Mrs Hinch #398 Precious moments on the ‘gram, put your phone down and be with your fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I haven’t been on here since last July and god I’ve missed this place! Been absolutely creased at ‘Lonnie’ and ‘Lenor’ 😂 also I know it probably has been mentioned but does Ronnie talk? I haven’t viewed her stories in months and months so I haven’t a clue but on the video of him meeting ‘Lenor’ it sounds like he just makes a grunting noise instead of speaking?!
On another note, Jamie still looks like a pathetic piece of wet floppy ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Wow I haven’t been on here since last July and god I’ve missed this place! Been absolutely creased at ‘Lonnie’ and ‘Lenor’ 😂 also I know it probably has been mentioned but does Ronnie talk? I haven’t viewed her stories in months and months so I haven’t a clue but on the video of him meeting ‘Lenor’ it sounds like he just makes a grunting noise instead of speaking?!
On another note, Jamie still looks like a pathetic piece of wet floppy ham.
She has said he speaks very well thankyou but only shown grunts and him saying mummum once in 2 years🤔

Reactions: 25
She’s a dangerous woman - I’m about ready to pop baby number 2 out, I had an absolute terrible time after having baby number 1 (colic, breastfeeding troubles - i mourned my old life if I’m being honest), of course it got better otherwise I wouldn’t have got preggers again, I feel far more prepared this time round. But for new mums who see her saccharine coated Disneyesque portrayal of having a brand new baby, this could really effect their mental health. She could really be using her platform to help others by being real.

I follow The Enchanted Nanny on Instagram - she’s just had her 4th and presents a warts and all version of having a new baby, showing the highs AND the lows. She even showed a cranial osteopath working on her little boy the other day, demonstrating the benefits they can bring for colicky babies. THAT’S helpful, not someone eyefucking themselves whilst their baby is incorrectly bundled into a stretchy wrap.

She’s just vacuous! Absolutely vacuous!

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I don't care if Ronnie is on the spectrum or not. What I care about is 2 beautiful little boys being raised by a dangerous narcissistic cow and her fame hungry husband. That's way more concerning than whether he has autism. I wish Ronnie wasn't spoken about in terms of his development and looks. It crosses a line imo. Hinch is the issue here not Ronnie

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Thank you for all of your answers to my question to why Lennie wasn't safe sleeping. Its been a long time since I had a baby (31 years ago) and things really change don't they? So thank you for enlightening me. Also for those who thought it necessary to add shocked and angry emojis to what I thought was a simple question

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
This is absolutely irrelevant to the main topics of this thread but still can’t get over the fact that Grinch is the same age as Zoe Sugg 😂😂 I’m sure Zoe chucks filters on her photos too but she makes MH look a good bit older than she is 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That child is on the spectrum. Idc what anyone says, he is autistic! She’s not helping that child one bit 🤦‍♀️

Bit insensitive to say he is autistic. My son is aswell as ADHD, and would hate for a strange to have diagnosed him before he actually got a diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Not to go all mumsnet but the position in the sling looks odd too. I think you’re supposed to have the babies back supported, tummy on your chest and close enough to kiss?
If that’s true it just proves she probably didn’t even read the instructions 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
How the hell is she changing nappies with those nails, poor little bum😏
I didn’t have my nails done when I had my baby, he was two months old and I had them done short, I managed without any accidents; I think it just depends if you’re used to having them or not

She’s only posted that video so
She can show how flat her belly is already!
To be fair, my sister in law who was tiny pre baby, had a big belly during later stages of pregnancy, and who deflated quite quickly after having her baby, had her stomach back to completely flat within a matter of days. She even got into her pre baby jeans within a week

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.