Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like her approach to cleaning and ads etc and her ability to be dense about most things is highly irritating but the slating of her appearance is a bit much. She does overuse filters but at least its one that's so obviously a filter you can essentially disregard it, its not as though she's face tuning and photoshopping, its gold butterflies etc. The pictures from the photoshoot today she genuinely looks pretty and if they were handing out her figure at Sainsbury's, I'd be there. Calling her manly and 'like a man in drag' is a bit of a reach, she's quite clearly attractive, its possible to not like a person but not tear apart their face at the same time.
The filter she uses is a bit more than just butterfly's, it completely changes her face shape and eyebrow shape, adds even more fake lashes to her already overdone appearance. Teenage girls are going to brow bars and asking for mrs hinch bows when they are not achievable, becuase she has them all convinced that it is what she actually looks like, not just the filter. When nobody ever sees the woman without a filter, and then you see a rare pic of her with no filter of course we are going to talk about it.

Off topic... Getting fed up with all the policing going on on this thread today to be honest. If I don't like people's post I just roll my eyes and scroll past

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Off topic... Getting fed up with all the policing going on on this thread today to be honest. If I don't like people's post I just roll my eyes and scroll past

?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh dear theres not so many like minded people on here tonight
The filter she uses is a bit more than just butterfly's, it completely changes her face shape and eyebrow shape, adds even more fake lashes to her already overdone appearance. Teenage girls are going to brow bars and asking for mrs hinch bows when they are not achievable, becuase she has them all convinced that it is what she actually looks like, not just the filter. When nobody ever sees the woman without a filter, and then you see a rare pic of her with no filter of course we are going to talk about it.

l(y)(y)

Reactions: 1
Thanks for the reports, just a reminder that attempting to moderate a thread is against the rules. Use the report button if you have an issue with someone's posts. Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I believe people slate her appearance because she is naturally quite a pretty girl, but has STILL filtered herself - not very empowering is it? Doesn't send out a very positive message. What she's saying is 'even though I'm naturally pretty, stick thin, heavily made up, with fake lashes and extensions, I still don't have the confidence to be seen without the butterfly filter'. If you've got an audience of 2 million impressionable mainly women, I think constantly being seen with the filter, make up AND fake stuff sends out a very dangerous message.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Said what I wanted to say, will leave you all to it.

She’s not claiming to be a body confidence guru is she, in fact she’s claiming she opposite - that she has anxiety. Don’t judge people on how they look, simple as that.

Hopefully none of you folks never have daughters that look “like a man” ey? Because according to you lot it will be perfectly accepable for people to tell them that they do.

Reactions: 3
I'm not enjoying this thread so much as the others....feel like there's been lots of new people and they are not really getting it. They need to read back to the other three threads to understand how we have got to this point. I'm feeling bad about things I haven't even specifically said....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Said what I wanted to say, will leave you all to it.

She’s not claiming to be a body confidence guru is she, in fact she’s claiming she opposite - that she has anxiety. Don’t judge people on how they look, simple as that.

Hopefully none of you folks never have daughters that look “like a man” ey? Because according to you lot it will be perfectly accepable for people to tell them that they do.
Nobody's told Sophie that though, no one has forced a gun to her head and is making her read this forum. If she chooses to read here then that's up to her. Fed up of people who don't even regularly contribute to this thread implying some of us are bullies for what we've said.

Reactions: 8
Nobody's told Sophie that though, no one has forced a gun to her head and is making her read this forum. If she chooses to read here then that's up to her. Fed up of people who don't even regularly contribute to this thread implying some of us are bullies for what we've said.
@Bubu well said x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Red loo roll is just so unnecessary (not to mention tacky as hell). To dye anything from white to red takes a shed load of chemicals as red and white just makes it pink. You have to use so much dye to get things a garish red like that. More unnecessary polluting the waterways so just someone can look at a bit of colour while they wipe their arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone can look like mrs hinch if they want, she has that generic "fake" look about her. Fake hair, fake nails, fake tan, teeth whitened, lip fillers, fake eyelashes, contour, heavy makeup. Probably other fake things I don't know about
Fake boobs?

Reactions: 2
Mrs Hinchliffe has anxiety! I think not,she has been working on this for a very long time !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.