Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotgirl

I actually think she looked really pretty today, don’t know why she feels the need to use the filter all the time, I’d be happy to look like her
We could all look like that if we had professional makeup artists working on us, them guys work on celebrities

Reactions: 3
M

Member 3726

You an actually tell where she has tried to blur the photo after altering it to hide the drag line. I actually detest this. I DGAF about filters unless the person is promoting skin care or makeup then it annoys me but to actually alter a picture I cant stand it.

Isthisthereallife?

You know I’d never take her side but I had to get the exact same injection into my tummy yesterday morning. I’d been having pains in my leg which got much worse and the doc said I have a clot. I’ve got to have another one this morning to prevent a DVT. Their bloody painful injections.
So so sorry to hear this @BlueSunday I know it's not much but I'm thinking of you. ?

• Heart

Piccalilli Shinpads

Ofc Sophie would promote Johnson's even though some of their products are actually banned in the Uk, such as their baby perfume stuff. does nothing but make your baby smell good. Can still get it on ebay, and I can almost guaruntee if sophie gets wind of it she will think it's the best thing ever!
Baby perfume?!?!?! The world's defo gone mad. No better smell than baby smell ( not puke or poo)[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SherlockHuns

I thinks she looks great in her photo shoot, to be fair I looked like a banshee throughout my pregnancy (still do!)

Interesting her account took off so huge and SIL didn't? Genuinely intrigued as to what she did that was so different that hers ended up so massive, as they are just the same, just photos of someone's house!

Timshel

Said what I wanted to say, will leave you all to it.

She’s not claiming to be a body confidence guru is she, in fact she’s claiming she opposite - that she has anxiety. Don’t judge people on how they look, simple as that.

Hopefully none of you folks never have daughters that look “like a man” ey? Because according to you lot it will be perfectly accepable for people to tell them that they do.

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
So she says the shoot wasn’t that bad, I reckon I could do another in future guys.

Has one tomorrow already, really. :ROFLMAO: The acting is terrible she would fit right in on towie when the money starts to dry up.
‘I will be posing like a giraffe, again’ ? we looked like she owned that photo shoot she did!

• Haha

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
I bet she will re-home Henry when the baby arrives. I agree with what you said the minute you become a mother your brain switches to mum mode and it's difficult to care about anything else other than your child.

I'll admit I re-homed my pet after I had my first one I just couldn't stretch my emotions any further, there were issues with my first born after the birth so all my focus was there, my pet was better off in a different home.

The minute that dog starts barking and waking your baby up from that precious nap if you've not slept all night she will be right on the phone to battersea!
Or maybe this will be her ?
View attachment 6732
HAHA! I love that.

We have two long haired cats. Someone told me that your fur babies turn into “pets” once you have a human baby, and they were right. My spoiled princesses who slept on the bed and were fussed every waking second suddenly went down the pecking order the moment Toddler arrived. They still sleep on electric blankets however.

M

Member 3726

I got my comments deleted (bar one) and banned from commenting on the post for saying i’d take what these people are saying with a pinch of salt because it’s become a competition to try and prove you’re the cleanest and the most extreme. ? I was replying to someone who was angry at them for being so stupid and making people feel dirty for not washing their stuff excessively.
I really was happy to see that comment! And the few who said they didmt understand it and a towel literally dries a clean body so hardly full of germs.

The rest well ???

M

Member 2143

Anyone notice a reduction in eBay's and ads today?

MummyB

Cleaning with Mario is another “hincher” with a large following and some dubious practices....

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
The only reason any of the Gleamers and other bloggers/vloggers/Insta celebs have limited companies is to reduce tax, it’s nothing to do with floating the company on the stock market in this context. Directors don’t get dividends unless they are shareholders, this company will remain strictly Mrs Hinch’s and only she will get dividends. Turnover will also be a hell of a lot more than £85k. If it was less than £1m I would be surprised.
I meant it has to be a minimum of £85,000 to register as a PLC,the Directors will be Mr and Mrs Hinch, I agree and understand the tax implications,but I also predict Mrs Hinch to become a huge brand in cleaning products sold in all supermarkets.To be honest her registering as a PLC is very normal business behaviour.

A

Aftereight

I started following the organised mum because so many people recommended and I love her, thanks!

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
These guys are shameless. People would do anything these days to get some kind of fame or attention. It’s really quite sad ☹