Mrs Hinch #397 Pregnant since the end of time but Ronnie and Lennie will never rhyme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is when she does her montage of Ron meeting Len, she will choose the song “You’ve got a friend in me” to play over the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I thought she said she was going on ‘maternity leave’
She must have a very different definition of maternity leave to me, if my work think I’m even going to consider entering the premises or checking my emails before Christmas they can jog on 😂 Maternity leave would imply not using the gram for 9 months as that’s her “job” 😂

Reactions: 40
She must have a very different definition of maternity leave to me, if my work think I’m even going to consider entering the premises or checking my emails before Christmas they can jog on 😂 Maternity leave would imply not using the gram for 9 months as that’s her “job” 😂
But she’s like so amazing and a God-like entity so she doesn’t need a long maternity break like us mere mortals. In perfect yahoo-land you bounce back from birth as soon as you’ve stuck a colour-coordinated smartie in ones mouth 😁👍🏼 ATV Hun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I looked into this- there’s nobody going through them for her(if there is I eat my hat,and they probably think she’s a twit)
If someone who doesn’t follow her (so not a hincher) messages her it will go to message requests like everyone on insta. They’ve now brought out a feature that’s kinda the same as filtered comments(hinch would make a list of words she doesn’t want to appear in her comments..’vest’ for example 😂) which means these message requests will be scanned for key words as well and any abusive type of messages will be moved again to the hidden message request folder.
So her main inbox would be die hard hinchers,friends or family etc. Her message request inbox would be people who don’t follow her and the hidden requests would be full of “troll” messages which contain the keywords she doesn’t want to see.
this probably isn’t written very well but she’s getting away with making out she has a personal message reader/troll blocker and she hasn’t, Instagram has just changed a little x
What have I missed? I don’t follow her anymore and just looked on her stories 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s probably sat reading all these predictions and clawing her neck trying to think of something original 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There will be a smalshy montage with somewhere over the rainbow with her doing that stupid laugh the one where she’s just say awwwwwwhuhuhuhuhu a lavvvvvv them ma BOIZ then it will end with her lying on the sofa with Rennie n Lennie detained into a cuddle with hennie lying by her side giving the bairns the stink eye whist she caresses him in that creepy as duck way. GRIM

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My bingos for the song covering the montage are
1. Welcome
2. On my way
3. Three brothers (all by Phil Collins)

basically anything from Brother Bear

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Remember that video of her eye bleeping herself with Ronnie and he kissed her? Then she was like aww and nearly crying. Imagine missing special moments like that cuz you’re too busy looking at yourself in you phone camera 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Remember that video of her eye bleeping herself with Ronnie and he kissed her? Then she was like aww and nearly crying. Imagine missing special moments like that cuz you’re too busy looking at yourself in you phone camera 🙄
Bless him I remember that, never seen him do it again 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘Hinch’s law’ 😭😭😭 I cannot cope
But Hinchers give the worse online abuse so this law will backfire on them. I love how it’s struggling to get even 1000 signatures when she apparently has 4 millions followers. I imagine there are a fair few Hinchers who are sick of all her troll talk. There are lots of things she can do to reduce the ‘trolling’ comments but she doesn’t do anything. She can change it so only those who are following her can send her message or even limit her comments so only her followers can comment on her post. But she doesn’t do any of this stuff. She acts like she’s the only person in the world to ever be trolled and thanks to her over use of the word no one can have any negative opinion on hinch or what she does without being labelled a troll.

Reactions: 44
They’ve put #tattlelife 🤣 hello everyone who’s new here and has been directed here by this petition 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.