that has no cleaning products in are the bedrooms.

Shall I see myself out?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.