Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SIL has a balloon company and she was leaving positive messages yesterday on Sophie's main feed. So I think she seems ok with it!
I think Jamie (driving force) would have taken his sister's idea, spotted an opportunity and pushed it with his wife at the forefront. Maybe they give SIL a cut? Agreed to push her businesses? She has 2 kids so maybe she didn't want to commit to the constant posting. But it proves it was completely preplanned.

Reactions: 7
On another fabulous note... I've you seen Team Tomm's grid post this morning? It's fabulous! Give it a read. I just love Gem, and the secret cleaner - they are both the antithesis of Mrs Hinch!

Reactions: 6
I think she looks fab at the shoot and tbh her eyebrows look the same without the filter.
If I dont like something I will say it. Weather that's Sophie, my OH my mum or even here. I wont be filtered LOL Pun intended. I'm not moderating the thread if people say these things they cam say it but I can also disagree that's part of being a grown up.
SH does not have anxiety about her Looks. She loves herself and that's perfectly fine I wish I did.
What's not perfectly fine is her mixing chemicals causing accidents not telling her 2m fans not to do x y z, polluting the environment and being shady about the ADS. Which is what this thread was about.

Reactions: 8
On another fabulous note... I've you seen Team Tomm's grid post this morning? It's fabulous! Give it a read. I just love Gem, and the secret cleaner - they are both the antithesis of Mrs Hinch!
? Gem

Reactions: 3
There’s a post on SIL account of those tacky as hell light switch surrounds - May 2017 and exact ones as Sophie

Collab with shein coming up.

Nice work starting the process with a "I'm just a normal girl and haven't a clue about shein" post. Bollocks.

On the way....Lots of positive messages from the hinchers about shein, "go on then I'll order something", posts opening the parcels, lots of "oooh you know what guys, I actually love this!", Posts showing their clothes...

We're not thick Sophie. Same thing happened with lush and Morrisons.

Reactions: 5
Have a look at @binkyboodesigns don't you worry - SIL is making £ from Mrs Hinch. #allinittogether

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I wonder just how many products she gets through in a week??

I wonder just how many products she gets through in a week??
I remember she used to mention Esho, not sure if she still does? She used to order bulk from them, on a regular basis. She must get through masses! Bet her recycling bin smells Devine with all the bottles ?

I thinks she looks great in her photo shoot, to be fair I looked like a banshee throughout my pregnancy (still do!)

Interesting her account took off so huge and SIL didn't? Genuinely intrigued as to what she did that was so different that hers ended up so massive, as they are just the same, just photos of someone's house!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.