Mrs Hinch #397 Pregnant since the end of time but Ronnie and Lennie will never rhyme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have I missed? I don’t follow her anymore and just looked on her stories 😂
Nothing missed I don’t think, I’m blocked too so I wouldn’t know 😅 basically at some point she’s made out that some poor bugger has the job of reading her nasty messages and blocking trollz when in reality she’s probably making good use of Instagrams anti abuse measures.
so if she’s seeing nasty messages it’s because she chose to look at them.
Just read someone else comments about this and your spot on whoever just said she could limit comments on her posts but chooses not to.

Reactions: 11
Keen to understand Zophs concept of maternity leave. Would love to read that policy and the wording.. does it have somewhere in there to continue posting pictures & teasing her shoppers with montages as well?

what I can’t understand is that somebody as famous and important as Hinch (you know THAT celeb couple having a baby this year) & is hunted down by paps etc. Decided to share her baby news on the same day Lennie was born 🤔 why wouldn’t she enjoy that newborn bubble alone with her family? I mean it’s not asif it was a fast pregnancy was it? I’ve had 5 birthdays since she announced she was pregnant. So I just don’t understand the rush, also she was still apparently in hospital? Why would you give the terrible media this information? Won’t they be outside as she swears happened before?! So many contradictions. She farts my bloody head this woman. I dunno how Jaymeh can keep up with her. Sorry if this has been mentioned I’ve not read all the threads. ATV

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
WE HAVE THE BLACK AND WHITE FOOT SHOT PEOPLE

Ron, Len and Hen montage due tonight I think

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
Who predicted a black and white foot pic 🙄 she’s only posting to get engagement up on her recent post

WE HAVE THE BLACK AND WHITE FOOT SHOT PEOPLE

Ron, Len and Hen montage due tonight I think

I just came to say the same thing 😂xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
“Can’t wait to show you him meeting Ron and Hen”.. well just bleeping show us then. He’s clearly met them otherwise she would’ve said ‘can’t wait for him to meet them’.. I imagine the rest of her day is her now trying to edit a video of Ron showing 0 fucks about meeting Lonnie.. Jimbobnojobbigslob trying his best to keep Ronnie engaged whilst hinch cackles guyZzzzzzzz.. and hendog trying to mount hinch.
And Soph saying to Jamie: I need a picture, why isn’t he smiling? Make him smile for goodness sake or I’ll dock your Gambling money!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Of course we are lucky to have the nhs!!
Where do you think all our babies are born? Who else looks after us?

she has only mentioned nhs cos tattlers were suspicious of a private hospital in the early days of Lonnie’s arrival 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Nothing missed I don’t think, I’m blocked too so I wouldn’t know 😅 basically at some point she’s made out that some poor bugger has the job of reading her nasty messages and blocking trollz when in reality she’s probably making good use of Instagrams anti abuse measures.
so if she’s seeing nasty messages it’s because she chose to look at them.
Just read someone else comments about this and your spot on whoever just said she could limit comments on her posts but chooses not to.
Should we get a list together of all the words to avoid🤔
Inch
Hinch
Pear
Plum
Ronnielonglegs really glum
Mayahoo,putaponpa add the clingon got
EVERYONE!
Henry fillet on the astro
Soph's as funny as Bobby Davro.
Bobby Davro was a fruit loop
Sopha's cooking pasta hoops
Spaghetti hoops made me honk
Have we mentioned Jamie's conk?......

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Lol at her latest story 😅 it makes out (though we know she’s always lied her way through life) that her midwives etc follow her account.... imagine their utter disbelief at her Lonnie unsafe sleeping pic 🙃 and tbh, they probably haven’t seen their ‘thank you’ story as they’ll be part of the ever expanding block list if they’ve dared to correct her on safe sleeping 😴

Reactions: 33
More words to avoid;
So janine has got a brand new nose
He didn't have it before grinch added Rose
Rose tattoo on her arm
I spy a new farm
New farm with alpacas
The Barker/hinchliffes are all crackers🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 47
You know what? I reckon she’s bored out of her head. JimBobOnePodcastJob and MadMa will be doing all of the child care and house work. The new baby gets plonked on her for a feed photo and she’s just scrolling scrolling scrolling 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“Can’t wait to show you him meeting Ron and Hen”.. well just bleeping show us then. He’s clearly met them otherwise she would’ve said ‘can’t wait for him to meet them’.. I imagine the rest of her day is her now trying to edit a video of Ron showing 0 fucks about meeting Lonnie.. Jimbobnojobbigslob trying his best to keep Ronnie engaged whilst hinch cackles guyZzzzzzzz.. and hendog trying to mount hinch.
Came to say this, why does she have to wait to show everyone the moment the two money makers met..... oh yes, it's because she has to wait for that perfect moment of time when she'll get all the most engagement! What a sad existence.

The eyebrow raising baby videos are shocking 🤣 she's so odd, could she love herself anymore and she's only mentioned the NHS in that fake sickly over the top post after all the speculation she went private 😆 she doesn't mean a word of it either.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hmmm I think she’s put the nhs post up because she wants to make us aware that she didn’t go private ..
but of course she doesn’t read here tho does she???!!
Fake bleep as predictable we have the BLACK & WHITE foot pic
What’s the matter Grinch is R still not interested!? 😂

I can actually imagine the whole gang preparing the house scene for the big reveal pic
Matching outfits maybe ?
Perfect lighting etc etc
I find it very odd that Inch has not put a pic up of his new bubs ( he’s not allowed of course)
It’s all soooooo fuccckkkiinngg predictable & that bloody petition!? What is that tit??? Has to be mad ma or other member of the family that has set that up .. maybe it’s Inch himself 😂 you can almost hear him saying let me post something please ..
Noooo Jayyymmeeee 🙄

Reactions: 29
I wonder how many diabetic comas she will be responsible for at 7 tonight. With the sickly sweet meeting of “3” brothers 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve just remembered I actually know a Lonnie. It’s not his full name. I don’t remember his full name. But I used to work with him and he was Lonnie. 😂😂
I’ve also been too scared to say this ha ha. But I was saving Lenny for a girl. I wanted a Lenora. I’ve gone right off it now 😂😂.

Anywhoooo. She couldn’t even be bothered to capitalise NHS. It’s like she was scrolling peoples birth pictures on insta and realised she didn’t do the obligatory “thank the NHS”. Think Paloma Faith etc. Everything Hinch does is insincere.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.