Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don't agree that the 10 year challenge photo is her sister.

I also think Sophie's self esteem issues (she was clearly not comfortable on that photoshoot the other day) stem from losing a lot of weight - something I have experience with, never feeling good enough and like an imposter in your own body ain't cool.

Her taste is shocking, she's shady AF and she's not the brightest spark (whether she puts it on or not is another matter) but I think I'm gonna bow out of bashing her, especially how she looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I always thought the ten year pic was a bit off because that would have made her 18/19 and the person in that pic looks much older than that

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don't agree that the 10 year challenge photo is her sister.

I also think Sophie's self esteem issues (she was clearly not comfortable on that photoshoot the other day) stem from losing a lot of weight - something I have experience with, never feeling good enough and like an imposter in your own body ain't cool.

Her taste is shocking, she's shady AF and she's not the brightest spark (whether she puts it on or not is another matter) but I think I'm gonna bow out of bashing her, especially how she looks.
Wasn't it you who said she had a more manly jaw than Courtney Act?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think we can agree that she isn't a cleaner but I would also 100% say she is a bully by the way she treated Gemma Bray *(TOMM) in the summer. One thing I've been noticing though is the way Gemma has started to talk about pregnancy and new mums and I wonder if this is a passive aggressive swipe at Hinch ?
What did she do to gem???? ? ?

Reactions: 2
What did she do to gem???? ? ?
The Hinch army rounded on her because they thought she was knocking Sophie by saying be careful with zoflora. Wtf?!! Gem is completely correct. Gem was harrassed in her dms, comments etc etc. It was relentless. Sophie referred to it in a story, indirectly but if you'd been following you could be in no doubt as to what she was referring. Gem was soooooo upset - she spoke about it openly.
Karma's gonna get you Sophie...

Reactions: 7
It's the blatant lying that I really cannot stand.
She's with the same hairdresser and make-up artist as the other day and we're supposed to believe that yesterday she didn't know she had a shoot booked with them for today.
These people are booked up weeks, maybe even months ahead and they would deffo have said they'd see her in a couple of days time!

Reactions: 10
Don't forget people... Here's ickle timid Sophie...

• Heart
Really? ?
It’ll clean it alright. In the sense that it will blow the thing up along with the rest of your kitchen.

You truly wonder how some people manage to stay alive without needing prompting to breath every now and again.

• Haha
I saw on one of them groups someone didnt know zoflora was supposed to be diluted.
What happened with TOMM was shocking really annoyed me.
I think little miss mops is way more relatable anyway. Her house does be a mess at times and she shows how to clean things that need cleaning ?

I
@BlueSunday sorry if you've posted this before (I think you might've). I just found it this morning and thought I'd share again. Here's your sales proof if you've missed it friends.
She is 100% not a cleaner, she's a shrewd, calculating so & so! Sorry if they're in the wrong order.... But you get the gist.
Why can't people just be honest instead of play the oh I'm just a ditzy girl who has no idea what's happening. She knows EXACTLY what her life is....one big flamin' advert encouraging people to buy things they don't need whilst spraying too many chemicals around. I can see why This Morning haven't had her back. I'm guessing she didn't watch Blue Planet. Claims to love animals yet uses products tested on them. Don't get me wrong I'm no perfect eco warrior but I am trying to do my bit. Fighting a losing battle with her. To think with so many followers she could really make a difference...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Really? ?
I thought I did but no. No words.

Give it a go, you never know, although it will be a bit like cleaning an IKEA plastic coated TV unit with wood balsam... Pointless

• Haha
OMG she actually likes this programme on her FB.
Literally pissing myself laughing. ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.