Mrs Hinch #398 Precious moments on the ‘gram, put your phone down and be with your fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be so engrossed with your phone screen or your own face in a mirror...look at your gorgeous child in real time! I know it’s been mentioned re motherhood (don’t feel up to sharing my story I’ll just end up balling and I’m an ugly crier) but putting pregnancy/motherhood to one side - this music layered onto this perfect perception of life can be really damaging for any woman going through any life change. Or just life in general.

Is it just me that these stories get me very riled up! I’ve had problems with too much social media but I know it’s unhealthy so am trying to be more present. Life isn’t like this!!! We (your ex and current audience want the tit times too - it’s what makes you and us relatable/likeable/watchable)

I’m sick of it!! Sorry she makes me rant! You are all worthy, special and unique busty trolls - any imperfections you may have, make me warm all the more to you, don’t be swayed by Insta fake life!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
All the extra unnecessary stuff in the crib is dangerous, there should be nothing in the crib but the baby, preferably in a gro-bag so he can’t suffocate. No toys, frilly bedding or muslins should be in there, look at Lullaby Trust for more info
No I cant be bothered I'm well past childbearing age. I never noticed all the stuff on the crib though

Reactions: 8
There is a bit on the video of her eye bleeping herself where little Lonnie opens his eye realises she’s still focused on herself and he won’t be getting a feed anytime soon so closes his eyes again 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Why isn't that safe sleeping? He's on his back?
Those pods are unsafe for sleeping, along with the material around the cot, the items and objects etc. It's all a big SIDS increasing mess. It makes it more difficult for him to breath and increases the chance of him overheating. The fact that people don't know this, and watch influencers like her and then ultimately copy/learn from her makes me physically ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
She’s only posted that video so
She can show how flat her belly is already!
Thats because he was born in January 🤣🤣

Those pods are unsafe for sleeping, along with the material around the cot, the items and objects etc. It's all a big SIDS increasing mess. It makes it more difficult for him to breath and increases the chance of him overheating. The fact that people don't know this, and watch influencers like her and then ultimately copy/learn from her makes me physically ill.
An empty cot is a safe cot😍

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just off topic guyzzz.. Can I just thank each and everyone of you...
My life is quite dark at the moment and I found this group when I needed it the most, you are the light at the end of my tunnel with your theories, banter and photo doctoring..
I'm thank you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 117
She thinks she’s staring adoringly at her baby doesn’t she? She really doesn’t see how watching him through the phone when he’s RIGHT there in her arms is just the saddest thing. But if she looked down she would get a double chin (as we all do) so she won’t be doing that.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)
To lessen the chances of SIDS, always put your baby down to sleep on their back, not their tummy. Your baby should sleep on a firm mattress, with no fluffy or loose bedding, no stuffed animals, and no pillow. NO EXCUSES HINCH 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 49
I know we all get into that gooey place with a new baby but that sling video just makes me think of the “Mummy’s new baby” phrase that Fredayahoo said.

i really hope she hasn’t pushed out Rennie even further than he seemed to be already. When ypu have two and more you have to be shared out amongst them but I bet we’ll hardly ever see her meeting both kids needs at the same time. One will always be left out

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Just off topic guyzzz.. Can I just thank each and everyone of you...
My life is quite dark at the moment and I found this group when I needed it the most, you are the light at the end of my tunnel with your theories, banter and photo doctoring..
I'm thank you 😘
Mr Lurker just messaged me telling me the sandwich I made him for lunch was delicious and I replied with Im thank you fully by accident 😂 safe to say he was confused. damn you nusty trolls ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Not sure if anyone else has seen this but I am just going to leave this here 👀
I really hope none of her followers copy her after seeing this being posted by a baby loss charity.
View attachment 594103
This has gone from that insta’s stories already. Must of had a pile on from the huns. Imagine getting angry at a charity for promoting KEEPING YOUR BABY ALIVE!! Wow!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Excuse me whilst I eye duck myself the whole time instead of enjoying my baby!
She needs to stick to her maternity leave and enjoy these first few weeks together not plaster it all over the gram, it's so easy to see she needs constant validation from her minions, go away and enjoy your baby Soph you'll not get this time back.

Reactions: 17
I'm 7 months pregnant with our miracle baby.

I'm bleeping horrified of the unsafe sleeping practice she has shown to her idiot followers who will think how cosy and warm her looks. Her house is already 25degrees!!!! Pop him in that monstrosity with all the extra clothing. It makes me sick! I only hope the health visitor picks up on this.

Secondly, I'm bored of seeing her eye duck herself and stupid videos. Your own baby is the best thing in the world. I can't wait to meet mine. I will not be posting pictures and videos however. 2 reasons
-privacy
-nobody other than you gives a duck

Followers will quickly get bored.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I know we all get into that gooey place with a new baby but that sling video just makes me think of the “Mummy’s new baby” phrase that Fredayahoo said.

i really hope she hasn’t pushed out Rennie even further than he seemed to be already. When ypu have two and more you have to be shared out amongst them but I bet we’ll hardly ever see her meeting both kids needs at the same time. One will always be left out
I know what you mean. I thinks it’s the fact that we know she didn’t do anything like this with Ronnie. 😥
And I completely get that feeling of having a tit time with your first. My second was healing for me. I will never get over the guilt of enjoying the newborn days with no2 because I most certainly didn’t with no1.
We can all see that’s what’s happening here and it’s hard to watch. Maybe if she addressed it -said it. Admitted that she feels better about it all this time. That she even feels guilty for that. But she won’t.
When my second was born it made me love my first in a way that I don’t think I’d realised I could. It helped bond us in a way that we hadn’t achieved before. I don’t know if that makes sense. So let’s hope Lennie has that effect on her....

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sorry I don’t know if it’s been said as I haven’t caught up properly but in regards to the swimming costume being backwards - I don’t wish to defend her but my son had sensory issues and often wears things backwards like that as he doesn’t like the zip at the back of him. I mean, she’s probably just an idiot but benefit of the doubt and all that

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.