Mrs Hinch #398 Precious moments on the ‘gram, put your phone down and be with your fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never used a sling with my baby but I thought babies legs were supposed to be in the “M” shape? Could be wrong but would hate for her followers to also do that if it’s unsafe 🙈

Reactions: 12
Sorry I don’t know if it’s been said as I haven’t caught up properly but in regards to the swimming costume being backwards - I don’t wish to defend her but my son had sensory issues and often wears things backwards like that as he doesn’t like the zip at the back of him. I mean, she’s probably just an idiot but benefit of the doubt and all that
The sensory issue with Ronnie may make sense but I just think they're both thick🤭

Reactions: 16
I never used a sling with my baby but I thought babies legs were supposed to be in the “M” shape? Could be wrong but would hate for her followers to also do that if it’s unsafe 🙈
When they’re a newborn it is safe to have them like that, however the side where his head is doesn’t look tight at all so I don’t think she’s done it right

Reactions: 7
The sensory issue with Ronnie may make sense but I just think they're both thick🤭
I think this too but I wanted to be kond :LOL:

also people asking about her nails... do you really think she’s changing any nappies? I don’ t. She has Jamie and ma for that!

Reactions: 20
First of all I'm a big believer in fed is best and this post is in no way meant as a judgement on whether she is or is not breastfeeding. But, I wonder how long it takes for her to get a Perfect Prep machine out and shout about how fantastic it is #gifted . It will then cause a similar uproar as her lack of knowledge on the safer sleeping as it has never been recommended or passed by UNICEF/WHO/BFI and it's always a big no no with midwives and health visitors
Disclaimer: I know there will be many of us out there that have used them or currently use them (I didn't cos it wasn't out when mine were babies) but we are not in the public eye or class ourselves as influencers.

Am I being hormonal and moany or does anyone else agree this has the potential to happen 🙈🤣

Reactions: 10
I think this too but I wanted to be kond :LOL:

also people asking about her nails... do you really think she’s changing any nappies? I don’ t. She has Jamie and ma for that!
totally agree 🤣🤣 I cant be kind when those 2 muppets go against Lullaby Trust guidelines 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Might of been mentioned already. But when hinchs mum whispers to Ron what is she saying? It sounds like she says ‘that’s mummies puppy’ lol I don’t know if I’m hearing things or what tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
First of all I'm a big believer in fed is best and this post is in no way meant as a judgement on whether she is or is not breastfeeding. But, I wonder how long it takes for her to get a Perfect Prep machine out and shout about how fantastic it is #gifted . It will then cause a similar uproar as her lack of knowledge on the safer sleeping as it has never been recommended or passed by UNICEF/WHO/BFI and it's always a big no no with midwives and health visitors
Disclaimer: I know there will be many of us out there that have used them or currently use them (I didn't cos it wasn't out when mine were babies) but we are not in the public eye or class ourselves as influencers.

Am I being hormonal and moany or does anyone else agree this has the potential to happen 🙈🤣
I never used them as a breastfed mine, but I’m not really a fan of them, I’ve seen so many horror stories of children being hospitalised and mould growing in the machines.. however I do know some people who swear by them and have had no problems, so I guess it just depends

Reactions: 6
I’m still not over the fact she let big Hen jump up on the crib with his paws on it overlooking that newborn baby 😨 honestly gives me the fear!!

Reactions: 23
I’m still not over the fact she let big Hen jump up on the crib with his paws on it overlooking that newborn baby 😨 honestly gives me the fear!!
Imagine if he does it while they’re not looking, you could see how easily Ron could move it, so god knows what that lard ass of a dog could do

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she showing herself or the baby in this? Her level of narcissism has reached maximum proportions. 🙄

I bet she hasn’t lifted a finger since before the birth and is portraying new motherhood like some sort of fairytale. Having a new baby is wonderful, but it’s also painful, uncomfortable, hard work and utterly exhausting if you are a ‘normal’ person. She micromanages every element of what she wants people to believe and that’s dangerous.
3C197AE8-1842-4F4C-923B-186BC5508CD3.jpeg

Reactions: 21

I’m not sure the rules around it but I don’t think she can ‘promote’ it before 6 months. Did she even use it with Ronnie coz she never got it out did she? I’m not gonna lie after tommee tippee gifted her the prep machine before she even had the baby it really put me off them as a company. They could have gifted her a breast pump (as I’m sure she did say she wanted to try breastfeeding) but it was like they were encouraging her to breastfeed even before she had even started.

Speaking about the bond that someone mentioned earlier I think she may actually have a stronger bond with Lonnie. I know he’s only a few days old but with Rennie I think her ma was there so she probably didn’t even get a look in. And then they travelled around the country which I’m sure mad ma was present for that too so she again probably didn’t have to actually do much. This time it seems like she’s had more alone time with this new baby in 5 days than she’s had with Rennie in 2 years.

Reactions: 21
I couldn't find that story cute, she's too busy eye bleeping herself, totally ruined it.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Might of been mentioned already. But when hinchs mum whispers to Ron what is she saying? It sounds like she says ‘that’s mummies puppy’ lol I don’t know if I’m hearing things or what tbh 😂
i thought she said mummy's baby, which in itself is an odd thing to say to a child who you dont want to be jealous

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.