Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotgirl

Felt like I had to come on and say something about this whole ticket farce.
So let me get this right...
For months now she's encouraged people to buy her book, and by doing so at one point she made it to #1 in the Amazon Book Chart.
Now a few months later people are being told they need a ticket to meet her on the book tour and included in the cost of said ticket is a signed book.
So I'm thinking that the majority of these people will now cancel their pre-orders on Amazon. (The same orders that made her a #1 book seller)
These people's books will now be supplied by Waterstones and WH Smith who are holding the signing events!
So in essence she might not be a best selling author on Amazon at all... because surprise surprise it's all been manipulated again... this time by Penguin?
Amazon should really comprise their book chart from actual sales not pre-order sales to avoid this loophole being exploited.

Yesterday when she was in Morrisons eating her baked tattie anyone could have gone out up to her and asked for her autograph, yet people are expected to pay to meet her to get the book signed... a book which today costs £7.79 on Amazon... so if the tickets are £12.99... that's £5.20 for a signature of someone whose really a nonentity!

If someone wants to find her it's pretty easy... I found out the address in less than 5 mins.
It's on their planning permission and her actual door number is still on an image on her SIL's Instagram page from when she asked people to follow Sophie.
It's also on other articles on the web which they've been too lazy to remove in their haste to be famous.

What they also failed to remove quickly was her old Twitter account... the one that I took numerous screenshots of.
So if this book is going to explore her journey with anxiety then they'd better be prepared for the actual true facts to come out about her relationship with the guy she was with before Jamie, the fact that she smoked dope, drunk heavily and partied hard on holidays abroad.

No-one is going to learn anything of interest or be inspired by Sophie Hinchliffe.

Oh and Jamie if you are reading here. Cheers for getting my comments removed on The Sun article, but no worry I'm sure there'll be plenty more newspaper articles to comment on over the coming weeks... it's going to be a full time job for you monitoring comments... making sure the hinchers don't find out that they can go to their local Argos to buy certain items instead of swiping up to Argos on Ebay and giving you a cut.
I laughed out loud at the person who called you a vest wearing chav with a toupee dropped on his head - so apt. ?
@Blue sunday hi

• Heart
Reactions: 3
S

SherlockHuns

I’m thinking there was an overnight stay in London last night but perhaps it wasn’t mentioned or filmed because it was paid for by the publishers.
As usual shady as f.
No anxiety again today whilst walking the streets of London on way to recording studio. ?
My thoughts exactly! Don't think they paid for that meal.

Whatever that cooking was it wasn't katsu curry!

Scotgirl

Right guys do you think these snaps are for the okay mag or not whats your theories?

marnie

dazlincleaning
Thesecretcleaner
sisterpledgecleans
little_home_bird

I have other accounts I love too but they’re the above 10K accounts that totally make Instagram, along with a ton of smaller ones.

Also if people swear on their stories I tend to follow because I too, am a gobshite. ?
Check out cleanqueen25. She is awesome and quite sweary!

Scotgirl

Absolutey loved the secret cleaner and team tomm on live tonight,plenty of subtle digs at sophie l love you guys:love:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
M

Member 2143

Am I few days late, or had to she just started putting #ad on the febreze bedtime spritz thing?

Piccalilli Shinpads

Probably going to get pelted with virtual minky sponges but... I used to have a couple before the hinch madness and liked them! However, they are no better than using a scourer and microfiber cloth really, I just liked the convenience of them. However, they don't last long the quality is quite poor and as soon as you even put it near a washing machine it falls apart! I refuse to pay for them again though at the inflated price. They're certainly not worth building a shrine to!

You can clean with anything and get a decent result. I cut up my sons washed out muslins and they're fantastic for cleaning! And you can just keep reusing them as they get better with every wash
I had a kinky in my cleaning kit when I worked as a cleaner in a nursing home, didn't reckon much to it at all

• Haha

HenryHome

It really is awful. The meds are good they keep me going but every couple of days it's like I never even took them because I'm vomiting again. I feel like I have norovirus not pregnancy ???
I had this in early pregnancy I was lucky and my sickness died off at around 16 weeks, it does get easier. I still get nausea but no sickness. I found ice or ice lolly’s really helped xx

Piccalilli Shinpads

You know I’d never take her side but I had to get the exact same injection into my tummy yesterday morning. I’d been having pains in my leg which got much worse and the doc said I have a clot. I’ve got to have another one this morning to prevent a DVT. Their bloody painful injections.
Sorry @BlueSunday hope they do trick and clot is gone

• Heart

Windylindsay

This is what I'm waiting for to be honest - for her to become unrelatable. It's already started as she no longer works, soon they will be moving house now their extensions been turned down. It'll be a million pound house no less filled with designer furniture that's she's been #gifted. She will get in a cleaner and probably a nanny but try to hide it. She will start wearing nothing but designer clothes, shoes and bags, and only food shop in waitrose and M&S. Throw in his and hers white range rovers too and all of a sudden she's completely unrelatable. It happens all the time with influencers and once it does the crowd moves on to the next one

Fabio

Omg while I was typing my post some one has mentioned exactly what I meant! Waiting for her outside her home or a shop....