Mrs Hinch #398 Precious moments on the ‘gram, put your phone down and be with your fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole gastric band thing riles me a bit, she wasn't that big, she was also quite young (21), did she try dieting if her weight bothered her so much? Never read any of her 'books' so no idea if there's any more detail in them. I don't get the impression she did, nor did she wait and let her 'loose skin' shrink, no it was all quick fix surgery. More vanity than common sense that one.

I was going to say something like this but I couldn’t figure out how to word it 😂 like don’t get me wrong, losing weight isn’t always easy and my god I’ve had to fight hard to lose the 40kg I have, but she was so young when she had the op it’s like she didn’t even try

Reactions: 15
Why is Vesty saying “so pleased they’re home”?? She hasn’t been in hospital all week surely? 🤔 What a way to get the Hunz riled up with worry...

Reactions: 8
Why is she filming herself in the mirror?? When I had my second I didn’t have time to mess about filming myself - I had a toddler (same age as Ron) to look after still and play with, a house to clean, laundry to wash and new baby to take care of, plus getting meals ready. She has her mum and husband on hand 24/7 - she has no idea of reality.

Reactions: 24
Quick recap - Ronnie and Henry met Lennie / Lonnie / Lenor. Ronnie looked adorable and was smiling more than any one has ever seen him before - probably because Freeedayahooo told him Lennie was mummy’s new baby and he thought it meant he was free to leave Castle Greyskull.

Lennie was presented in his gypsy king carriage which Ronnie and then Henry nearly pushed over. Sophie fake sobbed / laughed maniacally throughout over a soundtrack of Brother by NeedToBreathe which was ironic given that poor Lenor was almost suffocated by all the tat and frills in his gypsy carriage!

Jamie shared the scary huns messages where they’re all crying and hyperventilating over other people’s children.

Henry was in the garden eating tit he shouldn’t and couldn’t give two furry fucks about the kids.

Sophie was crying (again) about Lonnie wearing Ronnie’s hat. He’d have been able to wear his other clothes if only she hadn’t had everything emblazoned with RONNIE over it.

Oh and Ronnie and Lennie still don’t rhyme and Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Thread title winner is @cosmo566 with 33 votes - slightly edited to fit.

On a serious note Soph upset a lot of people by using the hashtag #letsgoboys because of the similarities to #letsgochamp used by Baby A’s parents.
Two furry fucks 😂😂😂😂😂 I love it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s go boys 🤷🏼‍♀️
Go where? Kitchen? Lounge? Garden?
I think she loves the newborn stage but wait till 6 weeks and she will be bored, just like she is with Ronnieblesshim & what was all the “oh he’s being quiet, he knows” over the bleeping haunted carriage of chav yesterday?
He can’t speak Sopha but he’s not bleeping blind, unless that’s something else you’ve overlooked too?
Hands down the #letsgoboys is no accident, nothing ever is with her!
Actually just clicked in, let’s go boys rhymes with Lennie x

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I was going to say something like this but I couldn’t figure out how to word it 😂 like don’t get me wrong, losing weight isn’t always easy and my god I’ve had to fight hard to lose the 40kg I have, but she was so young when she had the op it’s like she didn’t even try
Gastric band and loose skin surgery is an extreme last resort when all else fails, it's disturbing how much the Hinch brand normalises extremes. Cosmetic surgery, whole bottles of Elbow Grease/Zoflora for jobs that really ony need a squirt etc..

Reactions: 13
This is where I really don’t agree, as awful and tragic as the situation is, everyone else’s life has to carry on, and not using a phrase or maybe referencing an animal in fear of upsetting someone, because of what it has previously referenced isn’t healthy. People will still use the phrase let’s go, people will still call their children little lions and that’s okay

That’s brilliant, but how did you put it on upside down😂
I’m a ****** I just couldn’t grasp the way a shark went, my dad said in the end I think that’s on wrong 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
First of all I'm a big believer in fed is best and this post is in no way meant as a judgement on whether she is or is not breastfeeding. But, I wonder how long it takes for her to get a Perfect Prep machine out and shout about how fantastic it is #gifted . It will then cause a similar uproar as her lack of knowledge on the safer sleeping as it has never been recommended or passed by UNICEF/WHO/BFI and it's always a big no no with midwives and health visitors
Disclaimer: I know there will be many of us out there that have used them or currently use them (I didn't cos it wasn't out when mine were babies) but we are not in the public eye or class ourselves as influencers.

Am I being hormonal and moany or does anyone else agree this has the potential to happen 🙈🤣
No I agree

what I also wonder is why they can gift them items but first milk can’t be advertised 🤯 surely it’s the same thing!

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how much longer I can keep coming on here tbh. Out of everything she does (I’ve been here for a few years now) I think it’s the sickly, sweet, Disney, everything is wonderful, sugar coated, filtered to duck, fake perfection that’s at the top of all things wrong. It gives such a skewed image of new motherhood. Yes I know everyone is different, some mums float through, others can’t wash for days, boobs leaking and cry. And it’s only been a week, she’s in a newborn high at the minute. I had 3 under 5yrs. Third born by emergency C-section. It was HARD. But the way she’s showing it, all filtered and floaty, I feel is dangerous for other new mums. They’ll compare themselves to her fake life. Now, I’m hoping that as she moves forward she’ll show the lows as well as the highs. But I doubt it. She’s got a husband at home 24/7, a madfredayahoo on tap and appears not to do much.
Just an extra. Ronnie is very cute and Lennie is a wee toot. Oh that rhymed 🤣
Rhymed you say? Surely it should be cute and sweet? They are a much better rhyme.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure the rules around it but I don’t think she can ‘promote’ it before 6 months. Did she even use it with Ronnie coz she never got it out did she? I’m not gonna lie after tommee tippee gifted her the prep machine before she even had the baby it really put me off them as a company. They could have gifted her a breast pump (as I’m sure she did say she wanted to try breastfeeding) but it was like they were encouraging her to breastfeed even before she had even started.

Speaking about the bond that someone mentioned earlier I think she may actually have a stronger bond with Lonnie. I know he’s only a few days old but with Rennie I think her ma was there so she probably didn’t even get a look in. And then they travelled around the country which I’m sure mad ma was present for that too so she again probably didn’t have to actually do much. This time it seems like she’s had more alone time with this new baby in 5 days than she’s had with Rennie in 2 years.
I reckon the only alone time she’s had with cc2 is at hospital.
Ma is there lurking, she can’t be alone

Reactions: 12
She’s got to start posting more of the baby otherwise how is she going to get free tatt embezzled with the baby’s name on 🤣 most the stuff she got gifted just said baby hinch but I’m pregnant and was looking for clothes for my girls and bump and on Etsy and a few shops on insta I was looking at there was pictures of stuff mrs hinch had been gifted for Ronnie or the baby 🤣

Reactions: 9
Her mothers "mamas new baby" comment has weirdly annoyed me tbh. What awful phrasing to a 2yr old. Why not "your new baby brother" or "our new baby" ...there's endless other things she could have said that would have been better. It just speaks volumes on that whole family's attitude to children doesn't it? Accessorise to their lives, not independent actual human beings.

Also that sling position is wrong. I used one with my little one from newborn til they were too heavy... you can have a newborns legs tucked into the sling but they should still be upright positioned at your chest and have their legs tucked into themselves underneath the sling (if that makes sense). Having him on a side position like that is a big no-no. Then again, after all she's already displayed with Rennie and Henrie, plus the new cash cow's sleeping arrangements, expecting her to acknowledge or follow safety precautions for her kids is obviously expecting far too much. Again, they are mere accessories aren't they...

Reactions: 28
Is she showing herself or the baby in this? Her level of narcissism has reached maximum proportions. 🙄

I bet she hasn’t lifted a finger since before the birth and is portraying new motherhood like some sort of fairytale. Having a new baby is wonderful, but it’s also painful, uncomfortable, hard work and utterly exhausting if you are a ‘normal’ person. She micromanages every element of what she wants people to believe and that’s dangerous.View attachment 594173
She’s just so smug isn’t she. Would be nice if she could show one bit of humility but she’s a NARCISSIST so it’s impossible for her.

Reactions: 9
She just wants a quick fix for everything. She probably put zero effort in. Probably piled on the weight quite quickly and decided she couldn’t resist junk food so decided on an op. I don’t knock anyone that has had one, but she’s never had to work for anything. All fits into the Disney princess lifestyle

Our mate sopha has a selection of faces, dontcha know? View attachment 594266
Nope, she’s not had any work done, none at all 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.