Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Soph...we don't know what its like to get that feeling the night before a photoshoot because we didn't all because celebrities overnight from mugging pople right off! Fuckkkk offfff MATE with the "do I stand there like a giraffe..." You been practising for this moment your whole life most probably. A Kardashian you aint though, so enough of the "i'll take you behind the scenes" and then acting all coy ??
You'll be fine soph, you've had plenty of practice eye bleeping the camera everytime you post a story

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I waited a week to ten days before bathing my newborns. Well I did wash the blood out of their hair they were born with mop heads of hair but other than that the vernix is perfect for their skin! Everyone comments how soft my kids skin is even now the eldest is almost 6 hes as soft as a newborn. No johnsons allowed on my house we use Elave and its suitable for everyone even my youngest who is not 1 yet.
I dont understand why people wash babies so much they dont get dirty a top and tail (we call it a budgie bath) is perfect. Now... 2 year olds well they should just live in the bath the dirt is attracted to them lol
That's amazing @Mommakof4 and exactly what we taught! I worry when people say they love the smell of babies, that they are actually referring to baby products, not realising, its the baby alaone that makes that sweet scent ❤ A budgie bath....brilliant! I'm going to remember that one ?

I wrote my rant about the photoshoot before catching up on this evening posts. What were the comments saying on The Sun article? Really not sure how that was newsworthy but anyway....

@HappyHalloween...you are literally awesome. Actually you all are, but I love how clued up you are and how much you do to help yourself and the planet! Imagine the good work that could be done if you had a 2mil platform instead of You Know Who?! ?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The Sun etc are on the bandwagon because she has so many followers. It’s all about them following the trend to gain readers/clicks for themselves etc.

But the media also love to bring a Z list down, when everyone’s bored of hinching and they’re no longer being paid to print articles by melly/Jamie/Gleam.

They will be dishing all the dirt they can get their fickle hands on.

Reactions: 7
Why
The Sun etc are on the bandwagon because she has so many followers. It’s all about them following the trend to gain readers/clicks for themselves etc.

But the media also love to bring a Z list down, when everyone’s bored of hinching and they’re no longer being paid to print articles by melly/Jamie/Gleam.

They will be dishing all the dirt they can get their fickle hands on.
Why do u call him melly?

Hello everyone I have just joined, I’m so angry! I started out like quite a few and thought i liked Mrs Hinch, I followed her and even joined a group on Facebook (mainly for nosing at peoples home decor and the odd tip) which ended badly, I solely blamed the members of the group for their bitchy ness, cult like and often schoolyard bully behaviour, I would go on the group and scroll to have a look and pick up some tips and sometimes I would see someone asking a question or telling people to do something dangerous (mixing chemicals, thinking they’re cleaning something when actually they’re poisoning themselves and making it even dirtier) and would politely comment with facts or personal experience and sometimes just common sense. Each and every time I did this I was jumped on, mocked or told that I should leave the group, “-WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE IF YOU DONT AGREE?!?” “Negavtive” “bringing people down” etc... I was muted from being allowed to post in the group for backing up someone who stated facts and posted links so I left the group and joined a different one. I still really enjoyed looking at peoples storage decor ideas etc, same thing again; herd mentality, not being allowed any sort of opinion and left feeling frustrated and angry that I am not allowed to say anything I’m thinking or try and help people with advice of any kind that goes against the ‘Hinch way’

Now Mrs Hinch is a member of these groups, she gets tagged in things by members and sometimes comments or makes a post herself. (Not on anything useful or that isn’t fawning over her) and I’ve realised that she is a massive hypocrite, she bangs on about bully’s and the like but does nothing to calm down the angry mob that sometimes bully anyone with any kind of sense, the admins of these groups are honestly intolerable, a case of drunk on power, they expect to be treated like gods and god forbid if you try and argue any kind of valid point, they call it being negative or causing trouble.

The blind following she has disgusts me and the two faced-ness and hyposcrisy is astounding, hate is a strong word but I actually feel like I hate someone I’ve never even met, I also feel like I hate the ‘HiNcH aRmY’ they’re a bunch of classless vulgar immature bullies and don’t have the capacity to understand that people are entitled to their own opinions and just because you don’t agree with someone it doesn’t make you negavtive or a hater.

To cut a long story short I wish I could do something to shut this whole thing down or even just get my point across without being blocked or silenced by these dumb asses, Mrs Hinch knows full well what her army are doing and revels in it, she loves being the leader of the pack and sitting back while the people she blatantly takes the piss out of do her bidding.

I’m really sorry for the long post but I actually feel quite upset right now, I’m having a down day and have just been reading through some of the people getting bullied and attacked for no reason and in turn has made me remember how pissed off I was when that was me.
Im to the point now where I comment everywhere I can and I admit sometimes I am aggravating on purpose even if I know it mostly falls on deaf ears I always hope that just one person will open their mind and maybe think twice about what they’re part of and see the light.

Again sorry for the essay but I really needed to write down exactly what I thought somewhere that there’s a chance it might be read and maybe certain points ring true!
I feel better already.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That's amazing @Mommakof4 and exactly what we taught! I worry when people say they love the smell of babies, that they are actually referring to baby products, not realising, its the baby alaone that makes that sweet scent ❤ A budgie bath....brilliant! I'm going to remember that one ?

I wrote my rant about the photoshoot before catching up on this evening posts. What were the comments saying on The Sun article? Really not sure how that was newsworthy but anyway....

@HappyHalloween...you are literally awesome. Actually you all are, but I love how clued up you are and how much you do to help yourself and the planet! Imagine the good work that could be done if you had a 2mil platform instead of You Know Who?! ?
Yes I know people who thought the baby smell was the talc and cream etc and I had to explain no it's the natural smell of the baby, like that moment your baby is put on your chest and your natural biological instinct is to smell their head, no awful baby products just beautiful natural scent. The response, but that's the smell of your vagina. Well sweetie my vagina smells pretty damn good so LOL

Also that feeling in your tummy or chest She is talking about is called anxiety I thought she said she suffered from it...

• Heart
She has no anxiety just the need to be famous and in the public eye, she loves the attention, it’s why she’s so caked up she loves herself so much and Jamie is jumping in on the act, well played to both!

Reactions: 8
All the best mate, today Soph. Am sure the pre-arranged photo shoot will go fine, just take along the inflatable giant cock, pull the pre-mounting pose and get ready to shaft those shoppers even more!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello everyone I have just joined, I’m so angry! I started out like quite a few and thought i liked Mrs Hinch, I followed her and even joined a group on Facebook (mainly for nosing at peoples home decor and the odd tip) which ended badly, I solely blamed the members of the group for their bitchy ness, cult like and often schoolyard bully behaviour, I would go on the group and scroll to have a look and pick up some tips and sometimes I would see someone asking a question or telling people to do something dangerous (mixing chemicals, thinking they’re cleaning something when actually they’re poisoning themselves and making it even dirtier) and would politely comment with facts or personal experience and sometimes just common sense. Each and every time I did this I was jumped on, mocked or told that I should leave the group, “-WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE IF YOU DONT AGREE?!?” “Negavtive” “bringing people down” etc... I was muted from being allowed to post in the group for backing up someone who stated facts and posted links so I left the group and joined a different one. I still really enjoyed looking at peoples storage decor ideas etc, same thing again; herd mentality, not being allowed any sort of opinion and left feeling frustrated and angry that I am not allowed to say anything I’m thinking or try and help people with advice of any kind that goes against the ‘Hinch way’

Now Mrs Hinch is a member of these groups, she gets tagged in things by members and sometimes comments or makes a post herself. (Not on anything useful or that isn’t fawning over her) and I’ve realised that she is a massive hypocrite, she bangs on about bully’s and the like but does nothing to calm down the angry mob that sometimes bully anyone with any kind of sense, the admins of these groups are honestly intolerable, a case of drunk on power, they expect to be treated like gods and god forbid if you try and argue any kind of valid point, they call it being negative or causing trouble.

The blind following she has disgusts me and the two faced-ness and hyposcrisy is astounding, hate is a strong word but I actually feel like I hate someone I’ve never even met, I also feel like I hate the ‘HiNcH aRmY’ they’re a bunch of classless vulgar immature bullies and don’t have the capacity to understand that people are entitled to their own opinions and just because you don’t agree with someone it doesn’t make you negavtive or a hater.

To cut a long story short I wish I could do something to shut this whole thing down or even just get my point across without being blocked or silenced by these dumb asses, Mrs Hinch knows full well what her army are doing and revels in it, she loves being the leader of the pack and sitting back while the people she blatantly takes the piss out of do her bidding.

I’m really sorry for the long post but I actually feel quite upset right now, I’m having a down day and have just been reading through some of the people getting bullied and attacked for no reason and in turn has made me remember how pissed off I was when that was me.
Im to the point now where I comment everywhere I can and I admit sometimes I am aggravating on purpose even if I know it mostly falls on deaf ears I always hope that just one person will open their mind and maybe think twice about what they’re part of and see the light.

Again sorry for the essay but I really needed to write down exactly what I thought somewhere that there’s a chance it might be read and maybe certain points ring true!
I feel better already.
Welcome.
I get everything you said and feel exactly the same.
I hope getting it all out has helped you. xx

Reactions: 10
This threads gone a bit too far even for me! Jesus, implying she won't be a good mother because she might not breastfeed, might use johnsons baby products, doesn't grow her own veg, hoping she drops the child and its raised by monkeys. Her child her choices. Yes she doesn't eat properly, and has little regard to her unborn child with regards to inhaling chemicals and lack of nutrients but its completely unfair to dictate how she should look after her child when it's born.

Even though she pisses me off, she's a liar and she's dishonest I don't think there's any need for the virtuous parenting advice. It's one thing taking the piss out of her and making jokes but even I after reading this thread have felt a degree of sympathy and guilt towards her. It's an innocent child Ffs. Have any of you had post natal anxiety or depression?

It's probably better to leave the innocents out of it, their families etc. Hunting her mother in law, sister in law etc. down isn't going to achieve much!

Reactions: 22
Hi, the environmental scientist here again (remember me from my long open letter to Sophie a few threads ago?)

So I've been reading and sitting on the back row with my popcorn as per and something just occured to me regarding the whole baby thing.

So for those of us who have had babies and/or those of us who has cared for babies - you know that time in their development when they start to roll over? That time when they lay on their cute little bellies and get frustrated because they want to crawl but can't quite get it? You know, that time when they try to crawl but then give up so face-plant the rug instead and have a suck on it because it is just a something different in its inquisitive little mouth?

Or the time in their development when they suck on their bedding because again, they are inquiring little buggers and every thing they grab hold of goes straight into their mouths? Or maybe that time of their development when they start to teethe and they grab and chomp and gum anything they can?

And now fast forward to Baby Hinch... Sucking on his cot bedding caked in febreeze, chomping down on his toys that have no doubt been disinfected with Zoflora. Face planting that frikken horrendous rug of hers (which due to the long pile will be very appealing to grabby little baby fingers) and then having a good old suck on those long rug fibres, every one of which has been coated with years of 1001 build up etc... ?

Now fast forward 30 seconds later to when Baby Hinch is being violently ill, no doubt projectile vomiting and doing anything it can to expel those nasty chemicals it has just sucked on. Now fast forward to the ambulance being called..... The seizures.... The rest you can make up with your educated minds....

THAT ⬆ is when we see her change her ways and we see her demise.

And now I shall go back to my popcorn, reading my science books, and sit quietly until another little nugget pops into my head.

Peace out ✌

(oh and I grow my own, compost, have fruit trees, greenhouses, potting shed etc also and I use a Mooncup, recycle, buy from a local farm shop rather than a supermarket.... Etc etc etc.
So to those who GYO and care about our environment... high five!!! ?️)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
To any lurking hinchers out there... You've lined Sophie's pockets so well, she's now registered as a limited company. Still believe she's just one of you? WAKE UP! Google it.

Morning Tattlers,
So I typed 2 long'ish comments in response to The Sun's article on Jamie's bed making, and tried to get several points across, but sadly they both got deleted.
Thank You to anyone else who added comments.
I've commented again this morning and hope that one remains.

I'm now going to take a break from contributing to the Forum.
I have health issues going on in the background and I know that getting wound up about these 2 morons is contributing to my stress levels.
I'm also feeling pretty despondent about the whole thing.
Take care. xxx

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Morning Tattlers,
So I typed 2 long'ish comments in response to The Sun's article on Jamie's bed making, and tried to get several points across, but sadly they both got deleted.
Thank You to anyone else who added comments.
I've commented again this morning and hope that one remains.

I'm now going to take a break from contributing to the Forum.
I have health issues going on in the background and I know that getting wound up about these 2 morons is contributing to my stress levels.
I'm also feeling pretty despondent about the whole thing.
Take care. xxx
Look after yourself xx

Reactions: 4
This threads gone a bit too far even for me! Jesus, implying she won't be a good mother because she might not breastfeed, might use johnsons baby products, doesn't grow her own veg, hoping she drops the child and its raised by monkeys. Her child her choices. Yes she doesn't eat properly, and has little regard to her unborn child with regards to inhaling chemicals and lack of nutrients but its completely unfair to dictate how she should look after her child when it's born.

Even though she pisses me off, she's a liar and she's dishonest I don't think there's any need for the virtuous parenting advice. It's one thing taking the piss out of her and making jokes but even I after reading this thread have felt a degree of sympathy and guilt towards her. It's an innocent child Ffs. Have any of you had post natal anxiety or depression?

It's probably better to leave the innocents out of it, their families etc. Hunting her mother in law, sister in law etc. down isn't going to achieve much!
I agree here I'm a breast feeder and I DGAF how anyone else feess their baby its not my business. And TBH no matter who shows themselves breastfeeding ff mums will always use formula. It's not any influencers responsibility to encourage it. If a HCP cant persuade someone to BF then nobody can. For me it was seeing a friend BF that made me BF. Nobody online not even if it was Britney Spears herself made it appealing to me. Actually seeing in person a mother bfing her child made me want to.

I did say I dont use johnsons because I hate the stuff but I dont judge anyone who does. I dont understand why people wash newborns daily but it's their baby not mine so again DGAF but just putting information out there of other options available.

I agree regarding family members/raising by monkeys/dropping on head.

Reactions: 4
The threads gone off track, it’s about the whole hinch thing not their baby, she is racking in thousands in gifts and the public, she is no cleaner!
She is a danger full stop!

Reactions: 8
While I agree about leaving innocent people out if it, her sister in law has many public instagram accounts for her business and home account and I find it very interesting that Sophie stole all her ideas from her home account. Her sister in law makes labels for Hinchers with "zoflora" and "lenor" on, and gave Sophie personalised birthday balloons to promote her business. She's fair game-she has 15k followers on her home account, she also uses the hinch hashtag to try and gain more followers. She's an influencer in herself and could have been the original mrs hinch if her account had taken off before Sophies.

You can’t voice your opinion in any way as there are 2 m out there to bring you down, she is a very happy, very rich lady , as are the rest of her family

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.