Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also totally off topic but hope your house move went well @Isthisthereallife? - i meant to message on Thursday, which is when I think it was scheduled for? I don't envy you, moving house is the most stressful thing I have ever done!
Hello you little darling @SunshineRae the house move went well thank you. We are in and still unpacking boxes but getting there and my cats seem to have settled in too (this part of the move was really stressing me out) my anxiety has been a rather troublesome but I expected that. Thank so much for your thoughtful message. I now have proper internet too so I should be able to be here more again. Welcome to the new members too!! ???

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Another EBay swipe-up but beware those ‘Barg Buys’, she’s getting a cut; they’re an AD in disguise.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Audible pay £5 or during a bonus time £10 per signup of a free trial. She's going to make a fortune just through her affiliate links getting people trying it!

Lots of her followers must wake up soon and realise this is all an act - pretending as if she's not eaten a posh dinner before and loves shopping in B&M.
True but at least they won't have spent a penny themselves.

Hello you little darling @SunshineRae the house move went well thank you. We are in and still unpacking boxes but getting there and my cats seem to have settled in too (this part of the move was really stressing me out) my anxiety has been a rather troublesome but I expected that. Thank so much for your thoughtful message. I now have proper internet too so I should be able to be here more again. Welcome to the new members too!! ???
So glad you’re in and getting sorted.
Hope your new place brings you much joy my friend. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It'll be interesting to see the length of this audiobook as the average tends to be around 10-12 hours. I can see it being around the three hour mark

Also how on earth are the hinchers going to take a photo of her audiobook?! For that reason alone it won't sell well
Good point. However, based on the comments they make on FB and IG and all of their dangerous and stupid cleaning products and "methods ", I'd guess a lot of her Hinch Harmy are either unable to read or have a reading age of 4 (at the most) so the audio book will be their only option.

• Haha
posh dinner on a table decorated with coppers, all brought and paid for by her 'shoppers'

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mrs Hinch’s audio book written by a ghost and recorded by a crook! ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Good point. However, based on the comments they make on FB and IG and all of their dangerous and stupid cleaning products and "methods ", I'd guess a lot of her Hinch Harmy are either unable to read or have a reading age of 4 (at the most) so the audio book will be their only option.
That is true, can't see them sticking around and listening to much else on audible afterward

Reactions: 1
What’s this all about?
duck off Sophie! You don't notice anything! If you did you would stop what you are doing and address the concerns being discussed. You need to take a long hard look into the abyss that is your life and soul! Quite frankly I wish you would just crawl back under your rock!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Off recording a book and fine dining for two days and now she’s back to stir it all up.
Whose even trolling?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.