Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Argh!! Can't take the sickly sweetness this evening...?

Imagine...A USA tour...really? Did someone on here say that Mrs H has DVT or have I made that up?

Reactions: 3

Isthisthereallife?

I couldn't agree more! I too grow my own veggies and fruits, have made a start already this week. it's so relaxing and healthy, i can't wait to pick fresh herbs and veggies for my smoothies again :) None of it sprayed. Just fresh from the garden, quick rinse, in the blender :) When I eat clean from the garden everything seems so much better, my clarity, even my eyesight! Still eating well but supermarket isn't the same. Nothing even tastes the same, really. Roll on Spring & summer! I too compost, it's brilliant to put back on the garden. I used to struggle getting it to compost quick enough but now I've got it nailed with lidded compost bins and it's made all the difference. Atm I'm looking in to how to add more minerals and nutrients in to the soil naturally, so that I get even more nutrition from plants, have some great youtubers giving free advice. It's all out there and I find it really interesting. One of the topics I've learnt this Winter is what weeds we can eat, what naturally growing plants are massively beneficial. I feel now if all the supermarkets and shops closed i wouldn't starve, we're literally surrounded by wild edibles! and these contain better nutrition than shop bought veggies anyway.

it's been such a culture shock to see mrs hinch pouring a bottle of blue dragon on some crisp things for dinner! How is she alive!

I agree with everything you so so much. You're brilliant!
It's very addictive once you start to GYO and pay attention to all the nasties and plastics in so many things we eat, use on and inside our bodies and what we clean with. There are many out there like us. Most of my family and all of my friends live exactly the same way so I have to remind myself that there are a lot of us to fight the good fight!

I can't wait to have a bigger garden. We finally move into our new home on Thursday and the garden is much much bigger than the one we currently have. As soon as we saw it we both said "bigger veg patch!" ?? we also have many Apple trees in this garden but I've never grown fruit before (successfully) other than Tomatoes but I'm definitely trying again! I'm itching to get in the new place and get my hands dirty!!! Anyway, even if what I plant doesn't grow, we still don't go rushing to the Supermarket. We shop locally, seasonally and we forage too! Wild Garlic is one of my favourite things to forage and grows abundantly in most places, plus I make elderflower cordial and wine which is always ready and perfect for Summer Solstice. I expect some Scrumpy will.be on the menu now too!

A friend of mine has just started learning about soil minerals etc. Very interesting and I'm looking forward to him teaching me more and advising. Don't know much to.be honest but definitely going to.learn more.

I really do.not understand why anyone would want to live the way Mrs Hinch and her "Army" live. Toxic in more ways than one. They should be called her Hinch Harmy!!

And thank you for your kind compliment. I always agree you too and think your're brilliant also but it's hard to usually express that on here sometimes but it nice to hear and express that shared respect and love back. ?

• Heart

Minestronesoup

Anyone got good eyesight and can read the make up artists instructions - check out the paper sat on top of the make up with the look they are going for - it looks like a magazine cover name on it also or am I being daft?

M

Member 3661

New thread title maybe -
Another Ebayers arrived guys, her cleaning advice is unwise!

• Heart
M

Member 3661

I was actually thinking of sharing this again as it's hidden way back on another thread.
Great minds eh? @222thepoint xx

• Heart
M

Member 3661

The story with the audio version of the book isn’t marked AD!
Another report!

Sure, it’s here you fill in the form. Try and screenshot whenever you see her post anything that you know is an Ad as they ask for screenshots. It’s confidential but if you don’t feel comfortable putting your address just fill in the boxes with prefer not to disclose or similar, I do that and they’ve never not looked into my complaint because of it

https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
Do they need to state AD/GIFTED if there is a Swipe Up?

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I am honestly so baffled by this woman and the phenomenon around her... if you can call it that. I joined one of the "Hinch" groups on FB the other day after some of you mentioned it, and these women are literally going out spending money on cleaning products they don't need or know how to use! Buying bottle after bottle, then writing "how do I use this". And saying they have recently got into "hinching" what the actual fuck is HINCHING, it's called bloody CLEANING!!!!!
Some of it is decent don’t get me wrong , but some of it is cheap and nasty and leaves a horrible film! But like you say, it’s old fashioned cleaning and you don’t need baskets of stuff to do that!

Scotgirl

l tell you what if penquin dont give her any more venues for book signings theres gonna be some very dissapointed shoppers out there

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Lets all add a nice comment please.

I was just reading this, I was so tempted to comment on their twitter feed, but then remembered whose feed I was on!!

• Haha

Serenbach

Seriously though whats she gonna feed the baby when its weaned it will all be jars i reckon, and l bet she wontbreastfeed
Could you imagine the running commentary if she did ‘omg maaaate the babies been cluster feeding for two hours literally mate what’s he like I just hinched his head though swipe up for details’
It would be great promotion if she did however I feel she will be a perfect prep machine kinda gal

(no judgement or in anyway to cause bf/ff debate...I’ve done both with my my kids)

Serenbach

Sorry to go off topic... Is it ok to club your other half around the head with whatever is close to hand - book/lamp/housebrick for instance - when they snore like a FUCKING FLU RIDDLED PIG right next to you? "Asking for a friend" as they say....
Yes absolutely, it’s insufferable!