Mrs Hinch #398 Precious moments on the ‘gram, put your phone down and be with your fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stomach now looks suspiciously similar to the video she posted on may 11th when she went on an elbow grease rampage 🧐 don’t mind me trolls, just thinking out loud
5C7BECC2-25F0-4300-8B60-F3552AD5D55B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I never used a sling with my baby but I thought babies legs were supposed to be in the “M” shape? Could be wrong but would hate for her followers to also do that if it’s unsafe 🙈
I was thinking this, too. I sling with my baby and have done since she was born in January, and it’s definitely M shaped legs

Reactions: 13
So the whole purpose of the sling video was, cue next post, ‘I’ve had so many of you ask where Lonnie’s sling is from.....’ and then she earns herself £24k for that little ad!

Reactions: 31
In that story of her admiring herself, gazing at Lonnie, she looks like an exhausted new mother. Probably the most real picture she's ever shown, usually looks like her eyebrows are going to disappear off her face and she's filtered to perfection.

Reactions: 16
Just when I thought I was done getting irate about poor babywearing practice from influencers...

Positioning on the sling is terrible. He’s at risk of positional asphyxia, and his hips are not in the safe M position.

Reactions: 12
i thought she said mummy's baby, which in itself is an odd thing to say to a child who you dont want to be jealous
It's like they have no idea on how to parent.

When my youngest was born and we introduced her to my toddler we said "look, this is YOUR new baby" and "it's YOUR new baby sister". We wanted him to be excited to be a big brother and to feel included

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't get why she thinks looking at herself through her phone in the mirror is cute/endearing?
Wouldn't you just flip the camera and film the baby? Ahhh no, then she couldn't eye duck herself could she...

Just when I thought I was done getting irate about poor babywearing practice from influencers...

Positioning on the sling is terrible. He’s at risk of positional asphyxia, and his hips are not in the safe M position.
I wasn't an die hard baby wearer due to a slipped disc BUT when I did babywear (and when I had a reflux baby that really came in handy!) I was so paranoid about the positioning and getting it right, I literally researched researched researched and was constantly checking he was in the right place and I wasn't going to smother him or affect his hips. It wasn't hard to find out and it really gives me fear when I see babies being carried badly.

Reactions: 13
Excuse me whilst I eye duck myself the whole time instead of enjoying my baby!
It is all pretend dress up, playing with dollies to her isnt it. Its bizzare. I was a young mum and was 100% more mature. Astonishing that she is 31 and her husband in his 40s.

Reactions: 37
It's like they have no idea on how to parent.

When my youngest was born and we introduced her to my toddler we said "look, this is YOUR new baby" and "it's YOUR new baby sister". We wanted him to be excited to be a big brother and to feel included
Well said, clearly FredayHoo doesn't know best, thick as mince🙄🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure if anyone else has seen this but I am just going to leave this here 👀
I really hope none of her followers copy her after seeing this being posted by a baby loss charity.
View attachment 594103
Brilliant that someone has pulled her up for this! Hope it reaches plenty of people and hopefully it gets back to her too! I’d never call anyone a bad mum, motherhood is hard and we all make mistakes, and obviously those Sleepyheads are available to purchase for babies to lie in but surely she knows in that carriage with all the tat in it plus that Sleepyhead is dangerous, no?? And I really don’t know if this is true either but if you introduce those pods from a newborn age do babies not struggle to sleep without them eventually when they are put down in a big “empty cot” my second born is 6 weeks old and she hated her snuzpod the first 2 nights, she just looked so little and lost in it 😅 but they get used to it eventually

Reactions: 18
It’s weird she never glances down at him does she, not once. Especially when he opens his eyes, your natural instinct is to have a little look at them as reassurance (for you and them) but she’s too busy loving herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Bet Lonnie was in that sling for the time it took her to film, straight back out into his sleepyhead thing until the next feed.

Reactions: 19
Actually when Lonnie does open his eyes she kind of swings away getting him out of ( the little view) that was on him & makes her self full frontal view instead 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry I have to disagree. This woman never does anything accidental it's all an act. She knowingly used "letsgoboys" and did so in a way that is so disrespectful. She could have said literally anything else and had the same message.

No hate to you at all, we all disagree sometimes and that's healthy but I honestly think she did this on purpose x
This is why I love this forum. We ate branded "nusty trolls " but in reality, we are far from it. In most instances we can have discussions and even disagree but remain civilised and not attack each other. Dare you disagree with 1 of the hinchers and the hounds of hell are released in your ass!! I would rather be a tattle trolls any day because you rotten lot are a lovely caring and supportive bunch x

Reactions: 28
I’m waiting for the “guuuyyyyzzzzzzz I can’t believe it, cackle cackle cackle, I’ve only gone and sent Ron swimming with his outfit on backwards, cackle cackle cackle, only me guuuyyyyzzzzzzz, I’m still learning and I’ve got baby brain, cackle cackle cackle” once she has been on here and realised it’s on backwards 🙄🙄🙄
Bloody woman reverses everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
[
I'm sorry I have to disagree. This woman never does anything accidental it's all an act. She knowingly used "letsgoboys" and did so in a way that is so disrespectful. She could have said literally anything else and had the same message.

No hate to you at all, we all disagree sometimes and that's healthy but I honestly think she did this on purpose x
just a thought that has struck me now, maybe she did it "accidentally on purpose" so that when she is criticised for it she can then say "oh i didnt think, im so sorry, blame baby hormones etc.. thus getting a sympathy vote and "nasty trolls" attacked for ganging up on innocent, new mum Sophie

Reactions: 7
Someone might have already mentioned this but do you not think the 'let's go boys' is so similar to 'let's go champ' I've never heard her say that before 🤔

Reactions: 11
See I really think she did it with the shania Twain song in mind, I don’t see anything insensitive or vindictive about what she has done and I truly believe she hasn’t done it to be spiteful or to get attention from the baby A situation.. although I respect your opinion and if it’s offended you then I’m not going to discredit how it made you feel, but I just can’t see her doing it in that way

No bleeping way! She’s had more than just a gastric bloody band, bleeping hell it’s like a completely different person, I wouldn’t even recognise her
This is pre gastric band

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.