Mrs Hinch #397 Pregnant since the end of time but Ronnie and Lennie will never rhyme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:

Mrs. Hinch #398: The Hen, Ren, and Len dog, pony, & alpaca show (fish optional.)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just typed in let’sgo to the search tags and letsgochamp is the first one and then after that it’s pretty filled with American football teams and stuff like that, no letsgoboys. You’re reaching, and it’s incredibly petty and childish, I respect your opinion, but we will just have to agree to disagree on this one

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I’ve just typed in let’sgo to the search tags and letsgochamp is the first one and then after that it’s pretty filled with American football teams and stuff like that, no letsgoboys. You’re reaching, and it’s incredibly petty and childish, I respect your opinion, but we will just have to agree to disagree on this one
Then maybe agree to disagree instead of calling it childish? :/ She posted so much about 'lest go champ' and now is posting that? It's Deffo not a reach. Because she would literally do that.

Reactions: 22
Unless I see actual real photo evidence of Henry coming out of Sophie’s vagina then he is just a dog not a human and not Ronnie or Lennie’s brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And even then... he’s still just a dog. It would just make Zoph an ACTUAL phenomenon

Reactions: 4
Then maybe agree to disagree instead of calling it childish? :/ She posted so much about 'lest go champ' and now is posting that? It's Deffo not a reach. Because she would literally do that.
The other person said anyone disagreeing was dim, so? I’m just calling it what it is and it’s childish, personally didn’t like the fact she was posting all about it when it was actually happening but other people loved it, thought it was invasive and the family just needed support, but she didn’t need to post it all over her story constantly and I can agree that she was doing that for her own personal gain, but this, this is a reach

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.