Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got my comments deleted (bar one) and banned from commenting on the post for saying i’d take what these people are saying with a pinch of salt because it’s become a competition to try and prove you’re the cleanest and the most extreme. ? I was replying to someone who was angry at them for being so stupid and making people feel dirty for not washing their stuff excessively.
Exactly!! I do not believe that all these people wash their towels after each use! In my scenario, I'm going to base it on a family comprising of two adults and 2 children. Let's presume they shower/bath at least once a day, (but probably twice) and have a wash at the opposite end of the day. Everyone goes to the toilet when they wake up and before bed and let's say at least once more (minumum) at home (presuming they are at school/work most of the day) which means hand washing at each time. Lets say they each have their own bath towel and say one or two hand towels between them. That means washing 8 bath size towels per day and 2-6 hand towels!! Every....single....day....?

Reactions: 5
Huge eye roll at that comment
I thought this was a fan page.
You can he a fan and not agree with every little thing.
I'm a Kardashian fan (sorry but I watched them before they were proper famous I remember speaking about season 1 and nobody knew what I was talking about) but I dont agree with sex tapes drink driving and got knows how many more scandals they've been in.
I'm a fan of Brotney Spears but didnt exactly fawn over her when she shaved her head and bet a car with an umbrella. So if people like SH dosnt mean they cant disagree with her use of chemicals or say they think she will struggle finding the balance when baby comes. One of my best friends is having her 2nd baby after 8 years. She minded my 7 month old then other week for an hour and a half and she panicked rang me told me to come home. I think she will struggle finding the balance of 2 kids. As I and every other mother did. This dosnt make someone a hater.

Perhaps this is a way for some to live a life of excess in a way they can afford ( Ish) Excess cleaning, excess gray and white and diamonte, excess poundland shopping..... look at me! I am sooooooo extra!

Reactions: 6
?? Fobbed off indeed, and what kind of fuckery is "successfully attended"
Would love to know their definition of successfully attended too. Because with Mrs Hinch there on the Zoflora stand dishing out advice on how (not) to use Zoflora the only thing I can see them doing successfully is poisoning a lot of people’s pooches. Zoflora just shouldn’t be there end of. It would be like having an antifreeze stand at a cat show!

• Heart
Right guys why is she acting like this whyhave we not seen jamie in a few days very odd?

Reactions: 4
Ugh its like the mumsnet hygiene competitions! All reckon they shower 3x daily, change their bed twice a day and bath the kids in dettol twice a day.

They should try washing properly then there wouldn't be any dirt on their towels ?
I’ll lever understand the washing of towels after each use- isn’t your body clean after you wash!? ?

Seeing as she is clearly running out of content, I think she could educate her Hinchers on how to wash their pits, mitts and bits properly ??

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know what her job/career was before she became insta famous? Same with Jamie - what does he do?

What’s going to happen with the books that she has been already signing, if you have to pay to go and get one signed?

What’s going to happen with the books that she has been already signing, if you have to pay to go and get one signed?
I wondered that, I wonder if they'll sell them at an inflated price once the signings are over

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what her job/career was before she became insta famous? Same with Jamie - what does he do?
Welcome.
Probably best if you read the threads. All the info is in them that’ll bring you right up to speed.

Random thought but why doesn’t she ever show Jamie’s face? Always cuts it out or zooms away etc. :unsure:
So that when she’s mega famous he can still go down the Chinese for a take out and not get recognised. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like poor Henry was left on his own for around 11 hours today

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if it has been said anywhere but what’s happening with her extension? Aren’t they leaving it a bit late to do if they want it ready for baby? X

Reactions: 1
She was refused Planning permission so it's not happening.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.