Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 3661

This one is actually £4.99!

Reactions: 2
M

Member 2143

Is this recent story or the story going around from September? I do think it’s strange that she appeared once, but hasn’t since. And Alice Beer has been doing the cleaning segments on the show, unless they have a big announcement coming!
I just had a Google and could only see the one from September (fingers crossed)

M

Member 2143

It'll be interesting to see the length of this audiobook as the average tends to be around 10-12 hours. I can see it being around the three hour mark

Also how on earth are the hinchers going to take a photo of her audiobook?! For that reason alone it won't sell well
I thought the same...

S

SherlockHuns

What’s going to happen with the books that she has been already signing, if you have to pay to go and get one signed?
I wondered that, I wonder if they'll sell them at an inflated price once the signings are over

Isthisthereallife?

My uncle resisted going too, he knew for years that something was wrong but didn't follow it up. It wasn't until he felt himself falling asleep on his motorbike that he decided to get himself checked out!
Wow, that is very scary too. I'm glad he got himself to the docs. I'm telling my OH all of this! Thank you. ?

Sunshine66

You can’t voice your opinion in any way as there are 2 m out there to bring you down, she is a very happy, very rich lady , as are the rest of her family

Isthisthereallife?

Morning Tattlers,
So I typed 2 long'ish comments in response to The Sun's article on Jamie's bed making, and tried to get several points across, but sadly they both got deleted.
Thank You to anyone else who added comments.
I've commented again this morning and hope that one remains.

I'm now going to take a break from contributing to the Forum.
I have health issues going on in the background and I know that getting wound up about these 2 morons is contributing to my stress levels.
I'm also feeling pretty despondent about the whole thing.
Take care. xxx
Take it easy @BlueSunday rest and be well. ?

Shad0w

Claims she’s got a “messy desk” with her “tissues and little books”... yeah Soph you’re deffo reading Dan Jones’s The Templars! ?
I thought she was just using these to raise her book for reading. Really doubt she reads much at all, and wouldn't take those books along with her,

Piccalilli Shinpads

Poor little henry having his bowls next to all that stench
And I didn't realise bin buddy was a powder, hope none got in his bowl. I had some bin buddy years ago and it was granules. Don't use anything now just clean bin when it's mucky with washing up liquid