Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This threads gone a bit too far even for me! Jesus, implying she won't be a good mother because she might not breastfeed, might use johnsons baby products, doesn't grow her own veg, hoping she drops the child and its raised by monkeys. Her child her choices. Yes she doesn't eat properly, and has little regard to her unborn child with regards to inhaling chemicals and lack of nutrients but its completely unfair to dictate how she should look after her child when it's born.

Even though she pisses me off, she's a liar and she's dishonest I don't think there's any need for the virtuous parenting advice. It's one thing taking the piss out of her and making jokes but even I after reading this thread have felt a degree of sympathy and guilt towards her. It's an innocent child Ffs. Have any of you had post natal anxiety or depression?

It's probably better to leave the innocents out of it, their families etc. Hunting her mother in law, sister in law etc. down isn't going to achieve much!
@ATBhunsxxx I personally haven't said anything about her being a good mother or not. I don't think that is for anyone to judge. I think it would be amazing if she did breastfeed (because of the many benefits of breastfeeding for both Mum and baby) and made it 'fashionable' but I am very much of the thinking that a FED baby, is a happy baby, regardless of whether it is breast, formula or mix fed. I and I don't think anyone on here has said they HOPE she drops her baby...why would anyone wish for that?! I also don't care particularly what products she chooses to use on her baby in the privacy of her own home, although I do hope she would take into account how delicate a newborns skin is, for his sake at least etc What I do care about, is what she promotes to her huge audience. We know at present she doesn't seem to have done much research on the products she uses, the volume she uses and the immediate and after effects of said products. Baby companies will be clambering all over each other to get to her. I just hope she weighs up each company/product, does real research into just how organic or natural they are before advertising them. We all know that each product she mentions or even shows up in the background of her posts, sells out in record time. She may not care about adults but she has got to me more responsible when it comes to little ones. Having said this, if she uses to use Johnsons Baby Bath at home, like thousands of people do, I am still NOT calling her a bad mother!!

Reactions: 8
I am very much of the thinking that a FED baby, is a happy baby,
I should also point out that also a Happy Mummy, is a happy baby! While I am very for breastfeeding, I also appreciate that for some women, it is just not possible - whether it be for physiological or psychological reasons. In such cases a woman shouldn't feel pressured or forced into continuing or even trying to BF and should do what is best for her and her mental wellbeing which will also have a positive effect on here baby.

Sorry....back to the Mrs Hinch.....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This threads gone a bit too far even for me! Jesus, implying she won't be a good mother because she might not breastfeed, might use johnsons baby products, doesn't grow her own veg, hoping she drops the child and its raised by monkeys. Her child her choices. Yes she doesn't eat properly, and has little regard to her unborn child with regards to inhaling chemicals and lack of nutrients but its completely unfair to dictate how she should look after her child when it's born.

Even though she pisses me off, she's a liar and she's dishonest I don't think there's any need for the virtuous parenting advice. It's one thing taking the piss out of her and making jokes but even I after reading this thread have felt a degree of sympathy and guilt towards her. It's an innocent child Ffs. Have any of you had post natal anxiety or depression?

It's probably better to leave the innocents out of it, their families etc. Hunting her mother in law, sister in law etc. down isn't going to achieve much!
'drop' just means to give birth, it doesn't mean to drop on the head, as some have implied.

My point is that her house is a danger zone, stuffed to the gills with chemicals, and mrs hinch clearly has no idea how bad it is and to be born into that environment isn't something I'd wish on any child. yes the child is innocent and deserves better, that is exactly my point!!

In no way do i think she won't love him or neglect him, but I do think he is in for a rough ride with her horrible toxic habits, and I stand by that. I've never judged her on the shape or size of her bump, or anything that others have said. I havent even called them C*nts, which again some have.

For some reason that post pissed people off, me, who does everything I can to help our environment and try to educate people who are blind to mrs hinch's amazing tips as she and her fans the media call it, as I'm hoping she or her fans will see my comments and realize just how bleeping bad it is and make some changes.

Am I telling them all to grow their own veg etc? NO! That was just me talking to someone else privately on here, I never ONCE said she should do it, so maybe go back and read what I actually said, because you took that way out of context. And if me growing veggies and doing the best I can offends you so much, maybe just block me? Because I will not be made to feel guilty or made to feel I'm doing something bad when I'm doing my best. Maybe if everyone did their best, they wouldn't be so angry and takes things wrong! Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The comment someone made about her bringing out her own products makes me think of the Mrs Meyers stuff you can get in America, but it’ll be Mrs Hinch and it will be tacky as hell

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I agree regarding family members/raising by monkeys/dropping on head.

FFS point out where I said DROPPED ON THE HEAD. One tit stirrer said I said that, when I said drop, which when you drop means you're about to give birth!! Please tell me you have NEVER heard someone say wow I've dropped! A birth is them imminent. Jesus wept!

I actually give up now. Seriously. Time to just chat with the veggie growers and people with smarts.

Some of you here are actually flipping awesome, love you to bits, you know who you are. Carry on with the good cause. the rest, nope not worth my time.

Reactions: 9
Morning Tattlers,
So I typed 2 long'ish comments in response to The Sun's article on Jamie's bed making, and tried to get several points across, but sadly they both got deleted.
Thank You to anyone else who added comments.
I've commented again this morning and hope that one remains.

I'm now going to take a break from contributing to the Forum.
I have health issues going on in the background and I know that getting wound up about these 2 morons is contributing to my stress levels.
I'm also feeling pretty despondent about the whole thing.
Take care. xxx
Look after yourself @BlueSunday, your health has to take precedence! xx

Reactions: 4
FFS point out where I said DROPPED ON THE HEAD. One tit stirrer said I said that, when I said drop, which when you drop means you're about to give birth!! Please tell me you have NEVER heard someone say wow I've dropped! A birth is them imminent. Jesus wept!

I actually give up now. Seriously. Time to just chat with the veggie growers and people with smarts.

Some of you here are actually flipping awesome, love you to bits, you know who you are. Carry on with the good cause. the rest, nope not worth my time.
Oh no! Don't let this get to you @HappyHalloween ! I think most of us here know the expression "drop." I myself, said to my friend tho other day that she "looks ready to drop"...baby is due imminently. Perhaps it was just read wrong. That can be the problem with things in text, they can be read and perceived in the wrong way.

Reactions: 1
So if we dont agree with sophie she blocks us so we cant engage andif we dont agree with every little thing said here people leave and we cant engage
Things can be picked up wrong by text but storm off announcing a departure like its Gatwick's airport wont help anyone.

Reactions: 2
This kid will learn nothing from it's stupid mother. The best hope is she drops it while out somewhere and monkeys raise him.
Apologies Halloween but this post read to me that hopefully she drops her baby somewhere when out one day and monkeys find it and raise it.
If this is not what you meant then it was a mistake in how I and others read.

Not sure why but my comments have been deleted from here.

I saw them briefly but when I refreshed the screen they had gone?
I dont think I said anything offensive I was apologising for reading something wrong and explained why I read it wrong.

Omg she looks completely different without that filter:eek::eek:
She looks very manly, like a drag queen. Her facial features are very strong and not soft and pixie-like as she pretends. I don't think the heavy makeup helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Just in case you don’t know who she is without a filter, they’ve kindly spelt it out for us

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.