Mrs Hinch #398 Precious moments on the ‘gram, put your phone down and be with your fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off. I was having a little nose on their Instagram page and actually like the little swim suit with the skirt for me little girl but after seeing that on the website I’m like nah. I don’t mind buying things that hinch ‘promotes’ if I like it and need it but once the company start licking her arse it’s a no from me.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
I laughed so much at the recap. So apt.
The children are beautiful to be fair . Really good to see Ronron so happy bless him.
Sohp you are still a lazy boring waster and out for all you can get. Cant buy taste m Dear. I for one cannot wait to see 'alpaca farm' when it's suddenly unexpectedly pops up out of the blue yonder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh duck off. I was having a little nose on their Instagram page and actually like the little swim suit with the skirt for me little girl but after seeing that on the website I’m like nah. I don’t mind buying things that hinch ‘promotes’ if I like it and need it but once the company start licking her arse it’s a no from me.
How does she not get fined or whatever for not declaring these ads?! With her following, you'd think she'd be so careful.

Reactions: 16
There must be a lot of seriously dehydrated hincher sheep floating about with the amount of bleeping crying they all do 😭😭😭😭💦💦💧💧💧💦 calm down and have a pint of water ya bints

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Noooo, I'm not having that!

That question asking how bleeping Henry is now he's a big brother to 2 is total BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I’m waiting for the “guuuyyyyzzzzzzz I can’t believe it, cackle cackle cackle, I’ve only gone and sent Ron swimming with his outfit on backwards, cackle cackle cackle, only me guuuyyyyzzzzzzz, I’m still learning and I’ve got baby brain, cackle cackle cackle” once she has been on here and realised it’s on backwards 🙄🙄🙄
Sorry to burst your bubble 🥺🙈 but it's actually on the right way is it not 🙈 just had to have a wee check since she tagged the page 😏🙄 £28.50 who would spend that on a swim suit though 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 7
An influencer showing her new baby sleeping, even while she was filming the door, and not watching him, in that monstrosity of a carriage, in a sleepyhead pod is too much for me. You cry about how cruel life is when a baby dies from an illness, but you're putting your newborns life at risk in that! Those midwives who will be calling round "you know who you are!" had seriously better tell her not to be such a stupid prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Sorry to burst your bubble 🥺🙈 but it's actually on the right way is it not 🙈 just had to have a wee check since she tagged the page 😏🙄 £28.50 who would spend that on a swim suit though 🙄
No, that’s not the one he’s wearing. His is on back to front.

04F5A47C-1261-4D37-BEC9-C0A2ACD6EB1E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
A scrounging, lazy, selfish, narcissist that’s who 😂 - who’s managed to make millions though pretend cleaning, deceptions, lies, buying of bots and basically taking full advantage of all those gullible sheeple that follow her. Her bubble will burst one day soon hopefully. Her lies will catch up with her and be exposed eventually.

Reactions: 12
An influencer showing her new baby sleeping, even while she was filming the door, and not watching him, in that monstrosity of a carriage, in a sleepyhead pod is too much for me. You cry about how cruel life is when a baby dies from an illness, but you're putting your newborns life at risk in that! Those midwives who will be calling round "you know who you are!" had seriously better tell her not to be such a stupid prick.
And the hashtag she's used. #letsgoboys

I can't even.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I don’t know how much longer I can keep coming on here tbh. Out of everything she does (I’ve been here for a few years now) I think it’s the sickly, sweet, Disney, everything is wonderful, sugar coated, filtered to duck, fake perfection that’s at the top of all things wrong. It gives such a skewed image of new motherhood. Yes I know everyone is different, some mums float through, others can’t wash for days, boobs leaking and cry. And it’s only been a week, she’s in a newborn high at the minute. I had 3 under 5yrs. Third born by emergency C-section. It was HARD. But the way she’s showing it, all filtered and floaty, I feel is dangerous for other new mums. They’ll compare themselves to her fake life. Now, I’m hoping that as she moves forward she’ll show the lows as well as the highs. But I doubt it. She’s got a husband at home 24/7, a madfredayahoo on tap and appears not to do much.
Just an extra. Ronnie is very cute and Lennie is a wee toot. Oh that rhymed 🤣
I hear you. I only have one - also by emergency C section coincidentally! - but she was a v difficult newborn, feeding issues, colic, only napped in prams or on boob, demanded constant attention she turned into the most amazing kid ever and I love life with her now but the first 6-10 weeks were ROUGH. I still look with pangs of sadness at parents sat in cafes or pubs with their well behaved young baby happily chilling in the pram or.puschair whilst they eat, drink and chat because that was what I had thought it would be like but it was miles off!

You're not alone, and she's not being honest, and her misrepresentation of these things fuels the sense of inadequacy that the rest of us had to deal with.

Big hugs xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t know how much longer I can keep coming on here tbh. Out of everything she does (I’ve been here for a few years now) I think it’s the sickly, sweet, Disney, everything is wonderful, sugar coated, filtered to duck, fake perfection that’s at the top of all things wrong. It gives such a skewed image of new motherhood. Yes I know everyone is different, some mums float through, others can’t wash for days, boobs leaking and cry. And it’s only been a week, she’s in a newborn high at the minute. I had 3 under 5yrs. Third born by emergency C-section. It was HARD. But the way she’s showing it, all filtered and floaty, I feel is dangerous for other new mums. They’ll compare themselves to her fake life. Now, I’m hoping that as she moves forward she’ll show the lows as well as the highs. But I doubt it. She’s got a husband at home 24/7, a madfredayahoo on tap and appears not to do much.
Just an extra. Ronnie is very cute and Lennie is a wee toot. Oh that rhymed 🤣
THIS!! Someone said in the last post about babies with reflux and how they just about managed to make it through the day and by God, I relate. My youngest had severe reflux and for weeks and weeks he would cry for 16 hours a day - no exaggeration. Not normal baby crying either, proper in pain screaming. It haunted me until about the last year - every time he cried I had flashbacks. Doctors said I had mild PTSD from it. There was nothing Disneyesque about any of my newborns, nothing. It was hard and full on and I had two c sections so I was back up and at it the day after having them both - I had to, my husband had to work and my mum lived a long way away, I was IT. It was brutal. Whilst I would love another (because I actually do love babies!), there's no way, my mental health wouldn't stand it. Motherhood in general, whilst I wouldn't change a single thing, has bleeping ruined my body and my mental health - now I panic every time they are ill after some really bad illnesses with them, I worry about their future, their behaviour, you name it. I do not stop worrying and thinking - I'm on 24/7, and that's the case for literally every mother I know, unless you have people to look after them and basically do most of it for you. I suspect Soph is the latter but that isn't realistic and I genuinely think her projecting this fairytale image is seriously detrimental.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
I'm usually a lurker here but was shocked to see #letsgoboys on her stories.
She has spent weeks obsessively following the Cains and using #letsgochamp. How could she not be doing this on purpose. At best it's massively insensitive. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 62
This has nothing to do with what you’ve just out, but is your photo of grinch? Is that what she actually looks like?

Reactions: 4
I can’t keep up with these names, literally forgetting what they’re all called - is it Hennie, Lonnie and Rennie 🤔

Grinch and Inch is much easier to remember 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.