Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad you’re in and getting sorted.
Hope your new place brings you much joy my friend. ❤
Thank you so very much!!! This move has been massive as we've move over 180miles from where we were but we finally have our country cottage! Thank you for your message, especially as you have so much on your plate health wise. Really, really hope you are back on your feet soon my lovely. ?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Those bogs and sinks will be getting the full treatment later or tomorrow as they’ve not been done for the past two days! She must be having withdrawals. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They sound about 5 years old posting about Trolls.

She probably sucked up to them with that post to try to get attention to her insta. Everyone of those fans are self serving leeches like they're idol.

Sophie's one of the most antagonistic insta's out there. She's always stirring the pot without providing any evidence. She knows her army will attack anyone, right now they'll be scrolling through endless #MrsHinch looking for someone to attack. Now THAT'S trolling for trouble!

Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestions:

The Hinhers are scrubbing while the hinches are grubbing

Buy all this stuff dont be afraid but make sure you Swipe up so I can get paid

Ebayers arriving now her bank accounts thriving

She will call you a bully or call you a troll but shes scrounging so much she may aswell be on the dole

Dont be fooled hinchers beware, dont spray that zoflora into the air.

She might seem ditzy but shes clever and shrew, all that money shes taking from you.

• Heart
Right guys so who was it trolling on instagram? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's a sales professional, never trust a sales person. They'll sell you the stuff they make the most money on. Not what you want / need.

My official review prediction to this book after snippets leak online:

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA deep breath

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Reactions: 11
I wish her ex workmates would come on here and tell us what she’s really like. People out there know the real Sophie and I’m sure there’s people out there who don’t like her. Does she really get excited about pots of jam in hotels?! Did she really look like that ten years ago?! What work has she had done that we haven’t guessed yet?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg ? what has she had done? She looks so different in that photo!

Also no mention of any anxiety whilst flying round the world with her sales man of the year!

Reactions: 8
Now she’s home she’s back on the anxiety quotes. ?

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.