Mrs Hinch #398 Precious moments on the ‘gram, put your phone down and be with your fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is going to be like a ‘first baby’ enjoyment thing for her, even though it’s her second.
She struggled after Ron didn’t she?! So I imagine it wasn’t fully enjoyed as much and the awareness wasn’t totally there. I really can’t bare the woman or her dopey bleeping fan(old)girls but I hope her MH is well this time round and she might actually learn something and retune her priorities.

Reactions: 13
She needs to stick to her maternity leave and enjoy these first few weeks together not plaster it all over the gram, it's so easy to see she needs constant validation from her minions, go away and enjoy your baby Soph you'll not get this time back.
Its clear as day isn’t it?! Your on maternity leave ffs. She has to get her adoration fix
I hate to live like that

Reactions: 11
Had a nosey on undeleted, and saw this video she'd deleted of herself through the years. I found it quite sad really, how much she really must dislike herself and she isn't truly happy. Shes constantly seeking reassurance from inch, and validation/her ego stroked by her huns. But every single thing is fake with her, its all smoke and mirrors.
Im not going to pull her appearance to shreds, she was pretty back then and shes still pretty now, but she doesn't need all the filters and the heavily photshopped pics. Weve seen how the army idolise her, shes a role model to a lot of those girls, and probably has them feeling like crap because they feel they're not as pretty as her, or as slim as her, how perfect she and her life is, etc. And she's deceiving them, some of them see her as a sister but the reality is she doesn't care about any of them. Wish they'd just wake up and see how fake it all is.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This needs to be in the wiki lol
So does this, the lip plumping filter that glitched. ‘Be yourself, don’t be fooled by the glow up’ she waffles...it’s all filters hun not a glow up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is pre gastric band
The whole gastric band thing riles me a bit, she wasn't that big, she was also quite young (21), did she try dieting if her weight bothered her so much? Never read any of her 'books' so no idea if there's any more detail in them. I don't get the impression she did, nor did she wait and let her 'loose skin' shrink, no it was all quick fix surgery. More vanity than common sense that one.

Reactions: 26
She’s a sick, sick woman. I feel so bad for those two little boys and the dog. They never asked for this life. 😣

Reactions: 12
Imagine if he does it while they’re not looking, you could see how easily Ron could move it, so god knows what that lard ass of a dog could do
I would hazard a guess the dog couldn’t give a flying duck about the creepy horror film crib or the baby inside it and she enticed him up there with a bit of processed chicken for a photo opportunity

ETA but that doesn’t fit with the 3 brothers nonsense she spews 🙄 henners love his 3 manzzzz team 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
This is what happens when you use your children as part of your income machine. Weirdos lift the pics (not including myself in this as I’m showing an example 😂) then send a gushing message whilst using hashtags in order to increase their own follower numbers.

Yes it IS cute when siblings meet for the first time, but why would you put it on your advertising/work account? I find this sort of stuff really, really creepy, especially when the huns go on about crying over stuff. That’s very stalkerish and unbalanced imo.
75E2641F-1257-4A64-8F96-C9D97C102173.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
This is what happens when you use your children as part of your income machine. Weirdos lift the pics (not including myself in this as I’m showing an example 😂) then send a gushing message whilst using hashtags in order to increase their own follower numbers.

Yes it IS cute when siblings meet for the first time, but why would you put it on your advertising/work account? I find this sort of stuff really, really creepy, especially when the huns go on about crying over stuff. That’s very stalkerish and unbalanced imo.View attachment 594288
It's really weird when people do this but inch and hinch enable this crazy behaviour by resharing and responding to the gushy posts and comments 🤢

Reactions: 33

Yes it IS cute when siblings meet for the first time, but why would you put it on your advertising/work account? I find this sort of stuff really, really creepy, especially when the huns go on about crying over stuff. That’s very stalkerish and unbalanced imo.View attachment 594288
Not to mention they took went to the effort of taking screenshots of the story and put that together. I swear the Inches think it is great to have everyone fawning over the their offspring and don’t consider the dark side of it all

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.