Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
S

SherlockHuns

How come she never gets sent any hoovers, steam cleaners and other appliances to use and review like other 'influercers do. I was watching Lydney queen of clean reviewing a carpet cleaner and wondered why ole hinch only gets sent zoflora and febreeze to plug! Do major companies not want to be associated with her.
She does promote shark and is an affiliate with them

Reactions: 3

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I wonder how her SIL feels about Mrs Hinches new found fame. Their accounts look really similar. I also don’t ever see Mrs Hinch ever recommending other similar insta accounts to follow like other influencers do.. wouldn’t hurt to give her SIL a quick shout out since it seems she’s stolen her account ideas!

Scotgirl

I can’t cope with the over nice, ‘OH MY GOD I love you all I’m so grateful for you all’ crap any longer. More like ‘OH MY GOD I’m so grateful you’re all stupid enough to think I’m some kind of inspirational cleaning goddess and I love you all for lining my pockets £$£’

She could very well be a nice person in general but all that is completely fake!
Welcome have you seen the light then?
Her SIL business

S

SherlockHuns

So the team Tomm and secret cleaner live was amazing! So informative, practical, common sense. They were funny too! They talked about people burning zoflora and Lenor pellets (unstoppables) in their burners, the dangers of mixing chemicals, cleaning too much and mental health, how you don't need to clean your sink 4 times and how they no longer use fabric conditioner at all. They spoke about spraying your house with FC and what would happen if there was a fire (the speed of it spreading).
They were SO good. The absolute opposite of Sophie. Informed, confident, genuine - both a safe pair of hands. Over an hour flew by! It's on the secret cleaners account until tonight - definitely worth a watch (if only for the magic milk ??)!
Been trying to watch it all day on and off, baby won't let me watch it the whole way through ? even the beginning bit was so interesting though about antibac! Who knew cleaning was such a minefield!

SunshineRae

VIP Member
The Organised Mom Method
She helps you get the house together and takes 30 mins in a specific room a day And basics get done in 15 mins nothing on the weekend. It was a revolution for me.
Oh wow! I'll check her out...sounds right up my street! Thank you

S

SherlockHuns

Just wondering how many cricut machines have been sold in the aftermath of hinch, lots of businesses popping up everywhere selling plastic tat with those fancy schmancy same fonts on them? I'm interested to know if those vinyl labels are waterproof though?

M

Member 3726

On another fabulous note... I've you seen Team Tomm's grid post this morning? It's fabulous! Give it a read. I just love Gem, and the secret cleaner - they are both the antithesis of Mrs Hinch!
? Gem