Mrs Hinch #398 Precious moments on the ‘gram, put your phone down and be with your fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ps I do think the whole "Let's go boys" / "Let's go champ" is just an unfortunate coincidence though. "Let's go" is hardly a rarely used saying or phrase that is only in the popular consciousness because of little Azaylia (RIP). Its an every day phrase. If she had been calling Lennie "champ" then that would be different as calling a baby champ is a bit rarer and would imho be a more blatant rip off of Ash and Saff. I think when we overstretch it with things like that and some of the more bonkers moon bump conspiracies this site loses credibility and takes attention away from the more legitimate criticisms and concerns we raise!

Let's keep it real folks. We are good people. Don't devalue our own message here. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Sorry to burst your bubble 🥺🙈 but it's actually on the right way is it not 🙈 just had to have a wee check since she tagged the page 😏🙄 £28.50 who would spend that on a swim suit though 🙄
I thought exactly the same, until I realised his was the two piece version.

Reactions: 3
Ps I do think the whole "Let's go boys" / "Let's go champ" is just an unfortunate coincidence though. "Let's go" is hardly a rarely used saying or phrase that is only in the popular consciousness because of little Azaylia (RIP). Its an every day phrase. If she had been calling Lennie "champ" then that would be different as calling a baby champ is a bit rarer and would imho be a more blatant rip off of Ash and Saff. I think when we overstretch it with things like that and some of the more bonkers moon bump conspiracies this site loses credibility and takes attention away from the more legitimate criticisms and concerns we raise!

Let's keep it real folks. We are good people. Don't devalue our own message here. Xxx
I'm sorry I have to disagree. This woman never does anything accidental it's all an act. She knowingly used "letsgoboys" and did so in a way that is so disrespectful. She could have said literally anything else and had the same message.

No hate to you at all, we all disagree sometimes and that's healthy but I honestly think she did this on purpose x

Reactions: 72
I'm sorry I have to disagree. This woman never does anything accidental it's all an act. She knowingly used "letsgoboys" and did so in a way that is so disrespectful. She could have said literally anything else and had the same message.

No hate to you at all, we all disagree sometimes and that's healthy but I honestly think she did this on purpose x
See I really think she did it with the shania Twain song in mind, I don’t see anything insensitive or vindictive about what she has done and I truly believe she hasn’t done it to be spiteful or to get attention from the baby A situation.. although I respect your opinion and if it’s offended you then I’m not going to discredit how it made you feel, but I just can’t see her doing it in that way

Pre-gastric band!
No bleeping way! She’s had more than just a gastric bloody band, bleeping hell it’s like a completely different person, I wouldn’t even recognise her

• Haha
Reactions: 19

When I first saw it my first thought was it’s a rip off let’s go champ. I think you are right that it’s a random hastag anyone can use but you use it in context when you search the tag it’s mainly used at American sports games. I don’t understand why she used it on that picture. Lonnie is sleeping and Rennie is smiling at the camera it’s not like they are about to do something that would warrant a ‘let’s go...’ hashtag. I get why the cains used my. I think she like the way let’s go champ has been trending for the cains and wanted some of that action for the hinch lads. I don’t think she used the hashtag without any thought behind it. Where is the mum of boys hashtag? Why not use that one?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When I first saw it my first thought was it’s a rip off let’s go champ. I think you are right that it’s a random hastag anyone can use but you use it in context when you search the tag it’s mainly used at American sports games. I don’t understand why she used it on that picture. Lonnie is sleeping and Rennie is smiling at the camera it’s not like they are about to do something that would warrant a ‘let’s go...’ hashtag. I get why the cains used my. I think she like the way let’s go champ has been trending for the cains and wanted some of that action for the hinch lads. I don’t think she used the hashtag without any thought behind it. Where is the mum of boys hashtag? Why not use that one?
Totally agree, anyone with a modicum of sensitivity and respect would think, that’s too close to baby A tag, I won’t use it😔

Reactions: 24
She is really pissing me off. Rennie also needs a haircut.

Reactions: 22
Isn't she supposed to be on maternity leave? I.e. 6 months without posting on her business account at all.
She has a personal account so her friends and family could be updated on their life via that platform.

On another note I read an article last week that showed childrens swimming costumes should not be coloured blue or aqua colours as it makes them impossible to see if they slip underwater. Reds, oranges etc stand out against the colour of the water and make it much easier to spot a child in difficulty.
Ronnie's snazzy new (on backwards) costume is exactly what they said to avoid 🤦‍♀️
I’m sure at his swimming lesson he will be safe with his mummaz watching

Reactions: 6
Totally agree, anyone with a modicum of sensitivity and respect would think, that’s too close to baby A tag, I won’t use it😔
And I’ve seen a few Hinchers have now started using it when posting pictures of the boys. The fact that she only used one hashtag and no others shows she may have wanted it to stick and be associated with her boys.

Reactions: 15
This is where I really don’t agree, as awful and tragic as the situation is, everyone else’s life has to carry on, and not using a phrase or maybe referencing an animal in fear of upsetting someone, because of what it has previously referenced isn’t healthy. People will still use the phrase let’s go, people will still call their children little lions and that’s okay

I let my daughter wear a shark swim fin on holiday, it was on upside down! We all do make mistakes
That’s brilliant, but how did you put it on upside down😂

Reactions: 20
When I gave birth it was a tit show & I felt like I’d been hit by a bus. When I had my 2nd I’d just found out my 1st was autistic. There were a lot of feelings, tears & desperation. The one thing that affected me the most was the smug floaty perfect mums that make you feel judged & a failure. She has a large platform & therefore whether she likes it or not she’s responsible for what she puts out. Her version of life after birth is so dangerous & damaging.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
THIS!! Someone said in the last post about babies with reflux and how they just about managed to make it through the day and by God, I relate. My youngest had severe reflux and for weeks and weeks he would cry for 16 hours a day - no exaggeration. Not normal baby crying either, proper in pain screaming. It haunted me until about the last year - every time he cried I had flashbacks. Doctors said I had mild PTSD from it. There was nothing Disneyesque about any of my newborns, nothing. It was hard and full on and I had two c sections so I was back up and at it the day after having them both - I had to, my husband had to work and my mum lived a long way away, I was IT. It was brutal. Whilst I would love another (because I actually do love babies!), there's no way, my mental health wouldn't stand it. Motherhood in general, whilst I wouldn't change a single thing, has bleeping ruined my body and my mental health - now I panic every time they are ill after some really bad illnesses with them, I worry about their future, their behaviour, you name it. I do not stop worrying and thinking - I'm on 24/7, and that's the case for literally every mother I know, unless you have people to look after them and basically do most of it for you. I suspect Soph is the latter but that isn't realistic and I genuinely think her projecting this fairytale image is seriously detrimental.
I've gifted several new mums in my family the book by Anna Mathur, Mind over Mother. ( that's how I first heard of tattle as I googled her name! I closed the window and thought wtf was that site about🤣)
Might help you and other mums on here.
Parenting is TOUGH and we are ALL winging it. Xx

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.