Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Just came across this on her personal insta...2013 version of Mrs Hinch! She actually looks pretty back then! Makes me feel quite sad at all the changes she has made.

Reactions: 11
Another nutritious meal for Mrs Hinch .... when will this woman start eating correctly for someone who is pregnant ?

Reactions: 2
Just wondering how many cricut machines have been sold in the aftermath of hinch, lots of businesses popping up everywhere selling plastic tat with those fancy schmancy same fonts on them? I'm interested to know if those vinyl labels are waterproof though?

Reactions: 3
Just wondering how many cricut machines have been sold in the aftermath of hinch, lots of businesses popping up everywhere selling plastic tat with those fancy schmancy same fonts on them? I'm interested to know if those vinyl labels are waterproof though?
Now I have a Cricut machine because I am a crafter and scrapbooker…...maybe I am missing the chance to make a few £££'s now!!

Reactions: 5
Seen online this morning someone posting about kids going to school for world book day as Mrs Hinch. The parents are even trying to brainwash the kids now!

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m thinking there was an overnight stay in London last night but perhaps it wasn’t mentioned or filmed because it was paid for by the publishers.
As usual shady as f.
No anxiety again today whilst walking the streets of London on way to recording studio. ?

Reactions: 12
View attachment 7310
Hmmmmm so she declares she can’t cook... she could in 2014!
That looks like a couple of ready meals to me. Like they got a ready made chicken katsu and a pot of sag aloo to share - I really doubt it's actually #homemade.

If I was cooking from scratch, I wouldn't make both a Japanese dish and an Indian curry and pair them together, I think the flavours would clash a bit. I'd do a katsu curry with a side of miso soup, or a chickpea curry with a side of sag aloo, not a combo of both.

Reactions: 2
I’m thinking there was an overnight stay in London last night but perhaps it wasn’t mentioned or filmed because it was paid for by the publishers.
As usual shady as f.
No anxiety again today whilst walking the streets of London on way to recording studio. ?
Thought exactly the same !!!

Reactions: 4
That looks like a couple of ready meals to me. Like they got a ready made chicken katsu and a pot of sag aloo to share - I really doubt it's actually #homemade.

If I was cooking from scratch, I wouldn't make both a Japanese dish and an Indian curry and pair them together, I think the flavours would clash a bit. I'd do a katsu curry with a side of miso soup, or a chickpea curry with a side of sag aloo, not a combo of both.
And there was me thinking her signature dish was Syrup Chicken ? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As usual shady as f.
My thoughts exactly! Don't think they paid for that meal.

Whatever that cooking was it wasn't katsu curry!

No mention of dorgeous boy Henry yesterday or today. Shows how important he really is to her!

Reactions: 4
I cannot keep up with these multiple personalities one day it’s ditsy blonde and the next it’s avid reader! One day she loves spaghetti hoops and the next it’s fine dining!
We’re told Henry is her best friend and she cannot live without him yet has failed to mention him in the last two days? Where is he? Last week she’s posting memes on FB and Insta about her anxiety and this week she’s walking the streets of London alone and recording a book for 2 days running with no issues at all.
Book launch party will be coming up soon too and there’ll be no anxiety then either!
Hope she’s inviting the shoppers along!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.