Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I agree about leaving innocent people out if it, her sister in law has many public instagram accounts for her business and home account and I find it very interesting that Sophie stole all her ideas from her home account. Her sister in law makes labels for Hinchers with "zoflora" and "lenor" on, and gave Sophie personalised birthday balloons to promote her business. She's fair game-she has 15k followers on her home account, she also uses the hinch hashtag to try and gain more followers. She's an influencer in herself and could have been the original mrs hinch if her account had taken off before Sophies.
Yeeeeesss! I was just about to comment the same. Her SIL’s house is the original, as her posts started before Mrs Hinch.....

Reactions: 6
Is that when Mrs Hinch called herself Mrs Hinch before she became Mrs Hinch? That’s not even their full name

Reactions: 4
Morning Tattlers,
So I typed 2 long'ish comments in response to The Sun's article on Jamie's bed making, and tried to get several points across, but sadly they both got deleted.
Thank You to anyone else who added comments.
I've commented again this morning and hope that one remains.

I'm now going to take a break from contributing to the Forum.
I have health issues going on in the background and I know that getting wound up about these 2 morons is contributing to my stress levels.
I'm also feeling pretty despondent about the whole thing.
Take care. xxx
Take it easy @BlueSunday rest and be well. ?

Reactions: 2
You can’t voice your opinion in any way as there are 2 m out there to bring you down, she is a very happy, very rich lady , as are the rest of her family
I doubt very much that this woman and her lap dog (not Henry) are truly happy. They quite clearly have personality defects and need to fill some kind of void with the 2mil strong Hinch Harmy! People like them will never be happy! No matter how much cash is extorted from these brain dead mugs, it will never be enough and they will never feel content!

Reactions: 5
It’s all very very sad, these young girls out there are pouring pounds down the drain as well as making themselves ill and the people around them, wake up ?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
To any lurking hinchers out there... You've lined Sophie's pockets so well, she's now registered as a limited company. Still believe she's just one of you? WAKE UP! Google it.

View attachment 6790
I once owned a business and it was registered at companies house as a PLC, it implies their are at least 2 Directors and a secretary and turnover is over £85,000 per annum. It would not suprise me that the reason it has been registered as a PLC is the option of floating shares on the stockmarket.
For sole trader, the owner keeps all the profit, but the profit has to be shared amongst shareholders for a private limited company. Shareholders are the owners of a public limited company, but they appoint a board of directors who control and make decisions of the business.I should imagine Gleam have several massive deals in the pipeline with Proctor and Gamble and Shark etc so are anticipating a huge turnover.It also means the directors can pay themselves dividends without paying 40% tax.

I once owned a business and it was registered at companies house as a PLC, it implies their are at least 2 Directors and a secretary and turnover is over £85,000 per annum. It would not suprise me that the reason it has been registered as a PLC is the option of floating shares on the stockmarket.
For sole trader, the owner keeps all the profit, but the profit has to be shared amongst shareholders for a private limited company. Shareholders are the owners of a public limited company, but they appoint a board of directors who control and make decisions of the business.I should imagine Gleam have several massive deals in the pipeline with Proctor and Gamble and Shark etc so are anticipating a huge turnover.It also means the directors can pay themselves dividends without paying 40% tax.
The only reason any of the Gleamers and other bloggers/vloggers/Insta celebs have limited companies is to reduce tax, it’s nothing to do with floating the company on the stock market in this context. Directors don’t get dividends unless they are shareholders, this company will remain strictly Mrs Hinch’s and only she will get dividends. Turnover will also be a hell of a lot more than £85k. If it was less than £1m I would be surprised.

The only reason any of the Gleamers and other bloggers/vloggers/Insta celebs have limited companies is to reduce tax, it’s nothing to do with floating the company on the stock market in this context. Directors don’t get dividends unless they are shareholders, this company will remain strictly Mrs Hinch’s and only she will get dividends. Turnover will also be a hell of a lot more than £85k. If it was less than £1m I would be surprised.
I meant it has to be a minimum of £85,000 to register as a PLC,the Directors will be Mr and Mrs Hinch, I agree and understand the tax implications,but I also predict Mrs Hinch to become a huge brand in cleaning products sold in all supermarkets.To be honest her registering as a PLC is very normal business behaviour.

Reactions: 3
Well thats gonna be awkward for sophie today having a photo shoot having her hair and makeup done for her she wont be able to have a filter on :ROFLMAO::unsure:

• Haha
The sister-in-law thing is just weird, what’s the dynamic there then? It’s practically a carbon copy.
The whole thing is most odd ?

Reactions: 4
Hello everyone I have just joined, I’m so angry! I started out like quite a few and thought i liked Mrs Hinch, I followed her and even joined a group on Facebook (mainly for nosing at peoples home decor and the odd tip) which ended badly, I solely blamed the members of the group for their bitchy ness, cult like and often schoolyard bully behaviour, I would go on the group and scroll to have a look and pick up some tips and sometimes I would see someone asking a question or telling people to do something dangerous (mixing chemicals, thinking they’re cleaning something when actually they’re poisoning themselves and making it even dirtier) and would politely comment with facts or personal experience and sometimes just common sense. Each and every time I did this I was jumped on, mocked or told that I should leave the group, “-WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE IF YOU DONT AGREE?!?” “Negavtive” “bringing people down” etc... I was muted from being allowed to post in the group for backing up someone who stated facts and posted links so I left the group and joined a different one. I still really enjoyed looking at peoples storage decor ideas etc, same thing again; herd mentality, not being allowed any sort of opinion and left feeling frustrated and angry that I am not allowed to say anything I’m thinking or try and help people with advice of any kind that goes against the ‘Hinch way’

Now Mrs Hinch is a member of these groups, she gets tagged in things by members and sometimes comments or makes a post herself. (Not on anything useful or that isn’t fawning over her) and I’ve realised that she is a massive hypocrite, she bangs on about bully’s and the like but does nothing to calm down the angry mob that sometimes bully anyone with any kind of sense, the admins of these groups are honestly intolerable, a case of drunk on power, they expect to be treated like gods and god forbid if you try and argue any kind of valid point, they call it being negative or causing trouble.

The blind following she has disgusts me and the two faced-ness and hyposcrisy is astounding, hate is a strong word but I actually feel like I hate someone I’ve never even met, I also feel like I hate the ‘HiNcH aRmY’ they’re a bunch of classless vulgar immature bullies and don’t have the capacity to understand that people are entitled to their own opinions and just because you don’t agree with someone it doesn’t make you negavtive or a hater.

To cut a long story short I wish I could do something to shut this whole thing down or even just get my point across without being blocked or silenced by these dumb asses, Mrs Hinch knows full well what her army are doing and revels in it, she loves being the leader of the pack and sitting back while the people she blatantly takes the piss out of do her bidding.

I’m really sorry for the long post but I actually feel quite upset right now, I’m having a down day and have just been reading through some of the people getting bullied and attacked for no reason and in turn has made me remember how pissed off I was when that was me.
Im to the point now where I comment everywhere I can and I admit sometimes I am aggravating on purpose even if I know it mostly falls on deaf ears I always hope that just one person will open their mind and maybe think twice about what they’re part of and see the light.

Again sorry for the essay but I really needed to write down exactly what I thought somewhere that there’s a chance it might be read and maybe certain points ring true!
I feel better already.
Welcome!
Everything you have said I totally agree with and felt exactly the same, hence why I joined this group. I hope you find it more welcoming and friendly over here ☺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.