Mrs Hinch #397 Pregnant since the end of time but Ronnie and Lennie will never rhyme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick recap, Lennie / Lonnie / Lenor is home. Still no sign of the two man team Ron and Hen.

Thread Winner with 161 votes is @Mimimoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Aaaand here we are. Still haven't caught up on the last thread. Observations:

1. She looks genuinely happy and smitten, I'm happy for her.
2. What is with the constant raising of eyebrows I don't get it.
3. Would have been better without a filter.

Reactions: 74
Would like to kick start this thread with this: So if Grinch has someone that goes through her comments & DM’s to get rid of the ‘bad’. I can’t help but wonder who that person is, what they think of her, and if they ever say anything to her!?
Like, if it’s someone from her management team... then say #sinkgate for example. Grinch posts the sink ‘hack’ then in flood the DM’s about flooded kitchens. Wouldn’t/shouldn’t management tell her to remove it at the very least and correct the sheep/warn them? Same with last nights sleeping Lonnie pic. Surely, even if they didn’t click themselves that it was unsafe, when the DM’s started rolling in, they have GOT to have warned her? If not purely for their own conscience? Just amazes me how many times this person must read these kind of DM’s yet nothing ever changes?!

Reactions: 49
It’s the “I’m trying to be seductive” eyeballing that has my stomach churning.
Obviously no home renovations going in hence the stories and trying to keep cc2 relevant.
I bet Ron and Hen have absolutely no interest in Len

Reactions: 27
“Can’t wait to show you him meeting Ron and Hen”.. well just bleeping show us then. He’s clearly met them otherwise she would’ve said ‘can’t wait for him to meet them’.. I imagine the rest of her day is her now trying to edit a video of Ron showing 0 fucks about meeting Lonnie.. Jimbobnojobbigslob trying his best to keep Ronnie engaged whilst hinch cackles guyZzzzzzzz.. and hendog trying to mount hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 127
Would like to kick start this thread with this: So if Grinch has someone that goes through her comments & DM’s to get rid of the ‘bad’. I can’t help but wonder who that person is, what they think of her, and if they ever say anything to her!?
Like, if it’s someone from her management team... then say #sinkgate for example. Grinch posts the sink ‘hack’ then in flood the DM’s about flooded kitchens. Wouldn’t/shouldn’t management tell her to remove it at the very least and correct the sheep/warn them? Same with last nights sleeping Lonnie pic. Surely, even if they didn’t click themselves that it was unsafe, when the DM’s started rolling in, they have GOT to have warned her? If not purely for their own conscience? Just amazes me how many times this person must read these kind of DM’s yet nothing ever changes?!
I looked into this- there’s nobody going through them for her(if there is I eat my hat,and they probably think she’s a twit)
If someone who doesn’t follow her (so not a hincher) messages her it will go to message requests like everyone on insta. They’ve now brought out a feature that’s kinda the same as filtered comments(hinch would make a list of words she doesn’t want to appear in her comments..’vest’ for example 😂) which means these message requests will be scanned for key words as well and any abusive type of messages will be moved again to the hidden message request folder.
So her main inbox would be die hard hinchers,friends or family etc. Her message request inbox would be people who don’t follow her and the hidden requests would be full of “troll” messages which contain the keywords she doesn’t want to see.
this probably isn’t written very well but she’s getting away with making out she has a personal message reader/troll blocker and she hasn’t, Instagram has just changed a little x

• Heart
Reactions: 54
So basically that last story was a teaser for the 7pm reveal? All that was missing was the special effects and an American voiceover guy.

I’ll get my snacks ready. Don’t prolong it Soph, Corrie’s on tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Also guys I’m honoured to have titled a thread,never imagined it would be someone like little old me 😂
Trying to decide if I should celebrate with a mugshot and a grey lounge suit or go all out with my ballgown..I’ll let you all know 😉
But I have one request please for this thread... no more English teachers trying to convince us these names rhyme! All the vest guyyys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
“Can’t wait to show you him meeting Ron and Hen”.. well just bleeping show us then. He’s clearly met them otherwise she would’ve said ‘can’t wait for him to meet them’.. I imagine the rest of her day is her now trying to edit a video of Ron showing 0 fucks about meeting Lonnie.. Jimbobnojobbigslob trying his best to keep Ronnie engaged whilst hinch cackles guyZzzzzzzz.. and hendog trying to mount hinch.
absolutely this 👌😂😂

Reactions: 14
That smug face 🙈

it’s not a look of pride that she has a new son, it’s a “look at me, aren’t I amazing”.

• Heart
Reactions: 92
Second hand embarrassment from hinch eye bleeping herself while holding Lonnie is unbearable. Iv never cringed so much

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 105
Will probably end up having to reverse a video again as Ronwonton will not be interested in Lenor whatsoever. Keep your eyes peeled my fellow trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So basically that last story was a teaser for the 7pm reveal? All that was missing was the special effects and an American voiceover guy.

I’ll get my snacks ready. Don’t prolong it Soph, Corrie’s on tonight.
What ticket have you got? I'm in the stalls,booked it weeks ago through a tout-top dollar.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.