Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her

I wanna know if you’re a follower as it’s private innit?
I followed her eons ago - probably September or October last year. She blocked me from her main account but not this one ?

Hope you're feeling better x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's got 34k followers it's hardly a private friends family only account ?

Reactions: 4
Oooo what did I say here we go the swipe up to the audio version .... took all of 30 seconds after she had finished recording !!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It'll be interesting to see the length of this audiobook as the average tends to be around 10-12 hours. I can see it being around the three hour mark

Also how on earth are the hinchers going to take a photo of her audiobook?! For that reason alone it won't sell well

Reactions: 6
It'll be interesting to see the length of this audiobook as the average tends to be around 10-12 hours. I can see it being around the three hour mark

Also how on earth are the hinchers going to take a photo of her audiobook?! For that reason alone it won't sell well
I thought the same...

Reactions: 2
I requested her personal account when I started to get suspicious and was shocked she accepted! It’s all there in black and white, photos of her and Jaime abroad, dining in posh places in London, her business meals with her sales company! Even the same photo as her LinkedIn profile! All the actual proof you need!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I followed her eons ago - probably September or October last year. She blocked me from her main account but not this one ?

Hope you're feeling better x
Brilliant!

Had another injection a wee while ago... was bloody painful and belly is starting to look like a bruised pin cushion.
Hospital tomorrow for a scan and dependent on results I might be put on oral meds.
Fingers crossed.
Thanks for asking. xx

Reactions: 3
I requested her personal account when I started to get suspicious and was shocked she accepted! It’s all there in black and white, photos of her and Jaime abroad, dining in posh places in London, her business meals with her sales company! Even the same photo as her LinkedIn profile! All the actual proof you need!
Oooo let’s see some photos lol

Reactions: 8
New thread title maybe -
Another Ebayers arrived guys, her cleaning advice is unwise!

• Heart
The story with the audio version of the book isn’t marked AD!
Another report!

Hadn't even left the recording studio and she had a swipe up for her audio book.

Which is £20!!

I wouldn't pay two pounds for content that's free on her insta.

Length unknown. Lols.

If her Hinchers were as smart as she, they'd get the free trial and get it Free. Then cancel.

Instead they're buying 2 copies and getting ripped off. One pre-ordered she's pushed like crazy to get her to #1 on the Best Seller list twice and another one they have to buy as part of her book tour. She's making a mockery of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Yel

Instead they're buying 2 copies and getting ripped off. One pre-ordered she's pushed like crazy to get her to #1 on the Best Seller list twice and another one they have to buy as part of her book tour. She's making a mockery of them.
Audible pay £5 or during a bonus time £10 per signup of a free trial. She's going to make a fortune just through her affiliate links getting people trying it!

Lots of her followers must wake up soon and realise this is all an act - pretending as if she's not eaten a posh dinner before and loves shopping in B&M.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Claims she’s got a “messy desk” with her “tissues and little books”... yeah Soph you’re deffo reading Dan Jones’s The Templars! ?
I thought she was just using these to raise her book for reading. Really doubt she reads much at all, and wouldn't take those books along with her,

Reactions: 2
Swipe up to buy her audio book, don't do it shoppers, Mrs Hinch is a crook

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Possible thread title :-

“Counting down to the book launch, with all that fine dining Jamie’s going to get a paunch”.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.