Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Ron meets Len - Tattle Bingo Score Sheet
Black & White - 1pt
Slow Motion - 1pt
Power Ballad - 2pts
Song title with “brother” in it - 1pt
Close ups of feet and hands - 2pt
Hinch’s crying face - 5pts
Jamie ushering Ronnie - 3pts
Ronnie reversed at one point - 3pts
Ronnie reversed more than once - 7pts
Nursery barrrrskit featuring - 5pts
Chav barskit featuring - 8pts
Ron & Len Matching outfits - 5pts
Ron & Len personalised matching outfits - 8pts
Henry is matching bandana - 15pts
Hinch on the sofa - 3pts
A shot of all 4-sorry 5 of them - 10pts
Ronnie running down the hallway - 3pts
The phrase “adventures begin” featured - 2pts
New house revealed at end of montage - 20pts
Baby revealed to have actually been born in January - 500pts
Hinch eye fucking the camera - 2pts
Jamie gormless grin- 2pts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 156

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Soz but he deffo looks the type to shove M&M’s down his foreskin and eat them later on. He looks like he stinks of Brie

06F70D1E-D596-4ECF-89A0-531E7F1252D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 133

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
“Can’t wait to show you him meeting Ron and Hen”.. well just fucking show us then. He’s clearly met them otherwise she would’ve said ‘can’t wait for him to meet them’.. I imagine the rest of her day is her now trying to edit a video of Ron showing 0 fucks about meeting Lonnie.. Jimbobnojobbigslob trying his best to keep Ronnie engaged whilst hinch cackles guyZzzzzzzz.. and hendog trying to mount hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 127

Lgrace90

Second hand embarrassment from hinch eye fucking herself while holding Lonnie is unbearable. Iv never cringed so much

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 105

Andioooop

VIP Member
Might get backlash for this but i am absolutely disgusted that she’s used the hashtag #letsgoboys. She has followed the Cains journey & commented on every post they’ve shared, knowing full well they have used ‘lets go’ since baby As diagnosis. They’ve recently done the hardest thing a parent could do & bury their daughter, Earlier today, Ashley shared a video of him speaking at baby As funeral with the hashtag #letsgochamp. Hinch would have watched that. Hinch comes along with a new baby which is lovely & starts a new hashtag ‘lets go boys’. Lets go where? Sorry, she knows exactly what she’s doing & i am honestly shocked that she has chose to use those words.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
That smug face 🙈

it’s not a look of pride that she has a new son, it’s a “look at me, aren’t I amazing”.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Nothing missed I don’t think, I’m blocked too so I wouldn’t know 😅 basically at some point she’s made out that some poor bugger has the job of reading her nasty messages and blocking trollz when in reality she’s probably making good use of Instagrams anti abuse measures.
so if she’s seeing nasty messages it’s because she chose to look at them.
Just read someone else comments about this and your spot on whoever just said she could limit comments on her posts but chooses not to.
Should we get a list together of all the words to avoid🤔
Inch
Hinch
Pear
Plum
Ronnielonglegs really glum
Mayahoo,putaponpa add the clingon got
EVERYONE!
Henry fillet on the astro
Soph's as funny as Bobby Davro.
Bobby Davro was a fruit loop
Sopha's cooking pasta hoops
Spaghetti hoops made me honk
Have we mentioned Jamie's conk?......

• Haha
Reactions: 89

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Quick recap, Lennie / Lonnie / Lenor is home. Still no sign of the two man team Ron and Hen.

Thread Winner with 161 votes is @Mimimoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

piebarm

Omg!! So glad someone else said this!! I came on here specifically to see if anyone else noticed that hash tag other then me. IS SHE SERIOUS!!! Why would you ever hash tag that. I can’t believe she’s done that.
She’s unfollowed Ashley Cain. It was a fad of which she considers to be over and she’s now recycling Ashley’s slogan.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 77

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
I think we need to stop seeing autism as a dirty word
I am an autistic adult. Was late to speak

My eldest was diagnosed age 3 and goes to an sen school & was non verbal until 5.
My youngest was diagnosed age 2. & is still completely non verbal at 2 and a half years
Neurodiversity exists! It's a thing.
My son's both remind me very much of Ronnie. Hopefully soon Ronnie will be encouraged to blossom and communicate autistic or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Stelliebee

Aaaand here we are. Still haven't caught up on the last thread. Observations:

1. She looks genuinely happy and smitten, I'm happy for her.
2. What is with the constant raising of eyebrows I don't get it.
3. Would have been better without a filter.

Reactions: 74

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
This is gonna sound so fucking petty I know it is cause the post was decent but why does everything she posts always makes her sound like she’s above people, who the fuck after having a baby writes about the midwifes ‘you know who you are it was lovely meeting you all’... is she trying to say all the midwifes were hinchers and buzzing to meet her? Might be only me but thats the way it’s comes across for me, she can’t just say thank you n be done with it

Reactions: 72
My guess is when she does her montage of Ron meeting Len, she will choose the song “You’ve got a friend in me” to play over the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Jj2431

Chatty Member
I only came here to say '#letsgoboys' as in #letsgochamp? Absolute bellend she is. So angry

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 66