Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really dislike Mrs Hinch and agree with everything you say on here. I am a chemical free house etc etc but... she looks the same without her filter. We all look “better” with a filter - that’s the point of them, it’s not like she’s pretending she’s not using them? But she is very attractive, strong angled features or not, she’s pretty. So wrong to call her manly looking, possibly the worst thing a woman wants to be called.

Reactions: 10
Out of curiousity, why do you all watch her stories? X
Hi Zozzat, I'm guessing you like or are non-plussed by Sophie? And you can't understand why we 'torture ourselves' watching something that so obviously winds us up.
Can you imagine seeing the start of a bus crash, knowing it's going to happen and that lots of people are going to get hurt? Some of those involved will lose the money they've forked out for an honest and enjoyable trip, as will plenty of innocent bystanders. The driver is driving this juggernaut recklessly and with no care or consideration for either the passengers or those watching. The driver doesn't care people are going to lose their hard earned money. Or that they're in physical danger. In fact, the bus is getting bigger, quicker, more expensive and more dangerous.
Would you be able to ignore it?
Or would you want to help?
Or maybe, if you're honest you might just rubberneck for 'the crack'.
whatever the reason - that's why we're watching. Some want to help the deluded passengers escape, some want to stop the crash, some are rubbing their hands together and watching with popcorn.
Sophie is at the wheel of a massive, dangerous, out of control bus full of hinchers, and it's definitely going to crash. Who knows what will happen when it does.

Are you a hincher or have you woken up (not being rude)? x

Reactions: 5
I really dislike Mrs Hinch and agree with everything you say on here. I am a chemical free house etc etc but... she looks the same without her filter. We all look “better” with a filter - that’s the point of them, it’s not like she’s pretending she’s not using them? But she is very attractive, strong angled features or not, she’s pretty. So wrong to call her manly looking, possibly the worst thing a woman wants to be called.
It is funny, as a woman, I don't find women like her attractive or pretty. She wears thick heavy makeup with a lot of contouring, and her very strong jaw and nose do look more masculine to me than feminine. That's how I see it. Each to their own though but I prefer more natural looks. She looks very "The Only Way Is Essex."

Reactions: 10
Hi Zozzat, I'm guessing you like or are non-plussed by Sophie? And you can't understand why we 'torture ourselves' watching something that so obviously winds us up.
Can you imagine seeing the start of a bus crash, knowing it's going to happen and that lots of people are going to get hurt? Some of those involved will lose the money they've forked out for an honest and enjoyable trip, as will plenty of innocent bystanders. The driver is driving this juggernaut recklessly and with no care or consideration for either the passengers or those watching. The driver doesn't care people are going to lose their hard earned money. Or that they're in physical danger. In fact, the bus is getting bigger, quicker, more expensive and more dangerous.
Or maybe, if you're honest you're just rubbernecking for 'the crack'.
whatever the reason - that's why we're watching. Some want to help the deluded passengers escape, some want to stop the crash, some are rubbing their hands together and watching with popcorn.
Sophie is at the wheel of a massive, dangerous, out of control bus full of hinchers, and it's definitely going to crash. Who knows what will happen when it does.

I didn't even know who she was till the other day. I followed her and promptly unfollow. Only because my house looks a tip in comparrison haha. I was just confused why you guys watched her stories when you dislike what Shes about. But what you've said makes sense x

Reactions: 3
Have you read all the threads? It's the fact, that she is never seen without a filter. She has a lot of women and young girls being influenced by her and many who suffer with Mental Health issue. Yes, of course lots of people like the odd filter but she is giving out a wrong message by using it all the time. As you said, she is pretty without it and could help her followers with body positivity, self esteem etc. She likes the "we're all in it together" and she could reach even more people by actually being her real self.

I didn't even know who she was till the other day. I followed her and promptly unfollow. Only because my house looks a tip in comparrison haha. I was just confused why you guys watched her stories when you dislike what Shes about. But what you've said makes sense x
Well thank you for not coming in here like a Banshee and being open to the answer ? Welcome X I like to think it's mostly a very friendly forum xx

Reactions: 6
I cant help it but she reminds me of a drag queen
lm sorry thats why she wears that filter its obvious

• Haha
She reminds me of a drag race contestant, just not sure which ? Strong Miz Cracker vibes!

Reactions: 4
Oh no! Don't let this get to you @HappyHalloween ! I think most of us here know the expression "drop." I myself, said to my friend tho other day that she "looks ready to drop"...baby is due imminently. Perhaps it was just read wrong. That can be the problem with things in text, they can be read and perceived in the wrong way.
She’s having a summer baby I think she has a bit yet.

Or maybe, if you're honest you might just rubberneck for 'the crack'.

222thepoint that was a brillant way to describe it well thought

Reactions: 2
I actually think she looked really pretty today, don’t know why she feels the need to use the filter all the time, I’d be happy to look like her

Reactions: 12
I actually think she looked really pretty today, don’t know why she feels the need to use the filter all the time, I’d be happy to look like her
Anyone can look like mrs hinch if they want, she has that generic "fake" look about her. Fake hair, fake nails, fake tan, teeth whitened, lip fillers, fake eyelashes, contour, heavy makeup. Probably other fake things I don't know about

Reactions: 5
I get all your points. But I have to say..bashing how she looks etc is something I don't understand. Hopefully she will use much safer cleaning methods soon x

Reactions: 6
I don't like her approach to cleaning and ads etc and her ability to be dense about most things is highly irritating but the slating of her appearance is a bit much. She does overuse filters but at least its one that's so obviously a filter you can essentially disregard it, its not as though she's face tuning and photoshopping, its gold butterflies etc. The pictures from the photoshoot today she genuinely looks pretty and if they were handing out her figure at Sainsbury's, I'd be there. Calling her manly and 'like a man in drag' is a bit of a reach, she's quite clearly attractive, its possible to not like a person but not tear apart their face at the same time.

Reactions: 9
Instagram stories are generally more flattering as they are so low quality.

On timeline photos from fans she does look quite different.

She's had work done and chosen to look the way she is. It does look a bit drag like with how severe her look is.

It is funny, as a woman, I don't find women like her attractive or pretty. She wears thick heavy makeup with a lot of contouring, and her very strong jaw and nose do look more masculine to me than feminine. That's how I see it. Each to their own though but I prefer more natural looks. She looks very "The Only Way Is Essex."
Oh shes definitely not the type of woman who I would be drawn to, I also prefer a more natural, boho, laid back, hippy type of look. But I still think she’s has a pretty face, whether her styles to my taste or not, that doesn’t change her face. Yes her features are sharp, but that’s not her fault, and she doesn’t look like a man. Yes I have read all the posts, I also have a brain and I know exactly what she’s like, and how she uses her filter in every photo, story and live. But I just think it’s a shame that stuff like this has to be said, because it’s what stops me from posting in these forums! Because every now and then a bullying type remark is thrown in there. Even though I agree with absolutely everything in regards to chemicals, her baby, her tit taste in decor, her potentially being responsible for a death. That’s all ok to say - because they’re facts. But calling someone manly, ugly etc etc is wrong when she’s clearly insecure, and that is one thing that she can’t help being.

Reactions: 12
We could all look like that if we had professional makeup artists working on us, them guys work on celebrities

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.