Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emlii

What was that dinner? She doesn’t work, yet still can’t be arsed to make her own mash or cut up some flipping broccoli ??‍♀

Reactions: 3
M

Member 3661

Nice try but too late I've already got all the screenshots. This just makes her look even shadier to the ASA that one day she declares it and one day she doesn't.
Can we also report the stories with the Shark hoover and steam mop?

Sunshine66

Even she must know what chia seeds are. "I'm not sure what this is, looks like mustard" in the same pots as the yoghurt.

I'm so over the cleaning, just here for the lies and food.
See what her ex has to say I’m sure there is a story somewhere

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Just read This morning have announced Mrs hinch to become a regular guest ! Quite obviously ppl do lover her an want to see her.
Is this recent story or the story going around from September? I do think it’s strange that she appeared once, but hasn’t since. And Alice Beer has been doing the cleaning segments on the show, unless they have a big announcement coming!

Piccalilli Shinpads

Especially as Im sure Ive seen those plastic bath shape things in the supermarket, and the others are just bottles you could get in the poundshop, and you could decorate them yourselves... or just use the container the cleaning product came in?!
Yes ive seem those bath things in wilkos

M

Member 2143

I watched them too... they were brilliant and it was so informative. ??

I’m ok thanks, much less pain and redness is down slightly so that’s good. Got to have injections for next 5 days. xx
I thought how freaky she shows this exact injection today but your prob right about sympathy. She seems fine today on way to London and no mention of anxiety yet either. ?
I thought the same about the sudden loss of anxiety ?

Piccalilli Shinpads

I couldn't agree more! I too grow my own veggies and fruits, have made a start already this week. it's so relaxing and healthy, i can't wait to pick fresh herbs and veggies for my smoothies again :) None of it sprayed. Just fresh from the garden, quick rinse, in the blender :) When I eat clean from the garden everything seems so much better, my clarity, even my eyesight! Still eating well but supermarket isn't the same. Nothing even tastes the same, really. Roll on Spring & summer! I too compost, it's brilliant to put back on the garden. I used to struggle getting it to compost quick enough but now I've got it nailed with lidded compost bins and it's made all the difference. Atm I'm looking in to how to add more minerals and nutrients in to the soil naturally, so that I get even more nutrition from plants, have some great youtubers giving free advice. It's all out there and I find it really interesting. One of the topics I've learnt this Winter is what weeds we can eat, what naturally growing plants are massively beneficial. I feel now if all the supermarkets and shops closed i wouldn't starve, we're literally surrounded by wild edibles! and these contain better nutrition than shop bought veggies anyway.

it's been such a culture shock to see mrs hinch pouring a bottle of blue dragon on some crisp things for dinner! How is she alive!

I agree with everything you so so much. You're brilliant!

I too would struggle massively. I'm so curious tho to have a small sniff. I wouldn't honestly want to do it to myself (can't believe i had a mild sniff of zoflora, albeit from a distance to see what the fuss was about, turns out nothing) I react pretty quick to chemicals, when i see her throwing all these things together i cant help wondering what the result is like ? eye wateringly overpowering is my conclusion, esp after that radio host said she smelt strongly of some kind of perfume, and she said its cleaning products i dont use perfume!

My mind just can't imagine the mix going on. Candles, wax melts, zoflora, air fresheners (various, not all same scents) Lenor sheets stuffed everywhere even in the fake flowers, same flowers sprayed with another chemical, mr sheen polish, air wicks, poundland reed diffusers, 1001 carpet spray scented, all of the other things she sprays around like cif and pine etc i just can't wrap around how much that lot must clash.

it's Jamie's fault, he came home from work one day and complained it absolutely stank too strong in the house. wish i had kept that clip lol. ever since im wondering just how bad it is! and then i think that poor dog! if its too much for a human, its way too much for a dog.

It must be like walking into a mist. i had a friend who would light excess amounts of candles and whenever i walked in i would rub my eyes as it felt like there was some kind of mist on them, im wondering if its like that lol.
I see what you mean and yes I'm curious too, don't think we'd last a minute interview her house!

HenryHome

I'm using up all my cleaning stuff so I can start buying more environmentally friendly/natural methods.

I feel like using it up is probably the best thing to do, because it's been bought now, and it seems wasteful to just bin it.
I’m doing exactly the same !

M

Member 3661

I followed her eons ago - probably September or October last year. She blocked me from her main account but not this one ?

Hope you're feeling better x
Brilliant!

Had another injection a wee while ago... was bloody painful and belly is starting to look like a bruised pin cushion.
Hospital tomorrow for a scan and dependent on results I might be put on oral meds.
Fingers crossed.
Thanks for asking. xx